Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

I bought this book years ago because I'm interested in lobotomy

diy.jpg

• Haha 1

A man who was wanted for nearly 20 years for failure to pay child support in southwestern Michigan has pleaded guilty in his case.

Joseph Stroup was known as Joop Cousteau before his arrest earlier this year in Canada. The government says his overdue child support in Van Buren County exceeded $500,000 ($559K to be exact). The Kalamazoo Gazette reports he entered the plea Monday in U.S. District Court in Grand Rapids.

Stroup faces up to two years in prison and restitution when sentenced.

The newest largest deadbeat owes $250K.
SC

Christopher Walken - Wikipedia

12 mins ago - PEE PEE (born Ronald PEE, March 31, 1943) is an American actor of screen and stage who has appeared in more than 100 films and television shows, including Annie Hall (1977), The Deer Hunter (1978), The Dogs of War (1980), The Dead Zone (1983), A View to a Kill (1985), Batman Returns (1992), True .... His first video role was as the Angel of Death in Madonna's 1993 "Bad Girl".
-----------------------------------------------------

So someone briefly had fun changing Walken's name to PEE PEE.  It was changed back by the time I clicked on Wiki.  The work of Roey Juss?  

2 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Christopher Walken - Wikipedia

12 mins ago - PEE PEE (born Ronald PEE, March 31, 1943) is an American actor of screen and stage who has appeared in more than 100 films and television shows, including Annie Hall (1977), The Deer Hunter (1978), The Dogs of War (1980), The Dead Zone (1983), A View to a Kill (1985), Batman Returns (1992), True .... His first video role was as the Angel of Death in Madonna's 1993 "Bad Girl".
-----------------------------------------------------

So someone briefly had fun changing Walken's name to PEE PEE.  It was changed back by the time I clicked on Wiki.  The work of Roey Juss?  

Haven’t edited Wikipedia since the 29th, as other parts of life got in the way...

7 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Haven’t edited Wikipedia since the 29th, as other parts of life got in the way...

I'm well aware it wasn't you, Joey.  Keep a thick epidermal layer you'll be ok.  On a serious note, I hope all is well or trending that way.

SC

:)

32168961_10216629656358022_3780553986306736128_n.jpg

• Like 1

Don't think I'd watch it with Grohl and Timberlake.

Alex Winter remains the talented one....:P

William Sadler

we mustn't forget him

7 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Don't think I'd watch it with Grohl and Timberlake.

Alex Winter remains the talented one....:P

Are you mental? I’d watch Dave Grohl take a shit!

16 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Are you mental? I’d watch Dave Grohl take a shit!

why

2 minutes ago, runebomme said:

why

For shits and giggles obvs

that's a shit state of affairs

RY5Hmah.jpg

The Tery, a terrible thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fat Man and Robin - the gay duo

Fat_man.jpg

1024px-Enola_Gay_(plane).jpg

Holy Smoke!

800px-Nagasakibomb.jpg

31958083_269310970279715_3208786417782095872_n.jpg

• Haha 6

This takes some reading

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2018/may/10/georgina-chapman-harvey-weinsteins-ex-wife-breaks-her-silence

Seriously, a complete Grade A cunt who married a fat, ugly, odious RICH and POWERFUL man no more than three years after starting her 'fashion' label..........

By sheer hard work, her business partner and her alone built up the brand getting the rich and famous of Hollywood to wear the ranges on the red carpet etc etc etcfucking cetera. Naturally.

Well I hope his cum didn't taste too salty my dear.

I'm having to steal and post this on here, it is fucking BRILLIANT.

Dear Aunty Margie    
I don't have many friends, so spend a lot of time scouring the Spotted pages on Facebook for anything that might interest me.  In addition to being a billy-no-mates, I have a digestive issue which causes me to load my pants at inopportune moments.  Just recently on one of the Spotted pages, an anonymous poster was asking for volunteers to try a new herbal-based concoction for people with wrecked guts, you didn't even have to meet the person, you just sent them a message with your details and they would send you the product in the post.  Well, with my bowels, you can imagine, I jumped at the chance, and whizzed my details off to the absolutely-unknown-and-in-no-way-qualified-to-fuck-around-with-science dingus who posted the offer.  To cut a long story short - I received the mystery herbal substance, took it without hesitation and now my gizzards have fell into my shoes.  I want to sue the person who sent it, but my solicitor told me that I have no case because 'I'm a dozy, gullible twat'.  What should I do?  
from Dave Browntrouser of Shepton Mallet 

Dear  Dave   
Here's what you should do.  Buy a cork and don't be such a dozy, gullible twat.  
love Auntie Margie  

Written by one of our most respected members who still does not quite comprehend how much talent for writing they possess.
Huge fucking talent.
  • Haha 1

That's Lardy, surely?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

This takes some reading

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2018/may/10/georgina-chapman-harvey-weinsteins-ex-wife-breaks-her-silence

Seriously, a complete Grade A cunt who married a fat, ugly, odious RICH and POWERFUL man no more than three years after starting her 'fashion' label..........

By sheer hard work, her business partner and her alone built up the brand getting the rich and famous of Hollywood to wear the ranges on the red carpet etc etc etcfucking cetera. Naturally.

Well I hope his cum didn't taste too salty my dear.

' She later says: “I had what I thought was a very happy marriage. I loved my life.”  '

Says it all.

golddigger.png

• Like 1

32337102_10156215678213605_2366874494489853952_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

1926a16.gif