BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

This is the end, my only friend the end

Seems fairly possible but I'd give him a couple more illnesses before he goes. I'm gonna go out on a Pistorius and say he'll survive this year somehow. But it does seem like every time he goes outside for any length of time these days, he ends up in the hospital. Last year he got a bladder infection from the Queen's boat parade, now he goes to the Epsom Derby (inevitable pics from the Mail here http://www.dailymail...psom-Derby.html) and he's too ill to go to Elizabeth's latest anniversary party (how many does she have anyway?)

He does look pretty much like he's the second most sickly Greek thing in the world (No. 1 being their economy). Also why the fuck is Princess Beatrice dressed like she's about to pick up an Academy Award for her role in the world's first ever talkie? I know it's horse racing and that always involves dressing up stupidly but even so, christ....

• Like 1

Seems fairly possible but I'd give him a couple more illnesses before he goes. I'm gonna go out on a Pistorius and say he'll survive this year somehow. But it does seem like every time he goes outside for any length of time these days, he ends up in the hospital. Last year he got a bladder infection from the Queen's boat parade, now he goes to the Epsom Derby (inevitable pics from the Mail here http://www.dailymail...psom-Derby.html) and he's too ill to go to Elizabeth's latest anniversary party (how many does she have anyway?)

He does look pretty much like he's the second most sickly Greek thing in the world (No. 1 being their economy). Also why the fuck is Princess Beatrice dressed like she's about to pick up an Academy Award for her role in the world's first ever talkie? I know it's horse racing and that always involves dressing up stupidly but even so, christ....

Seems to me he uses it as an excuse to miss anything that might be too tedious to endure (Jubilee concert last year, Christmas with the family etc)

why the fuck is Princess Beatrice dressed like she's about to pick up an Academy Award for her role in the world's first ever talkie? I know it's horse racing and that always involves dressing up stupidly but even so, christ....

Princess Beatrice is notorious for her awful dress sense. The hat is very 1920s and would look good with the right hairstyle, but not with her long wavy hair (which does suit her). The dress is horrible.

Seems to me he uses it as an excuse to miss anything that might be too tedious to endure (Jubilee concert last year, Christmas with the family etc)

I wouldn't put it past him, and nor do I blame him.

why the fuck is Princess Beatrice dressed like she's about to pick up an Academy Award for her role in the world's first ever talkie? I know it's horse racing and that always involves dressing up stupidly but even so, christ....

Princess Beatrice is notorious for her awful dress sense. The hat is very 1920s and would look good with the right hairstyle, but not with her long wavy hair (which does suit her). The dress is horrible.

She's just pissed off that Baz Luhrmann snubbed her for Gatsby.

• Like 2

Thought he looked alert at Westminster Abbey for the Coronation do, grey and ghoul like but alert.

The Daily Beast is stoking the fire, though. Says concern is growing about Prince P.

A bit of a non-story I think Peter Phillips is just being honest.

I also did not think the Queen looked concerned more seething and furious.

Guest Guest

He's 92 That means he's bound to die in th e next 5 years or so.What's to be concerned about? it's just nature

He's 92 That means he's bound to die in th e next 5 years or so.What's to be concerned about? it's just nature

That's what they said about hopalong cassidy zsa zsa .

Just tweeted Buckingham Palace says Prince Philip admitted to London Clinic for "exploratory operation following abdominal investigations

Might be an idea to pencil him in for next year...

It will be his 92nd Birthday on Monday and he will be spending it in hospital.

Do you think we should send cake?

sure!!

I heard he loves polonium cake.

On visit to BBC today when John Humphries said that the DoE looked well at the garden party yesterday the Queen retorted (Do your own voice) "That's because he isn't ill"

Make of that what you will!!!

Guest Guest

On visit to BBC today when John Humphries said that the DoE looked well at the garden party yesterday the Queen retorted (Do your own voice) "That's because he isn't ill"

Make of that what you will!!!

it means she can't stand John Humphreys probably,somethuing much of the British population will agree with!

ps Buck Pal has delayed the statement for osme unspecified reason.Could that mean bad news?

I wonder if he has stomach cancer?

With all the strange germs that have gotten in there as a result of his constant foot-in-mouthing, perhaps

sure!!

I heard he loves polonium cake.

A Russian delicacy? ;)

No idea.