Red Flag

Monty Python

The BBC describe his condition as a severe form oof dementia.Trying to find the life expectancy.

The prognosis for life in a patient with aphasia depends on the cause of the aphasia. A left hemisphere glioblastoma may be associated with a very short life expectancy, whereas a minor stroke may have an excellent prognosis. It is the underlying pathology, not the aphasia itself, that determines prognosis.

There have been whispers about Jones's health for some time now though...

Note - aphasia is often reversible, Primary progressive aphasia is not. If caused by cancer or a serious stroke, the outlook is very grim.

What whispers did you hear?I only heard he had cancer a few years back and was needing cue cards during the Monty Python 2014 tour.

• Like 1

The BBC describe his condition as a severe form oof dementia.Trying to find the life expectancy.

The prognosis for life in a patient with aphasia depends on the cause of the aphasia. A left hemisphere glioblastoma may be associated with a very short life expectancy, whereas a minor stroke may have an excellent prognosis. It is the underlying pathology, not the aphasia itself, that determines prognosis.

Note - aphasia is often reversible, Primary progressive aphasia is not. If caused by cancer or a serious stroke, the outlook is very grim.

What whispers did you hear?I only heard he had cancer a few years back and was needing cue cards during the Monty Python 2014 tour.

That the 2014 event, at the time, was likely to be the last "due to Terry's health" (not specific). And today's news is confirmation of open secret among some journos.

Can't locate it yet but surely it's only a matter of time before someone starts claiming this as divine retribution for his role in directing The Life of Brian.

He's one of the six main members of Monty Python.

Blimey, they kept that one quiet!

I was somewhat bewildered why he was posted in the Monty Python thread to be honest.

SC

He's one of the six main members of Monty Python.

Blimey, they kept that one quiet!

I was somewhat bewildered why he was posted in the Monty Python thread to be honest.

SC

I didn't find his Gainesville stuff very funny.

Comedy legend Terry Jones can no longer write due Alzheimer's.

Comedy legend Terry Jones can no longer write due Alzheimer's.

And......... ?

I'm sure there's a Monty Python thread.

He has... er... I forgot what it was called again.

He has... er... I forgot what it was called again.

He has Roeyjuss.

Thanks for reminding me. Now I should remember he has... um...

CBA just now, but if I find the MPFC thread (not Maryport) I'll merge it.

Taken care of PB.

Also, it never hit me that Monty Python's Flying Circus and maryportfuncity shared initials.

• Like 1

CBA just now, but if I find the MPFC thread (not Maryport) I'll merge it.

Just save the entire thread list as one complete webpage then you can control f to find the thread you're looking for and then click on it to take you to it.

I can't post a link to it because the webpage is personal to the user and I can't add the pdf file of it here because it's too large. Here's the pdf of the deadpools though because it's much smaller.

Dead Pools 2017-01-26.pdf

The attach files doesn't work anymore. :(

Please come back Hein.

• Like 1

What didn't work? I'm seeing a downloadable attached file to two of those posts.

What didn't work? I'm seeing a downloadable attached file to two of those posts.

Click on it and see what happens.

Testing out the attachment below, but this downloads ...post-5783-0-39748700-1487122587_thumb.png

Testing out the attachment below, but this downloads ...attachicon.gifofalks thing.png

I get:

sorry.jpg

Hmm, well it worked here - and potentially useful too, I thought - but you need more posters awake to see which of us is the outlier here!