The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2012

Guest Guest
Regarding Dr McPherson and her ilk...didn't we used to have a thread for deaths in the CURRENT YEAR worth watching. I.e. something dedicated to those who came up fast and died before we could bag them in the next year's deadpools. Ann McPherson is such a creature, she is sitting pretty as an occasional deadpool pick but most of us had missed her. She will not see 2012.

I don't think it's going to be very long now. Dr McPherson can no longer make public appearances and was too ill to travel to accept a lifetime achievement award from the British Medical Journal this week (they're a bit like the Oscars for doctors) Her award was accepted on her behalf by, er, Hugh Grant!

Mugabe's demise is overdue..... :rip:

technically... everyone on this forum is overdue. Nevermind the ones who have survived the list

Larry Flynt is interviewed in today's Independent, only 69 but sounds very frail, 33 years worth of paralysis and decades of copious substance abuse make him a most worthy candidate for next year

Beatrice de Cardi, no particular reason to add her other than she had a birthday yesterday and she was 97. Wiki page suggests she's obit worthy.

Here's a definite guaranteed nailed on death for the next few years: former Hear'Say "singer", Emmerdale cast member and occasional Loose Women panellist Suzanne Shaw.

My main reason for this knowledge is the subsequent fates of the two other people she worked with on the completely forgotten 2008 reality TV show "The Baron".

Here's a definite guaranteed nailed on death for the next few years: former Hear'Say "singer", Emmerdale cast member and occasional Loose Women panellist Suzanne Shaw.

My main reason for this knowledge is the subsequent fates of the two other people she worked with on the completely forgotten 2008 reality TV show "The Baron".

I would agree with you that she's a surefire bet, but only because anyone who lets themselves become impregnated by that absolute ballbag Darren Day is obviously severely mentally impaired and likely to do themselves a mischief.

article-2000461-0C748F9B00000578-851_634x709.jpg

We might as well enjoy this picture of David Oakes' face, because it's now mainly gathered in forensic bags in an Essex police station. He's fifty, stone-cert to go down for murder (including his two year old daughter) and lacking most of the front of his head which came off when his shotgun gave him the closest of shaves.

Suicide risk anyone?

It's been two years since DDT said Chris Woodhead was quite ill. He was one of those just Knighted in The Queen's Birthday honors list. Like Prof' Edwards, it will be interesting to see if he turns up in person.

Faceless David Oakes is clearly struggling to face life, reports today suggest he ripped out his feeding tube, and brought about a serious infection. If, by any miracle, he makes the starting line for next year's dead pools, he'd be a good bet.

Guest Yitzhak Ben-Ari

Harold Camping suffers stroke...

He's 89 years old, I think he'll be keeling soon.

Edited by Magere Hein
Post fixed.

Harold Camping suffers stroke...

He's 89 years old, I think he'll be keeling soon.

Dear Yitzhak,

Please preview your posts before hitting the "Add Reply" button.

I fixed your post, which looked like something the cat brought in, but I don't intend to make a habit of that.

A propos mr Camping's stroke: we already discussed it here.

regards,

Hein

Am I missing summat? What makes her worth getting that worked up about?

Mebby I should move those posts to the Useless Daft Bimbos topic?

regards,

Hein

Mebby I should move those posts to the Useless Daft Bimbos topic?

regards,

Hein

She deffo qualifies...

I believe Stone has a reputation in the music industry for being batshit fucking insane, which explains why she hasn't had a hit for six years.

No way, even if it's peaked, it has a long way to fall from half a billion worldwide and 29.8 million in the UK. I mean, everyone knew Viz comic couldn't sustain 1 million sales, it still knocks out a quarter of that twenty years later in the Sickipedia era. As I type these words squillions of sperm are swimming eggwards around the world, the successful results will grow to use some version of Facebook...FACT!