Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

On 15/07/2024 at 23:25, En Passant said:

But for all that you have to think that for whatever reason, every wind is blowing his way right now.

Not just me thinks he's been lucky lately.

5 minutes ago, Brad252 said:

'Republicans wear bandages in solidarity with Trump'

image.png.bf5a17ca3ec1bad0dd8c50657d746121.png

One can only presume that if the assassination succeeded these guys would have all had themselves shot in 'solidarity'.

There's a marketing opportunity there.

Trump branded ear pillows. 

It never ceases to amaze me the ability of some people to be utter cockwombles. It is a cult. I am sure of it.

• Like 1

Cults. The lot of them.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, En Passant said:

Cults. The lot of them.

I think your predictive text is playing up.

• Haha 3

So for trying to shoot him.. he gets shot? Should have congratulated him good on ya but yeah shame he didn't succeed 

Better luck for the next one? :2guns:

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 3

Hey, that could be Mike Lindell's next gig.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Brad252 said:

One can only presume that if the assassination succeeded these guys would have all had themselves shot in 'solidarity'.

remember when these same people wouldnt wear masks because they werent "sheep"? what happened to all of that?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

That wasn't me, although I would have liked it to be :D

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Brad252 said:

Are you sure its not just that their ears started bleeding from the utter shite they have sat and listened to at the RNC?

• Like 1

What fascinates me is the fact that Trump has been banging on for years about him being the one standing in the way of the Government coming after the people.

Quick enough to duck and let others take the bullets though.

I haven't seen his speech to the RNC yet, but hey I may give it a shot (pardon the pun), given the bloody news is all about the Microsoft outage today.

Right, I spent some time watching Trump's speech.

Main takeaways.

Trump survived the assassination by the grace of God. Interesting. So God wanted Corey Campatore dead, by that logic. Also, anyone could use the logic that Satan wanted to save Trump and take a life.

He has a serious obsession with supporters' wives. What is it with a court confirmed rapist, friend of Epstein and convicted felon who likes grabbing women by the Mrs Slocombe and his obsession with women, most of whom are much younger than him? Beats me.

I may have misheard him say 107% of jobs that blacks and hispanics do are being taken by illegal immigrants. Apart from the obvious problem with mathematics, doesn't this mean that he has blacks and hispanics doing the lowest paid work? And he's happy for them to get those low paid jobs and stay in their place?

He posits that stuff would not have happened if he was President. That may be true, but he was this close to bombing Iran. I think he's wrong to say Iran has all this money - isn't that frozen somewhere? Willing to be corrected.

Never seen before in the history of the world. His favourite phrase. Actually, most things have been seen before. He suggests for example the ultimate humiliation of the US was the withdrawal from Afghanistan. I beg to differ - the Vietnam War was that ultimate humiliation and will forever be a stain on the US and the countless lives it unneccessarily took. Of course Trump won't mention Vietnam, lest we recall his bone spurs exemption from serving.

He takes a few examples of deaths of Americans at the hands of immigrants (of which I have little knowledge admittedly). But surely most crime is American on American? For example, the guy who shot at Trump was one of those fine, white, young Republicans he so desperately appeals to support him.

His backward stance on climate change in the pursuit of short term financial prosperity really cannot stand imo. He refuses steadfastly to acknowledge the peril faced by those lovely 10 grandchildren of his will face as a result of his policies.

Anyway, maybe in hindsight, a 1 hour 30 minute film should have been my watch instead of this drivel.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

What a fucking weirdo

I reiterate a point I made earlier that I would not be surprised if had the attempt on Trump's life succeeded, these cultists would have had themselves shot in "solidarity".

• Haha 5

20 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Trump survived the assassination by the grace of God. Interesting. So God wanted Corey Campatore dead, by that logic. Also, anyone could use the logic that Satan wanted to save Trump and take a life.

God told the man in white that it was OK to drink wine, but not to have wives and have sex.
Then he turned to the man in black and said that 4 wives and sex were OK, but wine was not.

I think I can guess what kind of God this was.

Loki.jpg

1 hour ago, TQR said:

"There is literally total asymmetry of how the people here see the rule of law" - another piece of evidence that Emily Maitlis is the best in the business.

Followed by a list of at best awful and at worst despicable (I had other descriptive words in mind but lets keep it clean for once) Brits who have shown up on that side of the pond for no discernable reason.

What, one has to wonder, do Boris Johnson, Liz Truss, The Kaiser of Clacton and Russell fucking Brand hope to gain exactly? Or is there some hidden Higgs-Boson attraction particle between people who are absolute arseholes? (I slipped, sue me)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Followed by a list of at best awful and at worst despicable (I had other descriptive words in mind but lets keep it clean for once) Brits who have shown up on that side of the pond for no discernable reason.

What, one has to wonder, do Boris Johnson, Liz Truss, The Kaiser of Clacton and Russell fucking Brand hope to gain exactly? Or is there some hidden Higgs-Boson attraction particle between people who are absolute arseholes? (I slipped, sue me)

They've got their heads so far up Donald Trump's arse, I can't tell if they're speaking or farting.

• Like 1

Looks really old in a video uploaded this weekend.

ac77hujkgaed1.jpeg?width=1000&auto=webp&

Source: 

3 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

Looks really old in a video uploaded this weekend.

ac77hujkgaed1.jpeg?width=1000&auto=webp&

to be fair, he IS really old