Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

I thought that speech was truly dreadful. Lots of rambling nonsense. I thought those troops were coming to take the mic off him.

As of the moment he got sworn in, I hate the president. (Though I always hated Trump...)

Tangent alert: Reminded a bit of the time Sabrina the Teenage Witch's Aunt started dating her school teacher. She says "I'll try and be nice to him" as she opens the door, he says "good evening" and she goes "Right, that's my tolerance shot" and runs away. :D

*checks Wiki* Hmm, apparently Martin Mull is still going at 73... /tangent

• Like 1

My dream is that we one day get a sitcom or a low-budget buddy comedy starring Martin Mull and Bob Balaban.

It's the Theresa May book of saying a lot without saying anything.

Also Obama looks fucking relieved that he's finished.

Anyone watching him sign the executive orders, doesn't know what he's doing on he's first job!

My dream is that we one day get a sitcom or a low-budget buddy comedy starring Martin Mull and Bob Balaban.

I would say a reality show "The Trumps in the White House" is a natural.

This man will sort things out, you the loony liberal left needed a kick up the backside. Time to make the world great again.

If you watch this gravitational wave data GIF it eerily turns into Trump.

Wave-animation.gif

He's out the car. One of the boys next to him is so rich, he hasn't learned how to walk properly yet...

Look at that little fucker Barron (actually he's getting really tall now), did anyone see him swigging coffee. It seems basically his entire life is Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

Anyone else reckon Obama would have got a third term if he'd been allowed to run.

Find the two term limits a bit daft to be frank.

• Like 1

Anyone else reckon Obama would have got a third term if he'd been allowed to run.

Yeah - but I'm wondering if he'd have wanted it. Seemed fairly chipper today. Bring on the adulataion, book deal and world tour.

Yeah - but I'm wondering if he'd have wanted it. Seemed fairly chipper today. Bring on the adulataion, book deal and world tour.

I reckon he would have wanted it. He's got unfinished policy plans that he clearly was still frustrated about not getting passed.

I'm totally flabbergasted by the complete unwitting hilarity/irony of this.

• Like 1

Trump:

“Today’s ceremony, however has very special meaning. Because today, we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another or from one party to another. But we are transferring power from Washington D.C. and giving it back to you... the people. For too long a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have born the cost. Washington flourished but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered but the jobs left and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs and while they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land. That all changes starting right here and right now because this moment is your moment. It belongs to you.”

Bane:

We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming Blackgate, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive!”

• Like 1

And for those with Billy boy, life in the old dog yet...

https://gfycat.com/MajorMedicalKinkajou

100% the funniest part of the inauguration.

ponchobush1-1484950361.jpeg?crop=1xw:1xh

• Like 5

^^ the Obama face I take it...

When's his thread gonna start btw , already above average age for a Kenyan male. Probably obit worthy too.

• Like 1

Could always hire her as his secretary, doesn't want to be Trump's by the look of it.

^^ the Obama face I take it...

When's his thread gonna start btw , already above average age for a Kenyan male. Probably obit worthy too.

Unfortunately he's about twenty years too young for his own thread as an American president. That said I think one was created back in 2009

Who is the person impersonating Hillary? She looks 20 years youger than the actual Hillary, and thinner too. Bill´s nose was less red. The wonders of make-up!