The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Cropsy asked me if I like Rachel Stevens back in May. I replied "In what sense?" and then they just left the conversation. Good chat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

I also got one from Cropsy a while ago, but after I responded I had no idea who Rachel Stevens was I never got a reply back. Eventually I got bored of it sitting in my PM history so I left the conversation. I can't remember when I got the PM, but I don't think it was in the last six months.

• Facepalm 1

On 22/09/2023 at 12:31, Root Inspector said:

Cropsy asked me if I like Rachel Stevens back in May. I replied "In what sense?" and then they just left the conversation. Good chat.

I got the same.  Typical trolling is what I chalked it up to.

• Facepalm 1

@Franchesco el Anti-Cristo is giving us all facepalms

I dont know who are you but stoppp, no sense

Edit: Life in prison thread

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

He's one of those Space Odyssey trolls, at least if I remember his previous posts well enough. (ETA: oh yeah, he confirmed it here by giving me a shock reaction.)

Seems like he's dished out 219 facepalms in this current ragefest of his. Can he top Diego's like count before the mods catch on?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

@Franchesco el Anti-Cristo is giving us all facepalms

I dont know who are you but stoppp, no sense

Edit: Life in prison thread

Just set your settings to ignore.

Until the mods perma-ban them. Soon please.

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, tracy said:

Can he top Diego's like count before the mods catch on?

At least Diego was giving likes and I grew up liking him and his english 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Both accounts banned.

Which accounts were banned?

I just had a fucking heart attack, 25 notifications after just a couple of hours away

Lovely heady mix of shock faces and facepalms. Lucky Diego and Kenny have between them desensitised me to such treatment.

• Like 1

I am back to provide some other excellent suggestions, because I believe that the DeathList could truly expand their reach if they embraced social media more. The DeathList should consider having a TikTok where the most influential person on the site (maybe the Paul Bearer guy who I think is the admin) provides celebrity health updates to some trendy dance music in the background and releases a weekly summary of what's popular on the forums. Watch LawyerLimor on TikTok and basically film your videos exactly like her and you will get some new blood and buzz on your website--especially from the younger generations that don't normally check out old-school forums.

Also, the DeathList should consider having a YouTube page where you do some stunts inspired by the celebrities on the list like how Mr. Beast is always doing bombastic events. Like maybe you could donate 1,000 copies of Mary Poppins to the poor to honor Dick Van Dyke or you could cause some wacky shenanigans in Cambodia to pay tribute to the illustrious statesman Henry Kissinger.

I will release another idea on revamping the DeathList this time in 2024 to continue the conversation on transitioning the site to provide a charitable and lifestyle perspective in the future, until then ta ta you magnificent blokes.

• Haha 8
  • Confused 2
  • Facepalm 2

5 minutes ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

I am back to provide some other excellent suggestions, because I believe that the DeathList could truly expand their reach if they embraced social media more. The DeathList should consider having a TikTok where the most influential person on the site (maybe the Paul Bearer guy who I think is the admin) provides celebrity health updates to some trendy dance music in the background and releases a weekly summary of what's popular on the forums. Watch LawyerLimor on TikTok and basically film your videos exactly like her and you will get some new blood and buzz on your website--especially from the younger generations that don't normally check out old-school forums.

Also, the DeathList should consider having a YouTube page where you do some stunts inspired by the celebrities on the list like how Mr. Beast is always doing bombastic events. Like maybe you could donate 1,000 copies of Mary Poppins to the poor to honor Dick Van Dyke or you could cause some wacky shenanigans in Cambodia to pay tribute to the illustrious statesman Henry Kissinger.

I will release another idea on revamping the DeathList this time in 2024 to continue the conversation on transitioning the site to provide a charitable and lifestyle perspective in the future, until then ta ta you magnificent blokes.

Allow me to be the first to deliver your facepalm this year! See you in 2024 for more of the same.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Allow me to be the first to deliver your facepalm this year! See you in 2024 for more of the same.

If this doesn't go over well here, I might have to reach out to the Derby Dead Pool and then they will get all the attention from having a TikTok and YouTube channel while the DeathList will only have hits on the forum when people actually die. I offered it to the DeathList first because you all secretly are my favorites.

Just now, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

If this doesn't go over well here, I might reach out to the Derby Dead Pool and they will get all the attention from their TikTok then while the DeathList will only have hits when people actually die.

While it's all well and lovely that you annually log in to be the forum's Social Media Manager for a day every year, but there's absolutely no chance the admin you mentioned is capable of downloading an app, nevermind running a TikTok account.

The people that run this site are old and haven't mentally reached the millennium yet. Your suggestions won't be going very far.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

Now this is funny. Insane, but really funny trying to imagine that happening.

1 hour ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

Who are you?

1 hour ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

Be the change you want to be. I already have an idea for the first video you can make. Get some footage of Joan Collins looking healthy and then contrast it at the end with what she looks like now. You can play this song over it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTEB8jEWpz4&pp=ygUcb2ggbm8gb2ggbm8gb2ggbm8gbm8gbm8gc29uZw%3D%3D

The only thing I’d be interested in is an app for DL with notifications directly into your phone 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Lol, you reckon?

62321103_Screenshot2023-11-28at15_04_38.thumb.png.ecf6d0cb03cbbf495bac051aae904217.png

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, TQR said:

Lol, you reckon?

62321103_Screenshot2023-11-28at15_04_38.thumb.png.ecf6d0cb03cbbf495bac051aae904217.png

A wise man once said 'it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.'

The only difference between these 'two' members and TQR is they didn't violate this proverb 8,116 times (as of this post).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4

38 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

A wise man once said 'it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.'

The only difference between these 'two' members and TQR is they didn't violate this proverb 8,116 times (as of this post).

Oh dear, what have I done now?