Sign in to follow this  
RIP Wee Jum

Predict The (Alleged) Nonce

Tenspot on cliff please.....

Hmmm.

I take it you have read "the list" then.

Hmmm.

Moi?

Na, he just looks like a nonce, worked with una stubbs when she was fit and didn't , proof enough for me.

Hmmm.

Moi?

Na, he just looks like a nonce, worked with una stubbs when she was fit and didn't , proof enough for me.

I want to know who "Gladys" is.

Una Stubbs was fit, Im glad somebody else thinks so,I assumed i was the only one who thought that.

Mind you, I still would as, to be fair, Ive got old as she has.....and im a right perv... :)

As much as I would, Id have to consider the possibility that she may wish to lay a log on me and, sorry, that would be a complete no, no.

Is there gonna be some sort of master list or score-keeping to this? I'm gonna say Stephen Dorff gets arrested.

Hmmm.

Moi?

Una Stubbs was fit, Im glad somebody else thinks so,I assumed i was the only one who thought that.

Mind you, I still would as, to be fair, Ive got old as she has.....and im a right perv... :)

As much as I would, Id have to consider the possibility that she may wish to lay a log on me and, sorry, that would be a complete no, no.

I remember hearing a rumour many, many moons ago that Mr Webb was caught fiddy kiddling and in return for all this getting "hushed up", became a born-again Christian, but as I said, it was a rumour...

Hmmm.

Moi?

Una Stubbs was fit, Im glad somebody else thinks so,I assumed i was the onoly one who thought that.

I remember hearing a rumour many, many moons ago that Mr Webb was caught fiddy kiddling and in return for all this getting "hushed up", became a born-again Christian, but as I said, it was a rumour...

I'm sure I've posted the cliff and lord boothby photo in saville thread.....

Deputy speaker and mp for ribble valley Nigel Evans getting done for rape and serious sexual assault.....

Hmmm.

Moi?

Perhaps he just didn't fancy being pooed on?

• Like 2

Hmmm.

Moi?

Perhaps he just didn't fancy being pooed on?

:lol:

Quite true, it must be an aquired taste.....hey, thats another subject......

Can we add deceased famous people??? ie like Sir Jimmy as it all came out after he kicked the bucket.If so I always thought Tony Hart was dodgy,cravates,blouses,scarves,very softly spoken plus he worked for the BBC,I'd nominate him allegedly of course.

Kids TV presenters have to be strong suspects you'd imagine, they had ready access after all. Step forward John Noakes, Peter Purves, Johnny Morris, Tony Hart, Terry Nutkins, Derek Griffiths...

yes someone else has mentioned Hart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOJJ1MvCSsE

Not The Wombles but the bearded fellow introducing the song and the one after seems a bit dodgy me plus I think he may have been mentioned earlier?

I'll put a fiver down each way on Geoffrey Hayes

Guest Guest

Jimmy Tarbuck has been arrested on suspicion of abusing a young boy in the late 1970s

Bill Odie could be a good bet. He looks like one :-)

• Like 1

Guest Guest

maybe we should all be careful about spreading unfounded rumours just in case some of those celebs lawyers are reading this site... :unsure:

maybe we should all be careful about spreading unfounded rumours just in case some of those celebs lawyers are reading this site... :unsure:

First of all its alleged .

second of all how do they know who is posting?

Even if they do track down the owner of a profile on here can they prove they posted it?

Why you think so many of those people who take people to court over twitter posts have been thrown out .

So who is going to jail next? Who might it be? It's got to be Lindsey Lohan .. those jugs of hers.

How do EW bets work when guessing the next sexual predator to be arrested?

Maybe if they admit to 'thinking' about doing wrong gets you the 1/4 odds.

How do EW bets work when guessing the next sexual predator to be arrested?

Maybe if they admit to 'thinking' about doing wrong gets you the 1/4 odds.

The EW is if he's the next, 2nd or 3rd person to be pulled in.

Might be easier to do a "name some cunt that won't be outed as a fiddler/rapist in next 3 years" thread....

Less possibilities....