Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

427861671_10159235729836567_833629361219

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Better result for Trump than when the judge wanted to dissolve the Trump Organization altogether, I suppose.

All Trump needs to do is leave the EU and he's got that money in a week.

• Haha 2

Key point here being that he has to deposit that amount so's he can continue the legal fight. There's always been doubt about the distance between the wealth he claims and the wealth his biggest critics think he actually has. It's getting tasty. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Key point here being that he has to deposit that amount so's he can continue the legal fight. There's always been doubt about the distance between the wealth he claims and the wealth his biggest critics think he actually has. It's getting tasty. 

A mystery donation will arrive from abroad. In an envelope postmarked Moscow. 

Saw Mary Trump - The Donald's niece and a psychologist who's made a decades long study of the dysfunction in her own family, declaring the latest legal decision to be the end of her grandfather's legacy, and saying how much it will (personally) hurt Donald Trump. 

So, someone in the family's happy, then!

800px-Mary_Trump.jpg

29 minutes ago, Brad252 said:

All Trump needs to do is leave the EU and he's got that money in a week.

Or just challenge Biden to a debate live on television? Trump is batshit crazy but Joe has "lost his marbles" totally. Americans deserve better than a choice between those two useless arseholes.

Similarly, we Brits deserve a better choice of PM than Riches Sunak, Sir Weird Starmer and Sir Dead Davey who are just failed establishment numpties..

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

Saw Mary Trump - The Donald's niece and a psychologist who's made a decades long study of the dysfunction in her own family, declaring the latest legal decision to be the end of her grandfather's legacy, and saying how much it will (personally) hurt Donald Trump. 

So, someone in the family's happy, then!

800px-Mary_Trump.jpg

Ozzy’s looking better!

113_%20SingleImage115_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Or just challenge Biden to a debate live on television? Trump is batshit crazy but Joe has "lost his marbles" totally. Americans deserve better than a choice between those two useless arseholes.

Similarly, we Brits deserve a better choice of PM than Riches Sunak, Sir Weird Starmer and Sir Dead Davey who are just failed establishment numpties..

You got anyone in mind? 

nigel-farage-poses-on-3rd-260nw-22704005

8 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Weirdly on a personal level, Joe Biden always seems like the kind of guy I'd probably get along very well with if I met him in real life. He reminds me of my late granddad. Not a natural talker, but full of interesting stories once you did get him talking. 

I definitely find him more heartwarming and endearing than any current British political figure. If anything, the stammer/forgetfulness makes him seem more human than anything we can offer. 

16 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

You got anyone in mind? 

nigel-farage-poses-on-3rd-260nw-22704005

Andy Burnham? Paddy McGuinness? Bob the Builder?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sod's Law said:

Andy Burnham? Paddy McGuinness? Bob the Builder?

Boring Burnham? Labour’s Jim Hacker. LMFAO

Tbh, I can’t think of anyone that is worthy of my vote.

A vote for the lesser of evils is still a vote for evil.

On 16/02/2024 at 13:53, maryportfuncity said:

Court denies Donald Trump's bid to pause $454m penalty in civil fraud case

"Mr Trump's lawyers had argued he would "suffer irreparable harm" if forced to pay the entire sum and that he was prepared to post a $100m (£79m) bond.
The judge did pause a three-year ban on him seeking loans from New York banks - which could help him secure the bond."

I believe the American people have run out of road.

If the institutions don't work against this guy, maybe the power of "nutter with weapon" will. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Not surprised by this but a bit upset.

• Like 1

Listening to him whinge and whine and moan. Obviously a great asset to America and its future. (jk).

What I find hilarious is he's linking Biden to his prosecutions by the DOJ. Biden has clearly kept the DOJ at arms length.

Trump himself however used his DOJ as his personal lawyers.

Pay your fucking bills and fines and what you owe E Jean Carroll, disavow the insurrectionists and maybe we can take you seriously. Apart from all the conspiracy theories he believes.

I'm amazed he is still in the running and could win this thing.

• Like 8

On 24/01/2024 at 03:09, maryportfuncity said:

So, Trump laid into Nikki Haley as "an impostor" in his victory speech. Seems remarkably spooked by someone 12 points down on him. News discussions this morning suggest firstly that Haley might simply hang in there thinking a combi of the prosecutions of Trump plus the financial drain of campaigning and fighting multiple and massive legal cases might do for him. Secondly, that maybe she's already a busted flush, New Hampshire was her best chance and in a month's time in Carolina with a state firmly behind Trump she might be forced to pack it in. 

Haley's campaign folds

Posted (edited)

One thing is that we will see the true value of Mar-a Lago if he has to sell, to post his bonds and meet his creditors. I’ve heard rumours that he has set himself up as potential working model POTUS with an AI operating system so that he could win the election and play golf all day. The AI scientists can’t program his intellect as they say he is too stupid and unstable with numerous data leaks occurring. Republican commentators say that this is fake news and is just sh*t, which was my original thought but AI spoke the truth this time having access to more data confirming it was sh*t.

Edited by Charlotte's Controller
Profanity edit
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

One thing is that we will see the true value of Mar-a Lago if he has to sell, to post his bonds and meet his creditors. I’ve heard rumours that he has set himself up as potential working model POTUS with an AI operating system so that he could win the election and play golf all day. The AI scientists can’t program his intellect as they say he is too stupid and unstable with numerous data leaks occurring. Republican commentators say that this is fake news and is just sh*t, which was my original thought but AI spoke the truth this time having access to more data confirming it was sh*t.

What did I just read. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 04/03/2024 at 23:09, YoungWillz said:

I believe the American people have run out of road.

If the institutions don't work against this guy, maybe the power of "nutter with weapon" will. 

or maybe, you know, vote against him, as people normally do in elections. 

No matter how you feel about Donald Trump, a 9-0 ruling should possibly get you to realize that the claims were bunk, because at least 3 of the justices are so extremely partisan they almost always rule in favor of left leaning activists.

Anyway, now that people know for sure that it is definitely a Biden vs. Trump rematch, I am curious at how the polls and public perception of these two will change in the upcoming weeks and months.

Can't raise the mega-bond imposed on him in New York, because - basically -the handful of organisations that could step up and provide such a guarantee have all said no. The size of this bond was based on the declarations he made about his own wealth, so those not fond of Trump will likely find this hugely amusing because the case here revolves around something that's long been believed by his enemies (that he simply lies and cheats with regard to his actual wealth). This could eventually lead to massive seizure of his assets in New York. Trump's side will want a resolution sooner than later, if only because this case costs him $112,000 in interest every day.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68600093

• Like 3

On 18/03/2024 at 12:01, maryportfuncity said:

Can't raise the mega-bond imposed on him in New York, because - basically -the handful of organisations that could step up and provide such a guarantee have all said no. The size of this bond was based on the declarations he made about his own wealth, so those not fond of Trump will likely find this hugely amusing because the case here revolves around something that's long been believed by his enemies (that he simply lies and cheats with regard to his actual wealth). This could eventually lead to massive seizure of his assets in New York. Trump's side will want a resolution sooner than later, if only because this case costs him $112,000 in interest every day.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68600093

And now he's suing ABC News however, the case won't be settled in time.