Lord Fellatio Nelson

Presenters

3 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Rees-Mogg isn’t going to lose his seat. Neither is Penny Mordaunt. I’ve seen the internal polling for these constituencies. Ppl get way too carried with by-election results. 

Feel free to bookmark this post. 

One thing in Politics is never trust is internal polling. Parties nearly always seem to manage overestimate themsieves in them,

Mordaunt I agree is safe through but Rees - Mogg is at risk if Labour heading towards 400 seats. I think through Reform is being overestimated which will keep Labour at 340 seats or less so they won’t be many big Tory casualties. 

12 minutes ago, Sly Ronnie said:

Muslims make up approximately 6% of the population, I think you might be overestimating their electoral impact a tad. Reading too much of the Tory press perhaps?

Its more about where they are than the sheer % of them, muslims tend to settle in cities in particularly the midlands and north, in vast numbers, plus east London, Labour’s core vote is in Cities so if they lose the muslim vote they are in big trouble

I spent 6 months in the West Country during lockdown and the summer lockdown ended and I saw 1 muslim type person in 6 months, go to Rochdale, Rotherham, Stockport, Leicester, Brick Lane, Tower Hamlets, Blackburn etc you will think you were in Baghdad or Karachi

Labour won’t win the election unless they win the muslims back 

Just now, BonScott said:

Its more about where they are than the sheer % of them, muslims tend to settle in cities in particularly the midlands and north, in vast numbers, plus east London, Labour’s core vote is in Cities so if they lose the muslim vote they are in big trouble

I spent 6 months in the West Country during lockdown and the summer lockdown ended and I saw 1 muslim type person in 6 months, go to Rochdale, Rotherham, Stockport, Leicester, Brick Lane, Tower Hamlets, Blackburn etc you will think you were in Baghdad or Karachi

Labour won’t win the election unless they win the muslims back 

Why is this useless rant going on in the presenters thread?

It’s more local elections where Labour could lose badly. In the general it’s some swing seats where the Tories have realistic chances of winning if the Labour vote is split. I’m not sure there is enough of them to allow the Tories to be largest party and win. 

More Joan Bakewell health news...

• Shocked 3