Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

9 minutes ago, Sean said:

What strikes me is how many Tories expect this to blow over.It never will as people are personally connected to it sometimes in the most painful of ways.When the personal element of betrayal is highlighted by the death of a loved one or friend that will never go and his continuing presence will make those affected more and more militantly against him.This is the end but I fear and suspect a very long and painful end for BlowJo the cabinet the Tory party Parliament In General and the country.

Its not just those who follow politics pissed off. Its the people who don't tend to follow it outside elections and usually give the guys they like the benefit of the doubt. You don't win those folk back when they turn on you as PM.

His premiership is, to quote some wanker, dead in a ditch.

25 minutes ago, Sean said:

If I was in the shit and Nadine was my biggest cheerleader I would just shoot myself.

If she was on the Titanic she'd be wearing an I love icebergs T-shirt. Useless.

This joke brought to you by whisky. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, msc said:

If she was on the Titanic she'd be wearing an I love icebergs T-shirt. Useless.

This joke brought to you by whisky. 

Ah whisky.Responsible for more great jokes than we will ever know.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, msc said:

Its not just those who follow politics pissed off. Its the people who don't tend to follow it outside elections and usually give the guys they like the benefit of the doubt. You don't win those folk back when they turn on you as PM.

His premiership is, to quote some wanker, dead in a ditch.

That is my point it cuts deep .Seems that when people lost loved ones Boris laughed in their face.It seems that way as it I'd extremely hard to find a credible respectable and moreover believable alternative conclusion.If it look and sounds like a duck most likely it is a duck.

I was lucky I didn't lose anyone in my immediate family but ad I said previously a close family friend died of natural causes aged 100 alone in hospital with her family never getting to say goodbye.She died alone the day after the big garden party sorry work event.Even as a Tory that is reprehensible unforgettable and indefensible.

That being said her deteriation coincided with visitors being banned from seeing her.On her 100th in January one of the last times I saw her she was doing well for someone 100 years old.It was March about a week after lockdown we heard she had all buy given up.She wouldn't get out of bed or move.Doctor saw her and said he couldn't see anything wrong and she said to the occupational therapist I can still walk fine but I just don't see the bloody point.

So she stopped her medication and food and drink so goy ill hospitalised then died alone.She was my grandparents closest friend and I still feel angry that she died that way whilst those in power acted as though they were a load of uni yobs .

Pedo peer Lord Nazir Ahmed (wiki), 64, has been jailed for 5.5. years for attempting to rape a child under 13.

One of Tony's Cronies. Looking at his CV prior to becoming a peer, one has to wonder what his credentials ever were in the first place. Anyway, not that it matters now. He was forced out of the Lords in 2020. They will now likely try to strip him of his life peerage, which has never happened in modern times.

It almost happened to Joseph Kagan (who had his knighthood but not his peerage stripped) and Jeffrey Archer. It will require an Act of Parliament to do but the support seems there. Let's see.

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Also, every time a letter goes in or someone resigns, this plays in my head:

For me, it's more this:

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

For me, it's more this:

For them, it’s this:

• Like 1

image.png.90369b117432056a9af7b01e342d51e9.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sean said:

I was lucky I didn't lose anyone in my immediate family but ad I said previously a close family friend died of natural causes aged 100 alone in hospital with her family never getting to say goodbye.She died alone the day after the big garden party sorry work event.Even as a Tory that is reprehensible unforgettable and indefensible.

Cross fingers family has been spared so far but we lost a number of friends. Including one who died on one of the dates announced as one of Boris's parties. His parents couldn't see him, his fiancé couldn't see him, his friends couldn't. He died alone. They partied. No one was allowed to comfort his mum at the funeral or attend it, which coincided with another Johnson party.

I try not to come across too partisan hack but I genuinely bloody hate this PM. And all of his enablers. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Good grief, this is an all-time low for standards. Leave alone fit for office, which she so very demonstrably has never been, you’ve got to ask if she’s fit to be allowed outside a round-the-clock care facility. 

• Like 3

Just feel so helpless with cunts like this supposedly running the country.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TQR said:

Good grief, this is an all-time low for standards. Leave alone fit for office, which she so very demonstrably has never been, you’ve got to ask if she’s fit to be allowed outside a round-the-clock care facility. 

She's not qualified to run an Aldi in Nitshill, let alone being in charge of British culture and media.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, msc said:

She's not qualified to run an Aldi in Nitshill, let alone being in charge of British culture and media.

It seems plenty agree with you!

Car crash and Nadine Dorries trending on twitter today!

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Toast said:

Platinum Jubilee: MPs and peers search for gift fit for the Queen

How about a mass resignation of the current government and a General Election?

Now she’s at this stage of her reign and her life, I do wish she’d stop giving a shit about convention and tell the govt to fuck orf. Summon Johnson and immediately dissolve parliament, pay him back for lying to her and proroguing parliament a couple of years back.

The last monarch to sack a PM was William IV when he cunted Lord Melbourne out in 1834. What a way to celebrate the prestigious event of her Plat Jubbly by breaking a 188-year tradition of monarchs not exercising their right.

Ain't gonna happen, but it’s a nice thought.

• Like 1

Wasn't she responsible for the sacking of Australian PM Gough Whitlam in 1975, though?

21 minutes ago, JQW said:

Wasn't she responsible for the sacking of Australian PM Gough Whitlam in 1975, though?

I know Whitlam was sacked by the Australian governor-general but I’m not sure how much involvement Liz had in that?