Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2015

Anyway, over the weekend in the Telegraph she is banging the usual drum but confirms she is currently in palliative care. Preferable to having Jeffrey Archer's fetid chub in your mouth, in fairness.

I don't think palliative care can help with such a face.

regards,

Hein

I think her tumours are localised entirely in her ears tbh

Jim Nabors, 83, beloved U.S. singer, comedian/actor - saying farewell to his standard gig at the Indy 500. http://ftw.usatoday....nabors-indy-500

As mentioned on May 6th

Aye, but everbody need good nabors :)

• Like 4

BT Sport 2, were rubish the other day, didn't even show Jim Nabors doing his final rendition.

Finally watched it via a link posted in Autosport Forum. Looked quite frail to me. Guess he will last a year or so, but maybe not three or more.

http://washington.cb...-ad-draws-fire/

The moron behind this PETA advert.

?

Did you post this in the wrong thread?

1. We don't even know who started the advert. It might be a whole team of PETA members

2. Why should his life be in danger in 2015?

Can't understand why Deathray would be annoyed at an advert mocking aspies.

Guest marge simpson

Jim Nabors, 83, beloved U.S. singer, comedian/actor - saying farewell to his standard gig at the Indy 500. http://ftw.usatoday....nabors-indy-500

Jim Nabors is way cool

BBC thoughtfully screening a documentary on Eric "Winkle" Brown tonight, WW2 hero, test pilot, British spunker of the highest order and currently 95 years old. Already a shoo in for Daily Torygraph obit but nice of the Beeb to alert us to the man whilst he's still pickable.

Guest Life lover

What about David Blaine. One of his endurances could go wrong.

Guest Guest

BBC thoughtfully screening a documentary on Eric "Winkle" Brown tonight, WW2 hero, test pilot, British spunker of the highest order and currently 95 years old. Already a shoo in for Daily Torygraph obit but nice of the Beeb to alert us to the man whilst he's still pickable.

95 is quite a common age to die. It's almost as if there's an invisible 'age barrier' beyond which even the healthiest old people cannot pass.Note that the likes of Nelson Mandela , Ernest Borgnine and Joan Fontaine have all died at 95 despite seeming to be healthy and active beforehand. Also it looks like Billy Graham will die any day now, again at 95! Spooky eh!

95 is quite a common age to die. It's almost as if there's an invisible 'age barrier' beyond which even the healthiest old people cannot pass.Note that the likes of Nelson Mandela , Ernest Borgnine and Joan Fontaine have all died at 95 despite seeming to be healthy and active beforehand. Also it looks like Billy Graham will die any day now, again at 95! Spooky eh!

You really think so, Guessed_Guessed? We were all saying that back in Decemberish.

The pilot or the sunbather.............take your pick.

The pysco ex pow, Bowe Bergdahl, could be a contender...

919f431b7cb9d3a3fbd9e0d4f91babbb_zpsfce39d19.jpg

Nutty and probably 'turned'. Gonna be a mass shooting from him in my opinion...

How about Claus Von Bulow?

He's 87, any health info on him?

Bob Hewitt next up for the old rape trial http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-27738159 in Feb next year.

74 now, and

South African media report that Mr Hewitt appeared frail in court and was aided by a walking stick.

We might want to consider 91 year old Majorie McCool, her 31 year old boyfriend (who usually prefers his partners between 60 and 80 years old), is the one getting most of the media attention. But she's v-old and still - apparently - at it frequently.

Incidentally, since a work colleage spotted this story online and speculated about whether Ms McCool had the dexterity in her neck "to blow him properly" I've been having quite disturbing thoughts about the whole thing.

We might want to consider 91 year old Majorie McCool, her 31 year old boyfriend (who usually prefers his partners between 60 and 80 years old), is the one getting most of the media attention. But she's v-old and still - apparently - at it frequently.

Incidentally, since a work colleage spotted this story online and speculated about whether Ms McCool had the dexterity in her neck "to blow him properly" I've been having quite disturbing thoughts about the whole thing.

It doesn't matter either way she's fucked .

• Like 2

He's 87, any health info on him?

Sadly, no. To be completely honest, I had actually just found out that he was still alive, I had thought that he was already dead. So, I figured that I'd just throw his name out there, as a possibility.

Former US Airman John Burroughs, oft written up for his involvement in the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident, has heart trouble serious enough to have needed life saving surgery in 2012, and a slew of other health problems. Hadn't appreciated how bad his plight is until I finished the most recent book on the case last night. DDP chances very marginal but definite for the kind of attention worthy of Deathrace points and the like.