Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

18 hours ago, Deathray said:

No it's not (in that case you should also be banned from voting along with every other Margeire Hein dupe on here) and yes it is.

Theoretically there is.

Dont dis Hein!!

31 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Dont dis Hein!!

Why? he's more than likely dead so I doubt he gives a shit.

29 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Why? he's more than likely dead so I doubt he gives a shit.

Why would he be dead?

Is everybody who has stopped posting on here dead then?

What a knob.

Of all the MH options, "dead" is a long behind "couldn't be arsed anymore", "doing stuff in real life" and "he had a big barney with Paul who is really pissed off no one asked him if he's OK since" as top reasons for his no longer posting, imo.

Is it common knowledge that Labour's election chief Andrew Gwynne is the son of mediocre sports commentator John Gwynne?

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Is it common knowledge that Labour's election chief Andrew Gwynne is the son of mediocre sports commentator John Gwynne?

Heard it mentioned recently along the lines of him "being into lost causes like his dad".

That's a reference which might mean more to you than me, though.

6 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

No, it isnt.

Love to see Tim Farron and angus robertson lose their seats both very smug individuals .

One thing i've noticed is very few SNP MP's have kids only 13 of the currently elected 54 have kids. 5 are gay , 8 are under 30 and one has a ponytail . Take from that what you will but most of them obviously don't have a stake in Scotlands future.

22 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Love to see Tim Farron and angus robertson lose their seats both very smug individuals .

One thing i've noticed is very few SNP MP's have kids only 13 of the currently elected 54 have kids. 5 are gay , 8 are under 30 and one has a ponytail . Take from that what you will but most of them obviously don't have a stake in Scotlands future.

Huh? Theresa May doesn't have any kids, no stake in Britain's future would you say?

On second thoughts, the way she's going about things...

Meantime, caught up with her One Show appearance. Yes, she did say her parents were very good about her being able to achieve anything, it didn't matter if she was a girl. Yes, she also said that her marriage was divided up between boy's jobs and girl's jobs. Huh? Oh yes, the bloke can take the bins out and I can run the country....so who does the freaking ironing? Oh yeah, the designers from Vogue, they probably do that..

It's a crrrrrrazzzyyy world....

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Theresa May has no stake in Britain's future then.

Or you know they might still have neices, nephews etc or still be waiting for the magic to happen. 

• Like 2

I'm still waiting to hear from Theresa anything but Brexit as a policy stance. Keep waving the Union Jack love.

Yikes, just listening to her speech, she's said something else. Protect pensions from unscrupulous bosses? This has been an issue since Robert Maxwell, and you've done eff all. Cap energy bills? Everyone agrees that this will lead to a rise in bills, crikey your party slagged that off as Marxist only two years ago, now you complain that John McDonnell is Marxist?

Meantime, Corbyn is making a hash of re-stating Labour's long standing nuclear weapons policy. Emily Thornberry made a damn good job of patronising the Scots on the Edinburgh Question Time last night with her "we know best for you, stoopid Jocks" attitude.

Tim Farron - here's our policies for proudly boasting we will not win, but second would be good.

I'm with the guy on the street who was on the BBC news the other day who just despairs at the state of the lot of them. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I'm still waiting to hear from Theresa anything but Brexit as a policy stance. Keep waving the Union Jack love.

Yikes, just listening to her speech, she's said something else. Protect pensions from unscrupulous bosses? This has been an issue since Robert Maxwell, and you've done eff all. Cap energy bills? Everyone agrees that this will lead to a rise in bills, crikey your party slagged that off as Marxist only two years ago, now you complain that John McDonnell is Marxist?

Meantime, Corbyn is making a hash of re-stating Labour's long standing nuclear weapons policy. Emily Thornberry made a damn good job of patronising the Scots on the Edinburgh Question Time last night with her "we know best for you, stoopid Jocks" attitude.

Tim Farron - here's our policies for proudly boasting we will not win, but second would be good.

I'm with the guy on the street who was on the BBC news the other day who just despairs at the state of the lot of them. 

Thornberry is a truly odious snob.

• Like 1

Imagine a return to the 1970s? Unthinkable isn't it?

Crikey, we could have Come Dancing, Doctor Who, The Onedin Line on the telly...wait...a...minute.....

• Like 2

On 5/9/2017 at 17:28, Joey Russ said:

Not U.K. politics, but Trump has fired James Comey from his position as the head of the FBI. Don't know what this entails for in the future...

Onto the Comey issue, Trump hopes there are no tapes of them. Now, why would even mention tapes? Who knows...

34 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Imagine a return to the 1970s? Unthinkable isn't it?

Crikey, we could have Come Dancing, Doctor Who, The Onedin Line on the telly...wait...a...minute.....

Hey, politics might be up shit creek, but this new series of Dr Who has been bloody brill so far, imo.

• Like 2

I never paid attention before - Daily Politics from yesterday, does Caroline Lucas always look hideously ill? Got the emaciated cancer victim (see Bracknell, 2016) look on the go.

2 hours ago, msc said:

I never paid attention before - Daily Politics from yesterday, does Caroline Lucas always look hideously ill? Got the emaciated cancer victim (see Bracknell, 2016) look on the go.

Its probably the vegan diet . She looks like she hasn't had a proper meal in a long time.

On 11/05/2017 at 20:55, Deathray said:

Theresa May has no stake in Britain's future then.

Or you know they might still have neices, nephews etc or still be waiting for the magic to happen. 

Well theresa may tried to have kids didn't she but either her husband was firing blanks or she is barren.  Kind of taking the SNP as a whole rather than individual. Could also be why the tories are having a revival in scotland as conservative fertility tends to be higher than liberals.  But that is me just guessing .

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Fair enough.

It's the first time I've ever really paid attention to her in ages. She does not look someone destined for an old age.

5 minutes ago, msc said:

Fair enough.

It's the first time I've ever really paid attention to her in ages. She does not look someone destined for an old age.

Thought the same looking at Diane Abbott last night - her mathematical abilities may be subject to derision at the moment but I do wonder if she has Parkinsons?

54 minutes ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Thought the same looking at Diane Abbott last night - her mathematical abilities may be subject to derision at the moment but I do wonder if she has Parkinsons?

No, she is just a fucking thick as shit monster.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Well theresa may tried to have kids didn't she but either her husband was firing blanks or she is barren.  Kind of taking the SNP as a whole rather than individual. Could also be why the tories are having a revival in scotland as conservative fertility tends to be higher than liberals.  But that is me just guessing .

Political opinions aren't genetic. This is a load of nonsense.

8 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Political opinions aren't genetic. This is a load of nonsense.

Neither is religion but more than 2000 years after Christ and 1300 years after Mohammed we still have religion.

Seems the proper thread....
An article about the 'Genetic Dead Ends' that rule modern-day Europe.  You sterile barren SOBs!  LMAO
SC

["In addition to France, childless men and barren women currently rule Italy, Germany, the UK, Scotland, Sweden, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg. Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission, has likewise never fathered nor raised a seedlin’."]