Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Howard "Bo" Callaway, former American congressman and Secretary of the Army from 1973-1975, has been hospitalized for a brain hemorrhage and is under intensive care.

Guest Guest

damn.pipped to the post!

American Secretary of Commerce John Bryson is in the hospital after he suffered a seizure while driving.

Bryson has announced he is taking a medical leave as he undergoes medical tests and evaluations.

Wrong Baron Archer dammit!

A bit of late-breaking news, but former Governor of Massachusetts and Ambassador to Canada Paul Cellucci has been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's Disease :skull:.

Guest WEP

After Crown Prince Sultan and Crown Prince Naif have died, Saudi-Arabia named a new Crown Prince, prince Salman.

He is 78 years old.

And his health? "In August 2010, Prince Salman underwent spine surgery in the United States and remained out of the kingdom for recovery.He had one stroke and despite physiotherapy, his left arm does not work as well as his right."

Newt to go?

Guest WEP

After Crown Prince Sultan and Crown Prince Naif have died, Saudi-Arabia named a new Crown Prince, prince Salman.

He is 78 years old.

And his health? "In August 2010, Prince Salman underwent spine surgery in the United States and remained out of the kingdom for recovery.He had one stroke and despite physiotherapy, his left arm does not work as well as his right."

Newt to go?

Sorry, not newt... I mean salmon...^^

It has been announced that Jesse Jackson Jr.'s condition is worse than expected. He has been on medical leave for "exhaustion" for three weeks, but now his camp is saying that things are more serious than previously thought. Could be that exhaustion is a cover for something, or it's just nothing.

It has been announced that Jesse Jackson Jr.'s condition is worse than expected. He has been on medical leave for "exhaustion" for three weeks, but now his camp is saying that things are more serious than previously thought. Could be that exhaustion is a cover for something, or it's just nothing.

I was just about to post the same story. I'll definitely watch this, but don't be surprised if it's to cover something up. Jackson has been under scrutiny before.

Definitely keeping an eye on Jackson. His father doesn't seem to be suffering from any real health problems, however.

Leon Schlumpf

The president of Switzerland in 1984 and father of the current president, Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf, has died at the age of 87.

Leon Schlumpf

The president of Switzerland in 1984 and father of the current president, Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf, has died at the age of 87.

No doubt Mitt Romney was referring to him as another president with a Swiss bank account...

I was just about to post the same story. I'll definitely watch this, but don't be surprised if it's to cover something up. Jackson has been under scrutiny before.

Has been stated that he has a 'mood disorder' and is receiving intensive care for it.

Has been stated that he has a 'mood disorder' and is receiving intensive care for it.

He's either crazy or addicted to something, but I don't think it's cancer or anything. They wouldn't be so secretive it was something more sympathetic.

• Like 1