themaninblack

The Dead Of 2014

Roger Leir who claimed to have conducted post mortems on Extra Terrestrials has been beamed up to the big space ship in the sky http://www.telegraph...r-obituary.html

Notice how his surname would be so easy to misspell as Lier?

Only if you can't spell "liar".

Yankee Imperialist warmonger, Bob J Flynn dead at 76.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/military/2014/05/16/robert-flynn-pow-dead/9189199/

Notable as longest known American POW at 5 1/2 years inside peaceful, semi Democratic China.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

The legendary cinematographer Gordon Willis has died . He worked on The Godfather series as well as Annie Hall Manhatten and many more films http://www.deadline....-willis-dead%2F

College basketball coach Don Meyer has died.

I've never heard of him but Yahoo says he was "one of the winningest coaches in college basketball".

The bastardization of the English language continues unabatedly onwards.

• Like 1

I've never heard of him but Yahoo says he was "one of the winningest coaches in college basketball".

It always sets my teeth on edge when I hear the word "winningest"

Isn't that a village on the Moselle? I'm sure I remember being at a wine festival there once.

College basketball coach Don Meyer has died. I've never heard of him but Yahoo says he was "one of the winningest coaches in college basketball". The bastardization of the English language continues unabatedly onwards.
Isn't that a village on the Moselle? I'm sure I remember being at a wine festival there once.

Even worse is when people use the word "losingest"

• Like 1

College basketball coach Don Meyer has died. I've never heard of him but Yahoo says he was "one of the winningest coaches in college basketball". The bastardization of the English language continues unabatedly onwards.

I must consider myself blessed. I have never been in the presence of anyone who has used such words.

I must consider myself blessed. I have never been in the presence of anyone who has used such words.

I'd never heard it used before until I moved to the U.S. when you hear newsreaders use it in their reports and occasionally hear them say "my bad" if they make an error, I begin to lose hope in the future of humanity.

I'd never heard it used before until I moved to the U.S. when you hear newsreaders use it in their reports and occasionally hear them say "my bad" if they make an error, I begin to lose hope in the future of humanity.

Just seen one on a web site

"actresse's son"

Seriously!

The legendary cinematographer Gordon Willis has died . He worked on The Godfather series as well as Annie Hall Manhatten and many more films http://www.deadline....-willis-dead%2F

I heard he had a hard time on the set of The Godfather - he wanted to do all sorts of arty-farty, experimental camera angles, so Francis Ford Coppola could often be heard saying "Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

• Like 1

Pin up model Bunny Yeager has died at 85 http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1805210

Would probably describe her as "the photographer best known for her work with Bette Page", but that's not really GuestGuest's style.

Oh come off it you sanctimonious twat, let's call a spade a spade,

In other news, Herb Jeffries, the only-now racist cowboy in America has died. Just waiting on a UK obit for my second centenarian hit of 2014

http://www.latimes.c...ory.html#page=1

Trying too hard bruv, it's been a decent troll performance so far but you're shitting it here. Take a week off, come back and the schtick will work again.

That's annoying. For me, Of Mice and Men was one of the novels that contained the precious little entertainment that English classes ever provided - mainly because it featured a retard, I guess.....

That's annoying. For me, Of Mice and Men was one of the novels that contained the precious little entertainment that English classes ever provided - mainly because it featured a retard, I guess.....

Your English class had a retard?

Hmmmmm, let me guess..............

• Like 6

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif