Sign in to follow this  
RIP Wee Jum

Predict The (Alleged) Nonce

Are we just naming EVERY person that's worked for the beeb or summat?

Or work on Corrie

What makes my previously mentioned encounter potentially more sinister is that this took place at a local "approved school" for girls (I wasn't a pupil there just for the record). A similar type of institution to Jimmy Savile's haunts. Every summer they would have a fete and this celeb would nearly always be the guest star.

I must point out though that all that happened to me was a bit of weird innuendo, I did look older than 16 and I wasn't alone with the celeb and although I don't particularly like him I don't actually think he's a peado.

Some of the other names mentioned in the thread wouldn't surprise me though.

Kids TV presenters have to be strong suspects you'd imagine, they had ready access after all. Step forward John Noakes, Peter Purves, Johnny Morris, Tony Hart, Terry Nutkins, Derek Griffiths...

• Like 1

Kids TV presenters have to be strong suspects you'd imagine, they had ready access after all. Step forward John Noakes, Peter Purves, Johnny Morris, Tony Hart, Terry Nutkins, Derek Griffiths...

Three of your suspects won't be stepping forward anywhere.

• Like 1

Three of your suspects won't be stepping forward anywhere.

I realise that, however they wouldn't be the first posthumous accusees...

Perhaps Plod will be knocking on Brinsworth's sturdy oak door looking for Mr Turpin?

And just cuz we don't like him, Quantick.

Was Henry Kelly not accused at one point?

No it was Matthew Kelly

I know the point you mean......

• Like 1

The following allegings make nonce-sense to me because I'm always suspicious of people who appear very sure of themselves:

Doddy (and his admirer Roy "Chubby" Brown).

Ian Paisley - cuz it would be sooooo funny if Ulster had been saying "Yes!" on the quiet

Arthur Scargill - and frankly isn't it time some noted left-wingers came forward and proved they're every bit as nonce-sensical as the conspiciously blue brigade of teenage-tot fiends currently on the radar

Derek Hatton

Kevin Keegan

Dave Jones (footy manager)

Matthew Kelly (cos I'm sure the post above is right)

Dave Hill (of Slade) who lived next to a girls' school for a few years. Mind, I'd hate to be right about him.

Re Dr zorders, naw.

It's my sister. Tried to nail her, or nailed and didn't call.....

No it was Matthew Kelly

Yeah I know about Matthew Kelly, but I see to recall some sort of accusation being levelled at the Going For Gold host...

Oh aye, and Jimmy Page.

del boy

cliff

barrymore

elton

aspel

sir A blunt

doddy

Any celeb now aged 65 66 as they arrested two but one very well might of been elton. 66 as they may of had a birthday after they were arrested so they would of been 65 when arrested but 66 now.

Roy Wood of Wizzard, the children in the I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday video look traumatized

Roy North

If the dead cows post is anything to go by, should we think Clive Dunn? His song 'Grandad' must have been traumatic for the kids that were at his feet in the TOTP studio at the time.

We now have an alleged in the title. th_party0006.gifth_party0006.gifth_party0006.gif

My suggestion is Alex Ferguson AKA whiskey puss

If that ever happens, Richard Dawkins can fuck off as there really, really is a God.

Remember the car trip in South Africa in 2000 Fergie?

If you're the Daily Telegraph then yes...

Or work on Corrie

Or The Rapists Return as they call the pub now...

• Like 1

Didn't someone in another thread drop some heavy hints about Gerald Harper? What was that bloke in Bergerac, not John Nettles, the old one? I heard some rumours about him, more that he's a lech rather than a nonce though.

Didn't someone in another thread drop some heavy hints about Gerald Harper? What was that bloke in Bergerac, not John Nettles, the old one? I heard some rumours about him, more that he's a lech rather than a nonce though.

Terence Alexander?

Edit: Actually, I reckon if anybody is "ITK" its going to be Handy, especially if it involves an Aunt Sally.