Crispy

Andy Fordham Memorial Darts Thread

Andy Fordham will he retain his title ???  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dunno what a 180 has to do with a BDO player.

It's what his opponent scores repeatedly when the two codes go head to head to find the ultimate champion

The sole winner of the PDC Women's Championship, Stacy Bromberg, who beat Tricia Wright 6-5 in the 2010 final, dead at 60.

I think this, technically, makes her the first dead winner of a PDC major, being as all the names from the men's code still walk the earth.

The sole winner of the PDC Women's Championship, Stacy Bromberg, who beat Tricia Wright 6-5 in the 2010 final, dead at 60.

I think this, technically, makes her the first dead winner of a PDC major, being as all the names from the men's code still walk the earth.

Some of them tend to shuffle - but I get your drift

Morihiro Hashimoto, who featured in the first rounds of the 2011 and 2014 World Championships (being handily eliminated both times), as well as twice representing Japan at the darts World Cup, has died at 40

^^ double top? Good finish. BULLSEYE!!! As they used to say in the War films.... So many puns available...

The life expectancy of Darts players seems even shorter than that of wrestlers.

Another Deathlist Cup shoo-in fails to make the starting XI: Fans of the arrers would no doubt be aware that Kim Huybrechts missed his Premier League match last night to be with his mother, Gaby, in her final days. She has now checked out

Davy/Davey Dodds, PDC tour card holder 2014-2015, has apparently taken his own life according to various industry figures on Twitter. His main claim to fame was being the victim of Gary Anderson's first ever televised nine-darter:

• Like 1

Double topped himself?

• Like 2

Fuck, I must make that joke every few months :lol:

• Like 2

MVG out of the Worlds after a titanic match with newcomer Rob Cross in a sudden death final leg...

16 minutes ago, themaninblack said:

MVG out of the Worlds after a titanic match with newcomer Rob Cross in a sudden death final leg...

Was a great match, just hope Cross win's now, can't stand Taylor great player but a c*nt of a man, somehow don't want to see a convicted sex offender go out on a high but i think it will happen sadly.

• Like 1

On 2017. 12. 29. at 15:41, Spade_Cooley said:

BDO nobody Toon Greebe has had some major complications after going into hospital for a toe operation, having his foot amputated and falling into critical condition.

He has since told the media that although the loss of his foot was a shock for him, he was glad to be alive and expressed his hopes that he could still play in a World Championship in a few years. (While I highly doubt that, I think he'd be safe for a good 40-50 years.)

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?news/273132562/Darter+Toon+Greebe+blijft+positief+na+voetamputatie+Zeker+dat+ik+nog+een+WK+speel.aspx

On 2017. 12. 31. at 01:33, Fergie86 said:

somehow don't want to see a convicted sex offender go out on a high but i think it will happen sadly.

Well, he didn't. And it wasn't even close, although he beat his best average in the tournament, he never even had a chance, Cross played as brilliantly as van Gerwen did last year. The fat old man didn't look like he is ever gonna become a centenarian, although he might still have a few good years in him. Deathlist potential in 2030 perhaps.

DVnQhkKVQAU1nDZ.jpg:large

Terry Jenkins cut back on his schedule last year, and now he's showing up for the UK Open qualifiers bald and clearly having lost weight. Hmm....

Eric Bristow dead according to several folk on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDC/status/981997053470564352 https://twitter.com/OfficialPDC/status/981997053470564352

Could a mod please move this to the darts thread - 99% sure there is one, but can't find it.

Edit: Shit, the Andy Fordham one right?

Edited by Death Impends
Post moved per user request

As stated elsewhere, The Crafty Cockney died tonight, had a heart attack backstage at the PL. Thankfully he didn't have to watch that shocker of a Price/Whitlock match.

That is quick work, even by Aaron Ramsey's standards. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1