DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

It doesn't matter what the motive was. Anyone who thinks slaughtering innocent people is justified is deranged. Deranged people with easy access to weapons is a recipe for disaster. I wonder if the NRA would back a ban on Halibuts (who are American citizens) being allowed guns.

I'm unaware that the NRA has ever based any opinions about gun ownership on religion. As an NRA member, I can tell you that I would be against it. Many Halibuts are responsible and upstanding US citizens, many having served honorably in the armed forces. Terrorists in Europe don't have "easy access" to firearms but I think there have been some "incidents" there as well, no?

That's true.

It has to be said though, Gun access is probably less problematical on mainland Europe than it is in the UK.

The two most recent 'one man on a mission' incidents here have involved stabbings ( and running a poor sod over before hacking him to death)

It cannot be too wrong to suggest that, had there been easier access to guns here, those three nut jobs would have killed many many people.

You can cut it whichever way you wish but, bottom line, it was easier to shoot so many people dead than it was to stab them all to death.

The right to bear arms has consequences that reach much further than peoples rights to own a gun.

• Like 6

It doesn't matter what the motive was. Anyone who thinks slaughtering innocent people is justified is deranged. Deranged people with easy access to weapons is a recipe for disaster. I wonder if the NRA would back a ban on Halibuts (who are American citizens) being allowed guns.

I'm unaware that the NRA has ever based any opinions about gun ownership on religion. As an NRA member, I can tell you that I would be against it. Many Halibuts are responsible and upstanding US citizens, many having served honorably in the armed forces. Terrorists in Europe don't have "easy access" to firearms but I think there have been some "incidents" there as well, no?

That's true.

It has to be said though, Gun access is probably less problematical on mainland Europe than it is in the UK.

The two most recent 'one man on a mission' incidents here have involved stabbings ( and running a poor sod over before hacking him to death)

It cannot be too wrong to suggest that, had there been easier access to guns here, those three nut jobs would have killed many many people.

You can cut it whichever way you wish but, bottom line, it was easier to shoot so many people dead than it was to stab them all to death.

The right to bear arms has consequences that reach much further than peoples rights to own a gun.

I can certainly understand that point of view Lordy. Europeans certainly have the right to put their faith in police to defend them and politicians to limit their power. I have no such faith.

That's true.It has to be said though, Gun access is probably less problematical on mainland Europe than it is in the UK.The two most recent 'one man on a mission' incidents here have involved stabbings ( and running a poor sod over before hacking him to death)It cannot be too wrong to suggest that, had there been easier access to guns here, those three nut jobs would have killed many many people.You can cut it whichever way you wish but, bottom line, it was easier to shoot so many people dead than it was to stab them all to death.The right to bear arms has consequences that reach much further than peoples rights to own a gun.
I can certainly understand that point of view Lordy. Europeans certainly have the right to put their faith in police to defend them and politicians to limit their power. I have no such faith.
I hate you.

Regardless of whether the guns were legal or not (and if they were then he hadn't committed a crime until he opened fire) I must say, personally, the headline 'People Shot Dead in USA' carries far too little shock value anymore, which should be a suggestion that there's a bit of an issue.

And amidst all the 'Donald Trump was right' rhetoric, I'll note that these 50 people died in the USA, where guns are legal. Apparently the only reason lots of people died in Paris, according to Trump, is because we Europeans have tight gun laws. Your right to bear arms didn't seem to help the 50 people in that club last night.

• Like 3

Given that the shooter has been identified as an ISIS sympathizer. Reporter on CNN earlier has said what I've been saying all along and what hospital porter Zyklon pees himself in fear of.

The vast majority of Halibuts find this sort of violence abhorrent and do not support it, it's just a small percentage that support ISIS and their terrorist activities.

So given that it was an ISIS sympathizer that decided to go on a shooting rampage in a gay bar, the Republicans are going to have to decide. Who do they hate more, gays or ISIS sympathizers.

Also when hearing of this attack and that Mateen worked as a personal security guard, immediately the song "Don't Call Me Mark Chapman" by Julian Cope came to mind. It's a song about a personal security guard who amasses a cache of arms.

Republicans definitely hate ISIS sympathisers more than gays.

Given that the shooter has been identified as an ISIS sympathizer. Reporter on CNN earlier has said what I've been saying all along and what hospital porter Zyklon pees himself in fear of.

The vast majority of Halibuts find this sort of violence abhorrent and do not support it, it's just a small percentage that support ISIS and their terrorist activities.

So given that it was an ISIS sympathizer that decided to go on a shooting rampage in a gay bar, the Republicans are going to have to decide. Who do they hate more, gays or ISIS sympathizers.

Also when hearing of this attack and that Mateen worked as a personal security guard, immediately the song "Don't Call Me Mark Chapman" by Julian Cope came to mind. It's a song about a personal security guard who amasses a cache of arms.

Republicans definitely hate ISIS sympathisers more than gays.

Yeah, but many republicans hate them both, right?

That's true.It has to be said though, Gun access is probably less problematical on mainland Europe than it is in the UK.The two most recent 'one man on a mission' incidents here have involved stabbings ( and running a poor sod over before hacking him to death)It cannot be too wrong to suggest that, had there been easier access to guns here, those three nut jobs would have killed many many people.You can cut it whichever way you wish but, bottom line, it was easier to shoot so many people dead than it was to stab them all to death.The right to bear arms has consequences that reach much further than peoples rights to own a gun.

I hate you.

But I still love you, Kid.

• Like 1

Oh OK, you were only talking about "hard line" Christians. I do know that a Halibut shoots down a large group of people and all you can think of is to somehow insinuate that Christians are the problem. (Pardon me, did I call him a Halibut? I must be some sort of Islamophobe!)

Given the guys has no emerged to have an hatred of gays, mental health issues and a slight leaning towards ISIS, I think growing up in a culture where it's socially acceptable to disagree with homosexuality might have made him more likely to have a hatred of homosexuals.

Oh OK, you were only talking about "hard line" Christians. I do know that a Halibut shoots down a large group of people and all you can think of is to somehow insinuate that Christians are the problem. (Pardon me, did I call him a Halibut? I must be some sort of Islamophobe!)

Given the guys has no emerged to have an hatred of gays, mental health issues and a slight leaning towards ISIS, I think growing up in a culture where it's socially acceptable to disagree with homosexuality might have made him more likely to have a hatred of homosexuals.

Has nobody ventured the probability that he was GAY??

Here is a man who hated himself for his sexuality, he married and hated it enough for it to become an emotionally and physically abusive marriage.

His sexuality was abhorrent to his Religion and culture, nobody understood and he was utterly terrified of his feelings and the possibility that others, damn, even Allah would condemn him.

His only way out, to right the wrongs and cleanse himself was to kill all those he blamed for his corruption and evil.

So, one night, he went armed to a Gay nightclub ( how would this man have known about it?) to purge his demons and be welcomed at the gates of heaven, something that he could not achieve had he murdered in a shopping mall or a school.

His final act was to deflect his sexuality and reasoning for the target by asserting that he was carrying out the work of Islamic state, even though the US agencies can find no direct link between him and them.

A man in turmoil, mentally ill and no way out but to do what he believed he HAD to do.

Terrorism didn't kill those poor people, intolerance and hatred did.

• Like 2

Here is a man who hated himself for his sexuality, he married and hated it enough for it to become an emotionally and physically abusive marriage.

His sexuality was abhorrent to his Religion and culture, nobody understood and he was utterly terrified of his feelings and the possibility that others, damn, even Allah would condemn him.

His only way out, to right the wrongs and cleanse himself was to kill all those he blamed for his corruption and evil.

So, one night, he went armed to a Gay nightclub ( how would this man have known about it?) to purge his demons and be welcomed at the gates of heaven, something that he could not achieve had he murdered in a shopping mall or a school.

His final act was to deflect his sexuality and reasoning for the target by asserting that he was carrying out the work of Islamic state, even though the US agencies can find no direct link between him and them.

A man in turmoil, mentally ill and no way out but to do what he believed he HAD to do.

Terrorism didn't kill those poor people, intolerance and hatred did.

There has been a theory that he was gay and because of his religion that he was filled with self-loathing.

He was also abusive towards his ex-wife in their 4 month long marriage.

Beard?

You may well be right: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/orlando-gunman-was-a-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/

Plus the jumping up and down celebrating 9/11 reminds me of a guy called warren25smash, a former gay Halibut youtuber.

I thought LFN's theory was a good one but I didn't think if it was true anyone in a position to know would care or want to talk about it.

Someone who pees his pants so much at "nasty words on a screen" that he has to block me (but only after the incredibly pathetic slimeball ISIS-high-fiving cretin he thought he could "out-nasty" me then finally realised he couldn't) is mocking me for being scared of the world's scariest "religion"/death cult.

Even on the day of one of their latest "attacks", he still plays the "omg ppl who are scared of Islam are so paranooiiiid" card.

The snail that I knocked off the back door last night has more brain activity than this total, utter, irretrievable, rock-licking, swarfega-munching, fúcking mong of all mongs.

Kill your self Phantard, kill yourself right the fúck now, you incalculably worthless vat of stale rat piss.

You can discuss politics much as you want , but each one will always remain his opinion , more or less sensible

But after I read Zorders' last comment I realised we are gonna be invaded not only by Halibuts, but also by snails!

• Like 1

You can discuss politics much as you want , but each one will always remain his opinion , more or less sensible

But after I read Zorders' last comment I realised we are gonna be invaded not only by Halibuts, but also by snails!

I mentioned something off-hand, and you somehow turn that into me being "paranoooiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddd" about it or something. Wow incredible, you shure are the graytist cummedyen uf urr tahhhrms!

Wait until the only-able-to-express-themselves-through-the-like button brigade show up and discover your earth-shattering satire! (Or just kill yourself)

After watching some of footage of the blood spattered folk leaving the Club, the only thing I have really taken from the this, is that it has dispelled the myth that gay men are the epitome of sartorial elegance.

It could easily have been confused with the footage from Marseille.

Gay clubs have certainly changed since I was a boy. (Easiest place to get served aged 14).

I mentioned something off-hand, and you somehow turn that into me being "paranoooiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddd" about it or something. Wow incredible, you shure are the graytist cummedyen uf urr tahhhrms!

Wait until the only-able-to-express-themselves-through-the-like button brigade show up and discover your earth-shattering satire! (Or just kill yourself)

God, now you are really paranoid! I'm the only one on your side here, Zorders. And no one likes my comments.

• Like 3

God, now you are really paranoid! I'm the only one on your side here, Zorders. And no one likes my comments.

First of all I don't "need" you or really anyone on my side against a mental pygmie like Phantard,

second, please explain how it's "being on my side" to give Phantard and the rest of the wrinkle crew an excuse to turn this into a joke discussion about snails (whether you did it "maliciously" or not) instead of a discussion about how epically momumentally retarded you have to be to play the "OMG UR PARANOOIIID" card EVEN ON THE ACTUAL DAY OF YET ANOTHER ATTACK.

You obviously don't understand that someone who's such an epic Clownfuckmongtard like Clownphuckphantard will take literally ANY excuse not to address the actual point when I pick holes in the logic of something when they've spent their whole clowntarded lives clownfending. Because he's lost that discussion a million times in a row, hence the block. Because he's a massive. f*cking. ISIS-cheerleading. Pussy.

See? I don't need you to tell me you're on "my side" when you're actually not. Even if you think you are, you're too clowntarded to realise you're not. So go kill yourself.

First of all I don't "need" you or really anyone on my side against a mental pygmie like Phantard, second, giving Phantard and the rest of the wrinkle crew "ammunition" like that isn't being on my side whether you were doing it deliberately or not you clowntarded cúnt.

Well, Zorders, I still like you. Our west world is gonna fade, we are falling down and there's nothing to do. So few people understand it will be not a war but a silent demographic invasion which will reduce Europe to New Arabia in less than 40 years...

But, hell yeah, I got three likes! Let's celebrate!

First of all I don't "need" you or really anyone on my side against a mental pygmie like Phantard,

second, please explain how it's "being on my side" to give Phantard and the rest of the wrinkle crew an excuse to turn this into a joke discussion about snails (whether you did it "maliciously" or not) instead of a discussion about how epically momumentally retarded you have to be to play the "OMG UR PARANOOIIID" card EVEN ON THE ACTUAL DAY OF YET ANOTHER ATTACK.

You obviously don't understand that someone who's such an epic Clownfuckmongtard like Clownphuckphantard will take literally ANY excuse not to address the actual point when I pick holes in the logic of something when they've spent their whole clowntarded lives clownfending. Because he's lost that discussion a million times in a row, hence the block. Because he's a massive. f*cking. ISIS-cheerleading. Pussy.

See? I don't need you to tell me you're on "my side" when you're actually not. Even if you think you are, you're too clowntarded to realise you're not. So go kill yourself.

Well, Zorders, I still like you. Our west world is gonna fade, we are falling down and there's nothing to do. So few people understand it will be not a war but a silent demographic invasion which will reduce Europe to New Arabia in less than 40 years...

It's not "inevitable" at all you utter fucktard, it's only "inevitable" if mongtards like you, Clowntardbama and Hitlery are still allowed to be in charge.

Kill yourself.

It's not "inevitable" at all you utter fucktard, it's only "inevitable" if mongtards like you, Clowntardbama and Hitlery are still allowed to be in charge.

Kill yourself.

No it's inevitable because few people think like me... and you.

Okay, what you just did is the equivalent of FDR responding to Churchill's "fight them on the beaches" speech by saying "Well after hearing his speech I just found apparently WW2 is going to be contested as a beach volleyball game!"

and then saying "NO I'M ON YOUR SIDE! REALLY!"

Fúck off and die.

Okay, what you just did is the equivalent of FDR responding to Churchill's "fight them on the beaches" speech by saying "Well after hearing his speech I just found apparently WW2 is going to be contested as a beach volleyball game!"

Fúck off and die.

And you know why we are completele fucked? Because fucking Europeans do not have children anymore, because we spend our time writing on forums, because we don't want to lose our well-being, cause we are completely wimps. At least I know I'm not a wimp, cause I don't post my fucking selfies on facebook, twitter, snapfuck, but there are not people like me. Europe and US habe become populations of wimps and you know better than me. BETTER THAN ME!

Fúck off and die.

And you know why we are completele fucked? Because effing Europeans do not have children anymore, because we spend our time writing on forums, because we don't want to lose our well-being, cause we are completely wimps. At least I know I'm not a wimp, cause I don't post my effing selfies on facebook, twitter, snapfuck, but there are not people like me. Europe and US habe become populations of wimps and you know better than me. BETTER THAN ME!

On the other side Arabs are probably less cultured, less intelligent, less all, but they die for a fucking book and what is written on it. You know someone who would die for the Bible? No? Well, it's because we don't care about religion, about our nations, about anything, we only care about our likes on youtube, twitter or snapchat.