BrunoBrimley

Hillary Clinton

My spell check is doing my head in!

I don't get the Trump campaign trying to make her health an issue,if anything it will just give people incentive to vote for her if they don't want a Trump/Clinton Presidency since a dying Hilary means President Tim Kaine.

I don't get the Trump campaign trying to make her health an issue,if anything it will just give people incentive to vote for her if they don't want a Trump/Clinton Presidency since a dying Hilary means President Tim Kaine.

That's the interesting thing. We may not get the president we were expecting a few months ago. Imagine if Clinton somehow hangs on to win then drops dead before inauguration on January 20th. Presumably Kaine gets the job, but who the f**k is he?

Maybe that's the plan all along. See off Trump (50% of the electorate breathe a sigh of relief), Clinton dies (another 50% of the electorate breathe a sigh of relief). Kaine comes in and we get an uncontroversial, bland and compliant POTUS (100% of the Pentagon breathes a sigh of relief)

What she should do is have an independent medical examination including scans and then publish it.If she is in decent nick then she would shut up her detractors and then put the pressure on Trump to follow her lead.If Clinton was dying though she seems the sort who is so obsessed with being the first woman president that she would at least get to the white house even if it was just for a few weeks.Didnt Bernie Sanders get a medical and released his medical history because people were questioning his health?I do love how some journalists are pulling the sexism card wgen people mention Hillarys health when McCain and Dole were all subject to similar scrutiny.

14333040_703062643189821_327113690294979

Spoke to someone yesterday who snagged a 66-1 bet the Joe Bidon is the next president. That might be money well spent

Spoke to someone yesterday who snagged a 66-1 bet the Joe Bidon is the next president. That might be money well spent

I got 100/1 at Coral on Tim Kaine getting the gig.

no its not if she is too ill to run then her running mate will get the nomination if he refuses then it could go to Bernie sanders.

no its not if she is too ill to run then her running mate will get the nomination if he refuses then it could go to Bernie sanders.

Apparently not. If she drops out or drops dead it's down to the 447 members of the Democratic National Committee to pick the next candidate. Being smart I'd say Bidon (regular Joe politician who plays well with moderates) might be an inspired pick and might turn into an LBJ style president. Obviously Sanders has lots of support but a centrist candidate might smash Trump and Bidon is a good debator, funny off the top of his head (which could really throw Trump) and packing significant experience.

I think 66-1 is good odds

Link to details of the what if scenario: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/309edcde-7905-11e6-97ae-647294649b28.html#axzz4K9RHV9w8

Hmmm... I was going to put my money on "Citizen" Kaine but Biden does seem more likely, despite the fact he's be the oldest candidate of the lot!

• Like 1

You know what today is. It's the first debate, and people have high hopes for her

You know what today is. It's the first debate, and people have high hopes for her

That debate seems more appropriate in the who will win the US Prez thread. Unless of course your high hopes are relating to her mortality.

• Like 1

That debate seems more appropriate in the who will win the US Prez thread. Unless of course your high hopes are relating to her mortality.

Well, some people say that those coughing fits and loss of consciousness were exaggerated by his opponents and were caused by pneumonia, some others insist she's hiding something from the public yet again.

While I am a bit skeptical about these cancer rumours, the debate will let us assess whether she seems fit for the job (or fit for the list).

• Like 3

Well, some people say that those coughing fits and loss of consciousness were exaggerated by his opponents and were caused by pneumonia, some others insist she's hiding something from the public yet again.

While I am a bit skeptical about these cancer rumours, the debate will let us assess whether she seems fit for the job (or fit for the list).

It should test whether she can control her blood pressure (dependant of course on any medication she may have taken).

• Like 1

Can't be bothered recording it; could one of our American posters give us lazy Brits a summary of how healthy each candidate looked by the end?

Cheers

• Like 3

No one dropped dead. Two hours of my life I'll never get back.

• Like 6

Both looked presidential.

Hillary as President of the US. Donald as President of North Korea.

• Like 8

Yes I can confirm after tonight that Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the USA. Let's just get it over with

Yes I can confirm after tonight that Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the USA. Let's just get it over with

You know, I really hate Hilary, but I agree with you. Trump could have been a good candidate with right ideas (breaking with estabilishment e.g.) but after yesterday I'm asking myself if he has a complex plan we can not understand or if he is simply an idiot. And I fear the second answer is the right one.

However I endorse every candidate who wants to break with estabilishment. Soros financing Hilary is an excellent reason not to vote her.

Both looked presidential.

Hillary as President of the US. Donald as President of North Korea.

Reality TV gold, surely - it has to happen

You could call it Kim Rule with me

You know, I really hate Hilary, but I agree with you. Trump could have been a good candidate with right ideas (breaking with estabilishment e.g.) but after yesterday I'm asking myself if he has a complex plan we can not understand or if he is simply an idiot. And I fear the second answer is the right one.

However I endorse every candidate who wants to break with estabilishment. Soros financing Hilary is an excellent reason not to vote her.

Until breaking with the establishment becomes the norm, then where are you?

Uhm... there will be no estabilishment then.

Uhm... there will be no estabilishment then.

OK too subtle. Think Syriza.