Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Well... I've got matchsticks propping my eyes up this morning. Twitter is doing what Twitter does and it is glorious to behold. This man is going to get ripped apart in full technicolour, one way or another and he's not even if office yet. Senate hearings will be gripping. lol

Now that it's morning in America Trump is tweeting again. There's a news conference scheduled for 4:00pm GMT.

Excellent.

I like a good false flag job, and this vastly becoming my favourite since the frogs tried to do those hippy bastards in Auckland.

Problem is, we don't know who's false flag it is....

CIA

Trump

Ruskies

_________

Mossad

N Korea

China

Press conference is a car crash.

Many many, great great, very very, beautiful beautiful, garbage and crap used by the prospective holder of high office.

Still referring to himself in the third person.

1. Mr Trump angrily condemned US intelligence agencies for allowing the "leaking" of "fake news"

Seems to be setting his stall out to piss of the American state's machinery. He's Russia's puppet and I'll claim my five dollars when WWIII starts during his presidency. This was the natural end point of proxy wars, invade with a doofus candidate for president and set yourself up as a populist. Farage was Russia's job on the UK and that's why they're best pals.

American kids better start learning the words to Russian national anthem.

Obviously that's bollocks, but it sounds more plausible than Americans collectively being stupid enough to elect Trump on their own which is what actually happened.

Oh yes, a Narcissist in action is a sight to behold! He's only getting warmed up as well.

Did you catch the way he signed off? Like he was ending an episode of the Apprentice? Incredible stuff. lol

^^ fuck up idiot.

WW3 nailed on India/Pakistan.

This is a false flag , anycunt can see that, but "who"??

JFK wasn't harmed for being a perv/beast, he was harmed by being a catholic.

The golden shower on Obama's bed has increased his majority, nailed on.

My money is on CIA, they still in bills thrall /pocket.

Sorry Wednesday , that was aimed at 'idiot'...

Actually, I redact my edit....

I'm sorry you seem to have misunderstood the meaning of Obviously bollocks.

Trump's an idiot, he's not a Russian stooge.

Your point caller?

Ronnie was an Alzheimer ridden Nazi ex actor. They loved him.

Trump 'could' be the answer for them (ftr I hope he fails, and they sink into a caldera).

If not , the World may burn. Fine.

Either way career politicians get less of a leech. They are the people that led us here post WW2

All things are possible but I still say this is the GOP doing it. They want one of their own in there and Trump isn't a Republican.

Remember, Bernstein has his prints on that Buzzfeeds article. That man doesn't f**k about with looney tunes gossip he can't back up. There's more to come I have no doubt. The timing of this was all about kicking the Senate into setting up enquiries before Trump takes office. That and maybe chucking a spanner into the confirmation hearings.

And also... the Feds don't let you know they are coming! They whisk you out of your cot at 4am and you're in a cell before your eyes open. This is going to roll and roll... lol

* buzzfeed editor has said it has no foundation...

Yes its all about timings.yet that N-word tape never surfaced despite Arnie's insistence on what's is face releasing it. And beeb saying two tapes now lol.

The establishment can't take a Democratic election. Sooner thus World burns, the fucking better. / or kill every politician.

And nobody outside shitsville cares re Feds, theyre your worry. The CIA and armed forces are the ones to watch/target/eliminate.

LolC12ND5DWEAE2KtS.jpg

This is obviously fake but at least it's friggin' hillarious.

Trump's got trolled hard but I don't think it'd permanently damage his reputation or his health. He seemed quite healthy and lucid, so anyone hoping for a DDP hit better count on an unnatural bonus.

Edited by GossipGabe
  • Like 1

LolC12ND5DWEAE2KtS.jpg

This is obviously so fake but at least it's friggin' hillarious.

Trump's got trolled hard – but I don't think it'd permanently damage his reputation.

That's because he's already permanently damaged his reputation during his presidential campaign :lol:

LolC12ND5DWEAE2KtS.jpg

Trump's got trolled hard – but I don't think it'd permanently damage his reputation.

That's because he's already permanently damaged his reputation during his presidential campaign :lol:
Nah! It's because he's a fucking twat.
  • Like 2

LolC12ND5DWEAE2KtS.jpg

Could say his electorate got what they deserved!

• Like 2

Normal rules don't apply to him because he's not normal. Doesn't give one hoot about what anyone thinks. He'll bluff it and bluster it right up until they cart him off to the funny farm.

• Like 1

God emperor trumps Teflon armour will never be breached .Am I the only one who thinks this golden showers report sounds like a rib or Obama's team getting him back for the whole birth certificate saga?

God emperor trumps Teflon armour will never be breached .Am I the only one who thinks this golden showers report sounds like a rib or Obama's team getting him back for the whole birth certificate saga?

Trump is not my emperor.

Trump is not my emperor.

Could you highlight the part in my post were I stated Donald Trump was Joeyruss' emperor?

• Like 1

4chan claims they started it.

Well, if you state that the leader (pending) of a country is a god emperor, the logical conclusion is that he is (soon) the god emperor of the citizens of that country. I'm a citizen of the country in question and Trump is neither my god nor my emperor.

• Like 1

LolC12ND5DWEAE2KtS.jpg

Could say his electorate got what they deserved!

Pissed all over?

Word is the dossier compiler also compiled evidence against FIFA. And we all know what happened there.