Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Well at least on Tuesday things will change - for the past year or so it's been nothing but Trump this, Trump that - Trump and Brexit have been the two things that the media just won't shut up about for the past year and it's getting kind of tedious now.

At least after the election all the campaigning and associated political nonsense will be over with - and a whole bunch of new political nonsense will take its place...

I personally think more likely than not Hillary will win, but he has more than an outside chance.

Hillary is winning the early votes, but Trump could get a comeback from the on timers vote.
  • Like 1

Well at least on Tuesday things will change - for the past year or so it's been nothing but Trump this, Trump that - Trump and Brexit have been the two things that the media just won't shut up about for the past year and it's getting kind of tedious now.

At least after the election all the campaigning and associated political nonsense will be over with - and a whole bunch of new political nonsense will take its place...

I personally think more likely than not Hillary will win, but he has more than an outside chance.

Hillary is winning the early votes, but Trump could get a comeback from the on timers vote.
The whom?

The whom?
Those who vote on Election Day. Very unlikely though

Trouble at rally leads to Trump being rushed to safety.

Nearly...

I'm guessing a Hillary supporter isn't ready for trump to win, so they tried to prevent it.

It was a non-violent, unarmed Republican, who was carrying a sign "Republicans Against Trump"

• Like 1

Trouble at rally leads to Trump being rushed to safety.

Nearly...

I'm guessing a Hillary supporter isn't ready for trump to win, so they tried to prevent it.

It was a non-violent, unarmed Republican, who was carrying a sign "Republicans Against Trump"

Non-violent Republicans will be locked up under Trump....he he.

Hmmm

So...

If you shoot most major western leaders you'd only get another one like them

Is Trump so totally unique in political terms that some of those with extreme objections would see the point of taking a pop?

Eight years ago a few people said a black president would end that way - and it hasn't so far.

What about Trump?

I could see the CIA bumping him off, but making it look like natural causes.

Yes, I'm surprised not to see this possibility being raised more widely.

Mind you, I suppose the type of people who are most likely to shoot an unpopular or inconvenient person are the type of people who voted him in.

• Like 1

I think he'll be in the drop forty next year

No First Gentleman this time. Darn, that would have been cool ^_^

However, there is a real possibility that some decides to do away with him, so I'd recommend him for next year's list.

Not gonna lie, all throughout his acceptance speech I kept expecting him to dramatically keel over or put his hand on his stomach to reveal a gushing gunshot wound.

• Like 1

Funny (?), I also immediately felt that he might die unnaturally, not just because of the people in the other party (and there are more Hillary voters than Trump voters), but because his own people might find him a bit of a nuisance and decide to push Mike Pence to the top.

• Like 1

I was hoping that he'd've been sniped, afterwards.

Not gonna lie, all throughout his acceptance speech I kept expecting him to dramatically keel over or put his hand on his stomach to reveal a gushing gunshot wound.

Nah, they're saving that for the inauguration...

Donald John Trump. Not even his own father believed he would be President...

Donald Trump wins president... Cubs win World Series... Brexit happened... David Bowie, Prince, Muhammad Ali, and Gene Wilder dies... man. 2016 really is unpredictable

• Like 2

Donald Trump wins president... Cubs win World Series... Brexit happened... David Bowie, Prince, Muhammad Ali, and Gene Wilder dies... man. 2016 really is unpredictable

I think Gene Wilder and Muhammad Ali are misplaced. Neither was a shocker Joey.

• Like 1

I'm not saying their deaths were unpredictable, it's just the amount of celebrities that died. And Deathlist only guessed 8 of them

I was told today, don't blame me if this is not true, the the odds on the next prime ministers to be female, brexit happenning and Trump becoming president was 250,000.000/1 (two hundred and fifty mllion to one)

Wish I had stuck a £5 on it

• Like 2

I'm not saying their deaths were unpredictable, it's just the amount of celebrities that died. And Deathlist only guessed 8 of them

No disrespect intended, I just think your sentence works better if you exclude Ali and Wilder. There is an edit function....... Just sayin'.........

Yeah, Gene Wilder is one of the saddest deaths of the year. He was one of the most gifted actors ever.

Yeah, Gene Wilder is one of the saddest deaths of the year. He was one of the most gifted actors ever.

He's not done - currently hiding inside a fat suit calling himself Donald Trump. He'll split the suit and jump out on January 20th, seconds after being sworn in.

He's best turn since Willy Wonka!

• Like 2

anyone think he'll be assassinated by the CIA before the inauguration?

anyone think he'll be assassinated by the CIA before the inauguration?

Sweepstake? :D