Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

5 minutes ago, BonScott said:

Am not here as a Trump cheerleader, with all the legal issues etc hanging over him he should not be standing at all, nor should Biden on health grounds, neither should be on the ballot, but I would say Trump has a 70% chance of being alive in 2029 whereas Biden I would say 30% chance  

I'm thinking one thing everyone hereabouts could agree on is that the best thing Biden could do for his health is decide not to stand again.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

The only president I know who made a point of regularly swerving medical advice is Trump. 

Oh a lot of Presidents ignored health advice... Just not a lot of modern ones.

1 minute ago, Comped said:

Oh a lot of Presidents ignored health advice... Just not a lot of modern ones.

Fair point, so only Trump is that stupid in living  memory, right?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Fair point, so only Trump is that stupid in living  memory, right?

Kennedy perhaps for some of our older members...

6 hours ago, BonScott said:

Am not here as a Trump cheerleader

Really? Would you please point to a single post you’ve made here that isn’t some iteration of “Biden has dementia and I don’t like Trump but he’s brilliant, good at business, and profoundly healthy.” 

• Haha 1

The "succession plan" usurping the Constitution and just being inherited by Trump's cokehead son is hilarious.

8 hours ago, Comped said:

Kennedy perhaps for some of our older members...

What advice did Kennedy ignore? To wear a helmet? 

• Haha 1

Suspecting deep fake technology myself

What do our readers think?

422565389_344830838392587_21322282675669

18 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Is this Loss?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Could have been worse and more graphic!

Oh, well, in that case:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Midjourney, you fiend... 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

Deep fake AI created personality and sense of humour which otherwise does not exist for the orange one.

Dear God the TDS in here is really getting out of hand , you can say a lot about Trump as a leader but he was without a doubt the most hilarious man to ever become US president. There are hundreds of videos on Youtube showing him literally being stand-up comic funny.

• Like 1

Dubbya had ten times the comic timing Trump ever had. "You forgot Poland", "now watch this drive", the African dance... absolutely shits all over Trump's tryhard gimmickry.

• Like 2

There's an acronym ATTD, anything Trump touches dies.

This time not by his own hand but a rabid fan of his "fighting the DEEP STATE". He even accused his dad of being from that dark side....

....so he beheaded him...

There were a few funny presidents... LBJ, Clinton, Reagan, Tricky Dick, JFK, Obama, Biden, Lincoln, W, Teddy. Some of them were offensive or dark though; I really think depending on where you stand on the topic. Trump is pure buffoonery; he's tedious and has negative return value.
Benjamin Franklin was hands-down the funniest founding father, so he always gets my vote despite him being too old to ever ascend the Presidency. Intelligent, satirical, insightful. He won France over with his personality. A lot of his wit stands the test of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Nixon will always be the funniest President for me. Thanks Futurama. Though I also have a lot of nostalgia for making fun of Dubya, especially given at the time I just thought of him as a dope without being aware of the full extent of his disaster.

Trump's 2016 campaign was hilarious at first, when we were all still under the assumption he was a joke who wouldn't actually get anywhere. Then him winning took all the humor out of it.

EDIT: Though I'll give Trump this - I still do love his playground nicknames for his opponents. Meatball Ron is my favorite though 1-in-47 Kasich is a real underrated one.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

Nixon will always be the funniest President for me. Thanks Futurama. Though I also have a lot of nostalgia for making fun of Dubya, especially given at the time I just thought of him as a dope without being aware of the full extent of his disaster.

Trump's 2016 campaign was hilarious at first, when we were all still under the assumption he was a joke who wouldn't actually get anywhere. Then him winning took all the humor out of it.

EDIT: Though I'll give Trump this - I still do love his playground nicknames for his opponents. Meatball Ron is my favorite though 1-in-47 Kasich is a real underrated one.

I heard somewhere that the voice of Nixon on Futurama Billy West gave him that 'haroooooo' catchphrase because he appeared at a 1960 election debate with Kennedy looking unshaven and the (then) eight year old Billy thought he looked like a werewolf. Makes you wonder how a future actor who grew up watching Trump now will portray him as an adult in the decades to come.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alt obits guy said:

Mike Gill, a former Trump administration official, has died. Gill was shot during a carjacking. A suspect has also been shot and killed.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-trump-official-mike-gill-dies-shot-washington-dc-carjacking-incident

The man was chief of staff at the Commodities Futures Trading Commission. A very minor Trump administration official...

• Like 1

OOOhhh

Trump DOESN'T have presidential immunity when it comes to the alleged incitement preceding storming of the Capital. This'll now go appeal and probably the Supreme Court with the 6-3 majority he helped install. The gist of this being whether what he did actually fell within his presidential duties. Of course, if a president can do anything with impunity Biden could likely send a SWAT team to kill Trump and claim it as part of his presidential duties.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68026175

• Like 4