Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Giuliani looked like an empty husk there, though that was less health and more him not realizing either A. you're supposed to smile when they crack jokes about you at the Al Smith Dinner or B. the cameras would sometimes focus on the audience.

• Like 1

Trump is an idiotic twat, Hillary is a mendacious cunt.

If I were an Americun, I'd use the ballot paper to wipe my arse.

• Like 2

Trump is an idiotic twat, Hillary is a mendacious c**t.

I'd burn it within an American flag.

A serious question here; how long before some lawyer gathers enough women groped by Trump to lay a tricky class action on him?

Let's see him demand a recount on that!

11 so far are stating he touched them inappropriately. Also Gloria Allred is now involved.

Still Trump is better than Hillary. Third World War will break out in any case, but Hillary would only accelerate the process. Trump may be a twat but he is not against Putin prior.

Still Trump is better than Hillary. Third World War will break out in any case, but Hillary would only accelerate the process. Trump may be a twat but he is not against Putin prior.

Putin knows he can manipulate Trump.

And Freemasonry knows it can manipulate Hillary. I know Trump would be a bad/idiotic president, but we are on the edge of a Third World War and a living donkey is better than a dead doctor.

And Freemasonry knows it can manipulate Hillary. I know Trump would be a bad/idiotic president, but we are on the edge of a Third World War and a living donkey is better than a dead doctor.

Are these Freemasons linked to the Illuminati or the international Jewish conspiracy?

Are these Freemasons linked to the Illuminati or the international Jewish conspiracy?

So glad you could make it. I was missing your useless reply.

I was hiding behind the donkey.

• Like 3

What do you think Trump's life expectancy is?

His father was 93 (suffered from Alzheimers for the final 6 years). His mother was 88.

He supposedly has never smoked or drank alcohol but lives off junk food and seems to be a high-stress personality (to put it mildly!)

I can see him living past 90.Good genes and enough money to afford the best healthcare.I reckon he wont ever retire unless his health fails.

What do you think Trump's life expectancy is?

His father was 93 (suffered from Alzheimers for the final 6 years). His mother was 88.

He supposedly has never smoked or drank alcohol but lives off junk food and seems to be a high-stress personality (to put it mildly!)

I can see him living past 90.Good genes and enough money to afford the best healthcare.I reckon he wont ever retire unless his health fails.

There's always a chance for assassination though, especially because a lot more people hate him during his presidential campaign.

I was hiding behind the donkey.

I admit this is a funny reply. :hatsoff:

Donald Trump alongside Clark Gable, Humphrey Bogart, Lassie .. come on this is more than justified.

• Like 3

Donald Trump alongside Clark Gable, Humphrey Bogart, Lassie .. come on this is more than justified.

Yes, what the f uck is he doing there?

Yes, what the f uck is he doing there?

He got on the walk of fame in 2007 because of his hosting of the apprentice show. He definitely doesn't deserve to be on there.

Destroy it all its not cool to see names like Walter Matthau next to a meth lab or Yeardley Smith by a whore house. These are all real examples BTW.

• Like 1

Aye, but frankly, I don't give a damn!

• Like 2

Trouble at rally leads to Trump being rushed to safety.

Nearly...

• Like 1

Trouble at rally leads to Trump being rushed to safety.

Nearly...

I'm guessing a Hillary supporter isn't ready for trump to win, so they tried to prevent it.

Well at least on Tuesday things will change - for the past year or so it's been nothing but Trump this, Trump that - Trump and Brexit have been the two things that the media just won't shut up about for the past year and it's getting kind of tedious now.

At least after the election all the campaigning and associated political nonsense will be over with - and a whole bunch of new political nonsense will take its place...

I personally think more likely than not Hillary will win, but he has more than an outside chance.

• Like 1