Jump to content
Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I'm sorry if you think I twisted your words.

 

We are agreed I think that Floyd's death was horrible and unnecessary. We are agreed it has been, and continues to be, handled badly. We are in agreement that there is a difference between protesting and illegal behaviour on the part of those who take advantage of the situation.

 

I don't know, nor care, who is protesting or what pressure group they are from, nor do I think it is for me as a UK citizen to make a judgement call. What I do know as a decent human being is that nobody should call for them all to be mowed down by National Guard gunfire.

 

Lets just leave it at that then.

 

I don't think I have anymore to say than what I've said already. My thoughts go out to Floyd's family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

 

The WHO haven't covered themselves in glory over this.

They should have advised a lockdown way earlier than it all happened.

They have been shown to be toothless and, quite honestly, pointless.

Yes, Trump is still a wanker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The WHO haven't covered themselves in glory over this.

They should have advised a lockdown way earlier than it all happened.

They have been shown to be toothless and, quite honestly, pointless.

Yes, Trump is still a wanker.

Trump won't get fooled again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The WHO haven't covered themselves in glory over this.

They should have advised a lockdown way earlier than it all happened.

They have been shown to be toothless and, quite honestly, pointless.

Yes, Trump is still a wanker.

 

I tend to agree. But leaving WHO would be much more appropriate once the pandemic ends and we re-evaluate this whole situation. The signal of leaving in the middle of this things while 100s and thousands of americans die is just... not good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having listened to Trump's rantings a lot lately, as I've watched more news than normal, witnessed the general disregard for the lives of black people and seen the extent to which there is a cavernous gap between the haves and have nots (including access to free medical care), I thank my lucky stars I was born British and am fortunate enough to live here. It isnt perfect, but it 'trumps' the USA every time in my humble opinion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone watching the news?Massive incredible historic stuff is unfolding ! Donald Trump appears to have just effectively declared martial law to stop the protests !https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4878843/user-clip-president-donald-trump-essentially-declares-martial-law  He's using US troops against American civilians for the first time since 1807 ! He has effectively just made himself  dictator of the USA.The worlds worst fears have been realised !  He just stood in front of a ruined church with a bible in his hand ,minutes after he ordered troops to shoot peaceful protestors in front of the White House Was 1/6/20 the day democracy died in the USA after over 200 years? :o

 

Military vehicles being deployed in Washington DC right now ... curfew has been ordered. throughout the USA.Troops given orders to take a'all necessary measures' against anyone who breaks it. The fascist republic of America has been born tonight ! https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/06/01/military-vehicles-pennsylvania-avenue-white-house-tsr-vpx.cnn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Is anyone watching the news?Donald Trump appears to have just effectively declared martial law to stop the protests !https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4878843/user-clip-president-donald-trump-essentially-declares-martial-law  He's using US troops against American civilians for the first time since 1807 ! He has effectively just made himself  dictator of the USA.The worlds worst fears have been realised !  He just stood in front of a ruined church with a bible in his hand ,minutes after he ordered troops to shoot peaceful protestors in front of the White House Was 1/6/20 the day democracy died in the USA after over 200 years? :o

The contempt Anderson Cooper is currently showing for Trump on CNN is hilarious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

The contempt Anderson Cooper is currently showing for Trump on CNN is hilarious.

For 3 and a half years I had thought Donald Trump was a dangerous clown but I didn't really take him too seriously and thought he was mostly all talk. , but tonight for the first time I am seriously scared about what this man will do , as he sees his chances of re election dissappear. Would he declare war on China ? It looks tonight as  if he is capable of anything ! 

 

I think there is serious danger that CNN could be shut down at any time. trump can't wait to get revenge on all the 'fake news' organisations! Now under this de facto state of  martial law he has his chance ! 

 

update: Looks like Trumps thugs have allready started going after the journalists big time..Democracy is under more threat than ever before in America tonight...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an American, I remember growing up and seeing "lesser" authoritarian countries commit atrocities, and I couldn't believe it and looked down on it.  

 

We are now one of those "lesser" authoritarian countries.  There's no other way to slice it.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problems didn't start with Trump. The problems lead us to Trump. Because people felt like the system is broken, they voted for someone who claimed he'd look out for the American people. Now, he has used his power to frighten the American people. Trump is abysmal, but I also want to take a moment to criticize the opposition to Trump, as they did such a poor job from actually taking a stand against Trump. The thing they impeached him for was basically nothing compared to the crimes he's committing now. If the democrats actually had a backbone in them, they would've fought for meaningful change (even if McConnell would eventually block it in the senate). But they didn't. Thus, that is how the system lead to Trump. They didn't fight hard enough to push meaningful change, the American people felt it wasn't working for them, and they voted for someone who claimed he would fix the problems. And as they continue to not fight on important issues, Trump now thinks he's unstoppable. Way to go Democrats. :rolleyes:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meant to post yesterday that I heard a statement on the news from Iran (seriously) expressing sympathy for those caught in the oppression in the US!

 

Link to Reuters report on it: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-protests-iran/iran-berates-u-s-over-police-killing-slams-racism-idUSKBN2360QD

 

 

“Some don’t think #BlackLivesMatter,” Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Twitter. “To those of us who do: it is long overdue for the entire world to wage war against racism. Time for a #WorldAgainstRacism.”

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

The problems didn't start with Trump. The problems lead us to Trump. Because people felt like the system is broken, they voted for someone who claimed he'd look out for the American people. Now, he has used his power to frighten the American people. Trump is abysmal, but I also want to take a moment to criticize the opposition to Trump, as they did such a poor job from actually taking a stand against Trump. The thing they impeached him for was basically nothing compared to the crimes he's committing now. If the democrats actually had a backbone in them, they would've fought for meaningful change (even if McConnell would eventually block it in the senate). But they didn't. Thus, that is how the system lead to Trump. They didn't fight hard enough to push meaningful change, the American people felt it wasn't working for them, and they voted for someone who claimed he would fix the problems. And as they continue to not fight on important issues, Trump now thinks he's unstoppable. Way to go Democrats. :rolleyes:

While I don't agree with everything you're saying as it relates to the Democrats, of course I agree that all of the problems didn't start with Trump.  In my view, my country jumped the proverbial shark a long time ago, and it's now becoming clear to most of the world.  However, there is no question in my mind that Trump has essentially put more logs on the fire.  He's exacerbated and accelerated everything.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw the whole video of George Floyds arrest some days ago, hard to watch it. one of his last words he called out to his Mom .... who died two years ago on this same day. He was Handcuffed. Face Down. Knee on his neck. They did nothing. He called the officer "Sir." They did nothing. He begged for his life. He begged for water. He begged for mercy. They did nothing. His nose bled. His body trembled. He lost control of his bladder. They did nothing. He cried out, "I can't breathe." They did nothing. Twelve more times. "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." They did nothing. One last time, he gasped, "I can't breathe." They did nothing. He lost consciousness. They did nothing. A firefighter demanded they check his pulse. They did nothing. Off-duty medical personnel begged them to stop. They did nothing. Deprived of oxygen. His organs screaming. His brain frantic. They did nothing. They watched George Floyd die. His life fading. A slow death. They did nothing. A lynching on the ground. They did nothing. For eight agonising minutes. Four idiots officers watched. He cried out for his Mom... A grown man... Crying out for the woman who gave him life.... As he feared joining her in death. And still they did nothing. have these cops ever been trained how to handle a custody? such a shame that something like that can happen again and again in USA, country that is more and more turning to a "shit hole country" with a brain dead in white house.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TomTomTelekom said:

I saw the whole video of George Floyds arrest some days ago, hard to watch it. one of his last words he called out to his Mom .... who died two years ago on this same day. He was Handcuffed. Face Down. Knee on his neck. They did nothing. He called the officer "Sir." They did nothing. He begged for his life. He begged for water. He begged for mercy. They did nothing. His nose bled. His body trembled. He lost control of his bladder. They did nothing. He cried out, "I can't breathe." They did nothing. Twelve more times. "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." They did nothing. One last time, he gasped, "I can't breathe." They did nothing. He lost consciousness. They did nothing. A firefighter demanded they check his pulse. They did nothing. Off-duty medical personnel begged them to stop. They did nothing. Deprived of oxygen. His organs screaming. His brain frantic. They did nothing. They watched George Floyd die. His life fading. A slow death. They did nothing. A lynching on the ground. They did nothing. For eight agonising minutes. Four idiots officers watched. He cried out for his Mom... A grown man... Crying out for the woman who gave him life.... As he feared joining her in death. And still they did nothing. have these cops ever been trained how to handle a custody? such a shame that something like that can happen again and again in USA, country that is more and more turning to a "shit hole country" with a brain dead in white house.

Yes, it's disturbing and appalling to watch, and as bad as things are with the unrest going on right now, if this officer actually doesn't do serious jail time, or especially if he gets acquitted of all charges, it's going to be absolute chaos here across the country.  We're talking mass unrest.  Will make 1968 look like nothing.  We're at a real tipping point here.  All 4 officers deserve to go to jail for a long time, but at the very least, if Chauvin doesn't go down for this, we're looking at serious chaos here.  There's no doubt in my mind.  

 

And I should note that what we saw on live television yesterday was coordinated police brutality, right before Trump spoke and in order for him to have a disgusting photo op.  Just after 6PM local time yesterday, word broke that Trump was going to make a statement outside the Rose Garden, and a podium was set up.  The local curfew in Washington DC was 7PM.  There was absolutely no unrest or violence going on with the protestors; they were just standing in place.  All of a sudden, police started up with the police brutality on the protestors, firing off tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse the crowd.  Again, this was well before the 7PM curfew.  With the demonstrators dispersed, Trump made his statement which lasted about 7 minutes or so, and then he made the short walk to a church for his photo op.  He managed to hold a Bible upside down and look about as awkward as you'd expect a man to look who is as unauthentically religious as Trump is.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some videos of "pacific protests". Majority of "protesters" do not even know who the fuck George Floyd was, their aim is to loot and destroy cities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, drol said:

Here are some videos of "pacific protests". Majority of "protesters" do not even know who the fuck George Floyd was, their aim is to loot and destroy cities. 

I think we need to make a distinction between the people who are just protesting and those who are looting, though I realize that some may be doing both.  And there is no justification for the looting, of course.  I understand it, actually, but I obviously don't condone it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrWonderful said:

I think we need to make a distinction between the people who are just protesting and those who are looting, though I realize that some may be doing both.  And there is no justification for the looting, of course.  I understand it, actually, but I obviously don't condone it.  

I don't even understand it. That's not admissible.

 

And some time ago a white man named Tony Timpa was killed in the same way by the police. An officer was also black. There were no protests at all back then. Who are the real racists?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drol said:

I don't even understand it. That's not admissible.

 

And some time ago a white man named Tony Timpa was killed in the same way by the police. An officer was also black. There were no protests at all back then. Who are the real racists?

Look, if you think that white people being killed by the police is comparable to what's systematically happened to black people in America at the hands of the police, I don't know what we're doing here.  Of course there are going to be instances of white people being screwed over as well.  It's not literally a 100% thing that only happens to black people.  But you're engaging in some intellectual dishonesty right now.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, drol said:

I don't even understand it. That's not admissible.

 

 And some time ago a white man named Tony Timpa was killed in the same way by the police. An officer was also black. There were no protests at all back then. Who are the real racists?

 

I always thought you were a sensible and fair minded block drol. Turns out your a racist fucking cunt. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrWonderful said:

Look, if you think that white people being killed by the police is comparable to what's systematically happened to black people in America at the hands of the police, I don't know what we're doing here.  Of course there are going to be instances of white people being screwed over as well.  It's not literally a 100% thing that only happens to black people.  But you're engaging in some intellectual dishonesty right now.  

Systematically? Watch the stats, which are reported in the article I linked (use Google Translate). Majority of police victims are white. Majority of officers who kill someone is black or Latino. 43% of officers killed last year were killed by black people, which account for around 13% of population. There is no systematical whatsoever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Miracle Aligner said:

 

I always thought you were a sensible and fair minded block drol. Turns out your a racist fucking cunt. 

I do not identify with any political party anymore or even have fixed unchangeable positions. What is happening is not justifiable by any means. And hold your insults, I was never racist towards anyone during my lifetime. Looters are looters of every race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drol said:

Systematically? Watch the stats, which are reported in the article I linked (use Google Translate). Majority of police victims are white. Majority of officers who kill someone is black or Latino. 43% of officers killed last year were killed by black people, which account for around 13% of population. There is no systematical whatsoever.

Thank you for identifying yourself as a rabid racist, you fucking twat.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrWonderful said:

Thank you for identifying yourself as a rabid racist, you fucking twat.  

You are full of hatred, don't take any opinion from others. Only thing you say is "racist cunt" and you don't debate. I am not a racist, but what matters, you work your way out of a debate by calling me "rabid racist" and that's it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, drol said:

I do not identify with any political party anymore or even have fixed unchangeable positions. What is happening is not justifiable by any means. And hold your insults, I was never racist towards anyone during my lifetime. Looters are looters of every race.

 

I was more responding to this.

 

Quote

 

And some time ago a white man named Tony Timpa was killed in the same way by the police. An officer was also black. There were no protests at all back then. Who are the real racists?

 

If you think that people protesting the death of a black person at the hands of police is racist because the much rarer event of a white person dying at the hands of police didn't instigate protests is racist against white people on the part of the Black Lives Matter movement, then there's real nothing I can say that's admissible on this forum or would have any chance of getting through the pre-moderator protest to describe my thoughts on this matter beyond what I've said above...... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use