Guest Tom Green

Who Will Be The First Rolling Stone To Die?

Richard is already a corpse. He snorted his dad's ashes didn't he?

Dang, how would you like to be woke up in the middle of the night with Keef staring at you, flashlight to his face?

The Mail on Sunday have been granted a rare interview with Mick Taylor, Rolling Stones guitarist from 1969-1974. He's not quite down and out, but he isn't exactly flourishing either.

Moss Grows Fat On A...

Charlie Watts looked a bit shakey on Jools Holland tonight. Boogie-woogie is all very nice but it really doesn't require the stamina or power of a street fighting man.

Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood has been arrested on suspicion of assault. I don't think that'll cause him much harm, but you never know.

regards,

Hein

Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood has been arrested on suspicion of assault. I don't think that'll cause him much harm, but you never know.

regards,

Hein

Two hopeless alcoholics have a fight, hardly news. But it does suggest his well hammered internal organs continue to weather the onslaught. Ripe old age seems highly unlikely, and if she dumps him........he'll probably go on a bender.

regards,

Hein

Two hopeless alcoholics have a fight, hardly news. But it does suggest his well hammered internal organs continue to weather the onslaught. Ripe old age seems highly unlikely, and if she dumps him........he'll probably go on a bender.

I think given the age difference between them, his internal organs are probably more... weathered.

I still say Charlie will be the first to go.

I still say Charlie will be the first to go.

Are you predicting Ronnie Woods will consume the remaining world's supply of cocaine before he karks it?

Or, less likely, you are referring to the drummer? :D

The Mail on Sunday have been granted a rare interview with Mick Taylor, Rolling Stones guitarist from 1969-1974. He's not quite down and out, but he isn't exactly flourishing either.

Moss Grows Fat On A...

...He has pneumonia.

There's a lot of Keef going about at the moment, with him plugging his autobiography here there and everywhere. If he doesn't mention the 'Sun story' somewhere along the line, I'll be disappointed. I see Spade's pal Davie Q gets a hilarious quote in there too.

DL makes it the "SUN".  Seemingly Keith Richards is p*ssed of that he dropped out of the DL chart.

I have to add the SUN was not mine, I couldn't bring my self to buy such litter.

I'm a Daily Sport reader, much classier you know  :P

And here's the story. They don't provide a link to DL though.

This thread is grown mossy, time for an update: Keith's not well enough for a 50th anniversary tour this year (arthritis, rumours of liver cancer), Bill and possibly Mick T back in the fold.

Almost on-topic, I see Keith Moon's turned down the chance to play at the Olympics closing ceremony.

This thread is grown mossy, time for an update: Keith's not well enough for a 50th anniversary tour this year (arthritis, rumours of liver cancer), Bill and possibly Mick T back in the fold.

Almost on-topic, I see Keith Moon's turned down the chance to play at the Olympics closing ceremony.

They are also going to ask

John Lennon, George Harrison, Jimmy Hendrix, Buddy Holly, Tupac etc etc

The first two, perhaps, but the others are not British :evil2:

The first two, perhaps, but the others are not British :evil2:

I had a total mind block of all dead musicians apart from those 4. :banghead:

a Rolling Stone has already died, over 40 years ago, it was Brian Jones. :P;)

• Like 1

I think ronnie wood will die at the age of 68 in 4 years time.

Moss Grows Fat On A...

The good word has it that Mick (and Bill, paedo witch-hunts notwithstanding) will be guesting at the London shows. Hope he gets a fair portion of the £400 ticket price.

Ronnie will be the first to go if he starts banging that young Russian salt again

I am not a massive fan of Mick Jagger, but I do think it is poor form of a number of UK tabloids to print the picture of him at the moment he is told of his long term partners unexpected death.

• Like 3

I am not a massive fan of Mick Jagger, but I do think it is poor form of a number of UK tabloids to print the picture of him at the moment he is told of his long term partners unexpected death.

I agree. I also think that people whinging about them cancelling their tour dates are cunts. And I also think that if there was ever any doubt that one day someone will make a film of Jagger's life, this ensures that it will now happen.

• Like 3