Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Guest Guest

I think I probably speak on behalf of most people on deathlist when I say how truly shocked and saddened I was to hear of Bob Crows death . In this era of big business screwing the ordinary working man and woman we need heroes like Bob Crow more than ever. He did a brilliant job looking after his members,even if he annoyed a few commuters from time to time :banghead:

PS I hope God isn't having too hard a time negotiating with Bob over the pay and conditons of his angels i n heaven right now :D

RMT General Secretary Bob Crow, dies aged 52.

Nobody could have seen this coming

article-2551040-1B10879E00000578-294_634x354.jpg

Surprised he didn't die of skin cancer!

Guest Guest

well maybe he did,in which case his death will serve as a warning to all of us not to over indulge in the sun.especially the printed version.

Huge cover up underway...

Whale of a guy, looks like he ate all the pies, dies of a heart attack, sounds like a sudden death but... who has the most to gain?

The Tory government... Getting rid of an able, difficult opponent, priceless...

I think the coroner better look for drugs somehow ingested into his system that mimic heart attacks.

Never heard of this dude but seems like a huge miss for any fat or sunburn themed teams.

On behalf of Maggie Thatcher fans who had to put up with it when she died, I hereby cordially invite any deathlist member so politically inclined to my 'Thank fuck Bob Crow is dead, he was a horrendous (and considerable) waste of skin' party at Casa EGN.

Entrance on presentation of the reams of notes you made planning your DDP team as evidence of membership, obviously.

• Like 1

On behalf of Maggie Thatcher fans who had to put up with it when she died, I hereby cordially invite any deathlist member so politically inclined to my 'Thank fuck Bob Crow is dead, he was a horrendous (and considerable) waste of skin' party at Casa EGN.

Entrance on presentation of the reams of notes you made planning your DDP team as evidence of membership, obviously.

Is Bob's funeral on the telly, then?

so will the tube work properly now?

His didn't!

• Like 2

He was anti-EU actually so he was ok in my book. Just somebody standing up for worker's rights. Well..... sitting down (to dinner) for worker's rights, is more like it.

Guest Guest

Is Bob's funeral on the telly, then?

Good news and bad news.The good news is there's going to be a massive funeral for Bob Crow. the bad news is there's a tube strike that day so no-one will be able to get to it :(

Fujimori can now add strokes to his laundry list of health issues.

This sounds like he won't live long. IANA doctor, but with a court case going on, I'm sceptical on the side of the Demjanjuk Defence.

regards,

Hein

And a sort of French equivalent , Marc Blondel, has pegged it at 75. Only froggie reports so far....

And a sort of French equivalent , Marc Blondel, has pegged it at 75. Only froggie reports so far....

There was only one Bob Crow in England, bloody loads of them in France!

• Like 1

Guest Droosy

Former Governor of Florida and Jimmy Carters chief Trade Representative Robin Askew has died at 85 http://abcnews.go.co...w-dies-22892355

Wierdly Ruebin Askews predecessor as the USA trade representative Robert Strauss, who was also the last US ambassador to the USSR and first US ambassador to Russia has died at 95 http://www.dallasnew...-dies-at-95.ece

We should start a "curse of USA trade representative" thread!!!

Tonie Nathan The 1972 Vice Presidential Candidate for the Libertarian Party, who thanks to a Faithless elector became the first woman in Us history to recieve a Presidential electoral vote is dead at 91.

Tonie Nathan The 1972 Vice Presidential Candidate for the Libertarian Party, who thanks to a Faithless elector became the first woman in Us history to recieve a Presidential electoral vote is dead at 91.

What the hell is a faithless elector? Is it somebody who accidentally votes for the wrong person because they were off their head on E and listening to a widely-popular late-90s-early-2000s electronica group?

What the hell is a faithless elector? Is it somebody who accidentally votes for the wrong person because they were off their head on E and listening to a widely-popular late-90s-early-2000s electronica group?

JFGI

• Like 2