Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Overrated People

Jack Nicholson

Jimi Hendrix

Now you're being a goddamn troll. We have plenty of one-time posting guests to do that service around here....you picking up the slack or summat?

SC

Jack Nicholson

Jimi Hendrix

Now you're being a goddamn troll. We have plenty of one-time posting guests to do that service around here....you picking up the slack or summat?

SC

I agree how dare he have a different opinion than lord king sir creep.

CAN YOU ALL STOP DISSING OFF DANNY DYER PLEASE! Because I would actually let him break my vagina.

I've never heard the phrase "break my vagina" before. Is it in the sense of "breaking and entering" or the fact that it's already cracked?

CAN YOU ALL STOP DISSING OFF DANNY DYER PLEASE! Because I would actually let him break my vagina.

I've never heard the phrase "break my vagina" before. Is it in the sense of "breaking and entering" or the fact that it's already cracked?

Both.

• Like 5

Both.

I finally got around to looking him up. He is kinda adorable.

So leave him alone - he'll have enough problems with LB and me fighting over him...or sharing him. Even odds. It'll kill him either way.

• Like 3

Both.

So leave him alone - he'll have enough problems with LB and me fighting over him...or sharing him. Even odds. It'll kill him either way.

Watch Eastenders on BBC iplayer ;)

Both.

I was shopping in MK just before Christmas and Mr Dyer was in W H Smiths signing copies of his erudite colouring book. However outside the shop you could not move for over excitable middle aged women and their daughters. I am sure it was easier on 'writers' before the age of selfies, they used to have to just sign the frontispiece now they have to stand up, hug their fans and pretend they are having fun.

Both.

I was shopping in MK just before Christmas and Mr Dyer was in W H Smiths signing copies of his erudite colouring book. However outside the shop you could not move for over excitable middle aged women and their daughters. I am sure it was easier on 'writers' before the age of selfies, they used to have to just sign the frontispiece now they have to stand up, hug their fans and pretend they are having fun.

Which is why nobody sane wants to be "famous" any more.

Also if you asked Danny Dyer to sign your frontispiece he'd probably yell "security"

• Like 1

Let me see...

Che Guevara

John Lennon

Ronald Reagan

John F. Kennedy

Yes, Diana Spencer

Gwyneth Paltrow

Chris Martin

Sean Penn

Russell Brand

Anatoli Karpov

Angela Merkel

Helmut Kohl

Jackson Pollock

Thomas Edison

Possibly also Yoshiro Nakamatsu

Alexander Graham Bell

Slavoj Zizek

Christopher Nolan

Kurt Cobain

Even more so Dave Grohl

Louis Van Gaal

Jürgen Klinsmann

Wayne Rooney

Is it too soon to say Victoria Wood?

• Like 2

She hadn't been funny for years.

She hadn't been funny for years.

I didn't watch Dinnerladies but the stuff she did in the eighties was fantastic and she wrote great characters for others to perform like the two soups sketch and Susie Blake's bitter continuity announcer. I also think she was very truthful akin to a 20th Century Jane Austen than a hilarious gag a minute comedian.

Let me see...

Even more so Dave Grohl

Mods, ban this cretin gcreptile immediately.

Let me see...

Even more so Dave Grohl

I thought he was on dangerous ground when I saw that.

• Like 1

Let me see...

Even more so Dave Grohl

Dare I?

Dave Grohl is like your father playing guitar. He's so... normal.

Dave Grohl is like your father playing guitar. He's so... normal.

You can make these comments from over there but if Lard were to go postal do you know how much devastation she could cause. The whole of the South West of England would become a barren wasteland........

...... oh

• Like 5

David grohl is shit. I once search an image of shit on Google and I got a David grohl concert.

Not at all :)

Let me see...

Even more so Dave Grohl

Dare I?

Dare you not?

• Like 1

Let me see...

Even more so Dave Grohl

Dare I?

Dare you not?

*Quaking with fear.......

• Like 1

Let me see...

Even more so Dave Grohl

Dare I?

Dare you not?

oh come pb there's nothing to be af

*lard bazzar removes cloths

Ahhhhhhh Ahhhhhhh ITS HIDOUS. kILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!.

Let me see...

Even more so Dave Grohl

Dare I?

Dare you not?

As some of the luckier DL regulars who have actually met me will tell you, I am stunningly attractive with the figure of a Rubenesque beauty, full of wit and intelligence, the alcohol-consumption skills of Oliver Reed and have a cracking pair of norks. I'm a man's best friend and his sexual fantasy all rolled into one lovely, legendary ball of awesomeness. The likelihood that you will ever be fortunate enough to see me naked is nil, largely because I'm not into getty jiggy with pre-pubescent, illiterate wankmonkeys who are younger than most of my socks.

• Like 5

Let me see...

Even more so Dave Grohl

Dare I?

Dare you not?

As some of the luckier DL regulars who have actually met me will tell you, I am stunningly attractive with the figure of a Rubenesque beauty, full of wit and intelligence, the alcohol-consumption skills of Oliver Reed and have a cracking pair of norks. I'm a man's best friend and his sexual fantasy all rolled into one lovely, legendary ball of awesomeness. The likelihood that you will ever be fortunate enough to see me naked is nil, largely because I'm not into getty jiggy with pre-pubescent, illiterate wankmonkeys who are younger than most of my socks.

Wow MK you got away soooooooooooooooooooooo lightly.

• Like 2

Sia is the most pretentious prick imaginable yet she is seen as one if the few good artists right now. Her lyrics are meaningless and over stylised rubbish and her music video are terrible. She had her head so far stuck up her ass that she thinks Shia labouff dancing awkwardly with a twelve year old is art. Ffs

• Like 1