themaninblack

Derby Dead Pool 2013

Yes it needs to be the co.uk website to qualify...

Well technically it is a co.uk obit. Note the URL.

couldn't see the link as I was on my smartphone. Well the rules don't have to say its in English does it? I think thats a hit on a technicality. Good thinking, Batman!

Getting worried now....There's still no picture nor information about Earl Cameron on the site. lf he really is that unknown (despite recieving a CBE), then he will probably not get an obit from a newspaper.....

Getting worried now....There's still no picture nor information about Earl Cameron on the site. lf he really is that unknown (despite recieving a CBE), then he will probably not get an obit from a newspaper.....

No, it's just that I haven't got round to doing it yet. Busy man at the moment so time to do these things is relatively short. But you can help by sending me a pic and precis and he'll be up in no time! :)

Also in terms of former DDP picks now dead, I don't think Richard Artschwager was put in the List of the Missed. He was part of an art theme team when I ran it, so it would be c. 2009 I think.

Since this thread's just been posted in I might as well make mention that two theme teams weren't attributed as such: The Pope (cardinals) and Kentucky Fried Genocide (like in years past, oldest Oscar nominees)

If everyone can keep up with their current pace from the first 2 months it means I will have 18 hits and finish tied for 10th place at the end of the year.

Hi tmib.

1. Top bit of punnery on your DDP Obit of Bruce Millan.

2. In the obits for both Richard Briers and Bob Godfrey, can you please amend all references to 'Rhoobarb' to read 'Roobarb'? Thanks!.

If everyone can keep up with their current pace from the first 2 months it means I will have 24 hits and finish tied for 10th place at the end of the year.

After adding Cliburns death to the equation

If everyone can keep up with their current pace from the first 2 months it means I will have 24 hits and finish tied for 10th place at the end of the year.

After adding Cliburns death to the equation

Bad maths...

How can you score 24 out of 20?

But my bad maths says that there is just less than a one in a million chance that more than one team can get a full house list of twenty dead DDP. Then it will come down to points tally that favours the team with younger picks.

Hi tmib.

1. Top bit of punnery on your DDP Obit of Bruce Millan.

2. In the obits for both Richard Briers and Bob Godfrey, can you please amend all references to 'Rhoobarb' to read 'Roobarb'? Thanks!.

At least I didn't say Roobarb and Custard!

Bonnie Franklin, RIP

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

Fuck, I read that as Bonnie Langford. One can hope, I suppose.

And why would you hate Bonnie Langford ?........Oh I see :-). Loving the funky 80's music

I totally fucking hate her - however, a few years ago, it was my sister's 40th birthday, so I asked her if she could do anything for her 40th what would it be, and she said 'to go and see a West End show and stay in a hotel and all that' - so I booked us tickets to go and see Chicago and stay over in London. It wasn't until a short while before we went that I realised that Bonnie Langford was playing the role of Roxie Hart. That, coupled with the fact that I really am not a musicals person, made me think oh for fuck's sake why can't I just go to the pub while my sister watches the show - but actually I really enjoyed it and Bonnie Langford was really good. In that. Nothing else. I still hate the ginger bitch.

I totally fucking hate her - however, a few years ago, it was my sister's 40th birthday, so I asked her if she could do anything for her 40th what would it be, and she said 'to go and see a West End show and stay in a hotel and all that' - so I booked us tickets to go and see Chicago and stay over in London. It wasn't until a short while before we went that I realised that Bonnie Langford was playing the role of Roxie Hart. That, coupled with the fact that I really am not a musicals person, made me think oh for fuck's sake why can't I just go to the pub while my sister watches the show - but actually I really enjoyed it and Bonnie Langford was really good. In that. Nothing else. I still hate the ginger bitch.

A few years back SFX magazine listed the 100 worst things in Science Fiction and dear old Bonnie was appointed as the worst thing for her role as Mel in Doctor Who.

Nice to have the points update however my own vertigo is suppressed by the dumb removal of world leaders from my main team and the all too predictable death of Chavez.

OoO really looks too strong, even from here, to me all his remaining live team members are deep in mire health wise and he is to garner just too many more to make in virtually impossible to match that level of Deadpool play.