Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2015

What about Martin Landau? He looks older than time itself.

wrdf7p.jpg

And he has a best before date of 1999 stamped on his arse

• Like 2

Christ. That pic is putting me off my dinner and I'm not normally very squeamish at all.

There is an article on daily mail about actress Krysten Ritter posting a pic of herself hooked up to an IV drip and writing " 'Just getting some intravenous vitamins. Nice little Tuesday. Feeling kind of superhuman'"

Here is the pic she posted

article-0-1CF41DDA00000578-931_634x585.jpg

And one from her earlier in the month

article-2600558-1CF6043F00000578-865_306x692.jpg

Definitely a possible Peaches Geldof 2.0 situation

From the NotW hacking trial I would like to summon two exhibits for consideration for 2015

Exhibit A Stuart Kuttner (b. 1939) who was reported to have had a number of strokes since retiring from the paper

Exhibit B Sara Payne (b. 1969) who was called as a character witness for Mr Kuttner but entered court using a walking stick.

From a year ago http://www.thecourie...ia-care-1.85234

To a dl'er who has been sadly absent for a while this will be a blow if he go'es, but ..... downhill of late apparently.

Dead, apparently.
  • Like 1

From a year ago http://www.thecourie...ia-care-1.85234 To a dl'er who has been sadly absent for a while this will be a blow if he go'es, but ..... downhill of late apparently.
Dead, apparently.

BBC Link

some pickup for 2015 :

Jean-Louis Borloo, 63, french politician > resigned all his political functions since a "frontal severe pneumonia" contracted in january

Richard Bohringer, 73, french actor > Hepatitis C since 2009, cancer rumors, hospitalized in april, canceled all his representations

and an obvious :

Abdelaziz Bouteflika, 77, Algerian politician > stomach cancer in 2008, 2 strokes in 2013, half paralyzed & in a wheelchair now.

If they go it'll probs be this year but...

683 supporters of the Brotherhood are in line for a death sentence. For those wondering about the obvious, that means the afterlife needs to find 49,176 virgins to meet demand, assuming the sentence is carried out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-27186339

KXLTPgy.png

Valeria Lukyanova(real life Barbie) claimed on Feb 28 she will no longer consume food or water

Not much on her site about how she's doing, but this picture illustrated some discussion there about possible anorexia.

1604163.jpg?526

Volkert van der Graaf, who murdered Dutch nazi politician Pim Fortuyn 12 years ago, was released from gaol today. As I understand it several Fortuyn fanboys'd like to have a word with him.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

KXLTPgy.png

Valeria Lukyanova(real life Barbie) claimed on Feb 28 she will no longer consume food or water

Not much on her site about how she's doing, but this picture illustrated some discussion there about possible anorexia.

1604163.jpg?526

thats one of t hose synthetic real doll things.that's not a real person surely!

Obviously there's the issue of taste. But...

Stephen Sutton, fundraising superstar, is experiencing a sudden boost in his health and has been sent home from hospital for the right reasons. Then again, he's still terminally ill.

Link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27254375

Artie Lange

His radio show was cancelled earlier in the week and 2 weeks ago was hospitalized after a diabetic shock while on his stand up tour. After all the years of alcohol and heroin addiction seems likely it will catch up with him soon unless he has some kind of Keith Richards/David Crosby thing where there is a teflon around him to avoid death.

Artie Lange

His radio show was cancelled earlier in the week and 2 weeks ago was hospitalized after a diabetic shock while on his stand up tour. After all the years of alcohol and heroin addiction seems likely it will catch up with him soon unless he has some kind of Keith Richards/David Crosby thing where there is a teflon around him to avoid death.

Crosby owed more to a liver transplant than any internal teflon. Lange's track record might mitigate against a similar gesture on his behalf. In Crosby's case jail kept him away from his stash long enough to clean up his act, which motivated the doctors to give him a chance.

Poor Artie has had at least 1 suicide attempt before now IIRC.

Biggish story on Felicia Boots in today's soaraway Sun. Basically, still with her husband and back in their well appointed "nappy valley" home wherein she killed their two children. So, unlikely to feature in our plans (in any case I think I was the only one who risked dead pool picking in her honour).

Chris Patten to stand down as chairman of the BBC trust after heart surgery.

Continuing to laugh at the hun civil war, and I see this on the front page today

RIbTbMz.jpg

Freddie looks shot and circling the drain.

Even the staid BBC Radio Four made a headline item of 19 year old cancer fundraising king Stephen Sutton's return to hospital. So, uncomfortable as it is for some, he's obviously escaping the famous for being famous/famous for being ill camp and becoming something of a public figure on the back of his inspiration to others. He's also extremely ill and still managing to confound doctors with his ability to recover now and again, meaning he could still be with us on New Year's Eve.

Main news tonight shows some of those kidnapped girls and the cheery head man of Boku Harem. Llooking at the developments it's time we got chummy old Abubaker Shekau on our radar. He's the kind American special forces and Nigerian christian forces would love to nail.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/12/boko-haram-free-kidnapped-schoolgirls-exchange-prisoners

Main news tonight shows some of those kidnapped girls and the cheery head man of Boku Harem. Llooking at the developments it's time we got chummy old Abubaker Shekau on our radar. He's the kind American special forces and Nigerian christian forces would love to nail.

http://www.theguardi...hange-prisoners

The rise of radical/militant Islam in Africa is shocking. Hope he doesn't fuckin' make it to 2015, I'm tellin ya that now. And there's got to be a good chance he doesn't. The world is definitely not ignoring this one.

http://www.theguardi...hange-prisoners

The rise of radical/militant Islam in Africa is shocking. Hope he doesn't fuckin' make it to 2015, I'm tellin ya that now. And there's got to be a good chance he doesn't. The world is definitely not ignoring this one.

Dunno, I - kind of - hope a guy as young and famous as him does make it to 1st Jan. DDP points aplenty available from that point.