Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Overrated People

Shimon peres is overrated. He supported apartheid south Africa and helped in several mascarars in the 40s but was given a Nobel Peace prize and let's not forget mother Theresa who didn't do anything to save most of her victims but when it was her time she had the best medical care more than any or her victims. Two shocking omissions for the price of one.

Erm, how can any president of Israel be "overrated"?

They're usually portrayed as the scum of the earth by the remedia for depriving Palestinians of land on which to carry out their oh so charming medieval religion.

Nice "trolling" unless you're just a gigantic dumbass.

I'm glad you are so against people invading countries in the name of reilgion because that's exactly what the Israelians did to the Palestinians.

Welcome to the forum Dubya.. :bow:

• Like 4

Ok I'll join in, I literally have hundreds of people I gaze at in disbelief at their success.

I give you Malala Yousafzai. Author, Nobel prize winner, touring chat show guest. Her talent? Getting into the UK without crossing in a boat via Turkey. Oh and saying girls should get an education.

If she's that much of an advocate, she shouldn't be preaching/selling books to the converted, she should be touring Pakistan in an open topped car. Not that brave Malala? Thought so.

The media have made her out to be a saint for being a victim of a form of extremism which they spend most of their time calling people like me "racist" for suggesting it actually even exists...

They really just seem to like people who get shot and live. The American media did a complete 180 on their attitude to Ronald Reagan when he got shot, and spent the rest of the decade giving him one long hummer, very weird

I've read her book and was also not that impressed.

But I give her credit because she's somehow immune to Pakistani brainwashing.

Ok I'll join in, I literally have hundreds of people I gaze at in disbelief at their success.

I give you Malala Yousafzai. Author, Nobel prize winner, touring chat show guest. Her talent? Getting into the UK without crossing in a boat via Turkey. Oh and saying girls should get an education.

If she's that much of an advocate, she shouldn't be preaching/selling books to the converted, she should be touring Pakistan in an open topped car. Not that brave Malala? Thought so.

Come on, stop fucking about Charon, you don't need this second account! :lol:

• Like 4

Shimon peres is overrated. He supported apartheid south Africa and helped in several mascarars in the 40s but was given a Nobel Peace prize and let's not forget mother Theresa who didn't do anything to save most of her victims but when it was her time she had the best medical care more than any or her victims. Two shocking omissions for the price of one.

They're usually portrayed as the scum of the earth by the remedia for depriving Palestinians of land on which to carry out their oh so charming medieval religion.

I'm glad you are so against people invading countries in the name of reilgion because that's exactly what the Israelians did to the Palestinians.

shut up you fat loser. You are beneath me.

My hair may be starting to depart and my eyesight aint what it was but im not fat!!! :D

• Like 1

Come on, stop fucking about Charon, you don't need this second account! :lol:

I wouldn't have been so polite :)

Anyhoo the only alias I'm working on at the moment is 'Jennie Saville' for mumsnet. Want to see how long her 'who's the cutest child that isn't your own' thread lasts when I get round to it..

Ah, another in the gay listers gang then....

• Like 3

I wouldn't have been so polite :)

Anyhoo the only alias I'm working on at the moment is 'Jennie Saville' for mumsnet. Want to see how long her 'who's the cutest child that isn't your own' thread lasts when I get round to it..

Shit, missed that trick. I'll sign up again under the name 'Jemima Savile from Leeds'.

Note to self : must remember 'Mumsnet', not 'NetMums'....

'Mumsnet' is the northern, heavily tattoo-ed, 30 Richmonds a day, single woman with different coloured kids forum that hates men & old people.

'NetMums' is the southern yummy-mummy, 4x4 driver, hubby plays golf with his boss on Sundays while Daphne & Olivia go horse-riding with that fit ,young (but sadly gay) Sebastian forum.

• Like 2

My hair may be starting to depart and my eyesight aint what it was but im not fat!!! :D
kill yourself you fat bastard asshole cunt motherfucker.
  • Like 1

Ronald Reagan.

Forgot him.

Edit:

Actually didn't forget him.

But I'll say it again.

Ronald fucking Reagan.

Good but nowhere near the 'take a cigar' level required.

Chevy Chase

Phillip Schofield

Alan Carr

Johnathon Ross

Amy Whitehouse

Piers 'the cunt' Morgan

Elvis

Howard Stern

George Clooney

Holly Willoughby

John F Kennedy

Eastenders ( whole fucking cast)

Danny Dyer ( special mention, cockney cunt)

Curiously all those words are spelled correctly.

• Like 4

Well that depends if you accept the American spelling of 'ass' or the English one of 'arse'

As Cat would say 'I prefer arse' :lol:

• Like 3

Well that depends if you accept the American spelling of 'ass' or the English one of 'arse'

As Cat would say 'I prefer arse' :lol:

I think the American version has general acceptance as a derogatory term for example the Kia Soul

• Like 1

Guest Droosy

Chevy Chase

Phillip Schofield

Alan Carr

Johnathon Ross

Amy Whitehouse

Piers 'the cunt' Morgan

Elvis

Howard Stern

George Clooney

Holly Willoughbyh

John F Kennedy

hey, Fellatio, you have already made like a fifth list of overrated people. Wouldn´t it be easier for you just say that you hate all people (actors, musicians, politicians etc.) who are more famous than you?

Chevy Chase

Phillip Schofield

Alan Carr

Johnathon Ross

Amy Whitehouse

Piers 'the cunt' Morgan

Elvis

Howard Stern

George Clooney

Holly Willoughbyh

John F Kennedy

hey, Fellatio, you have already made like a fifth list of overrated people. Wouldn´t it be easier for you just say that you hate all people (actors, musicians, politicians etc.) who are more famous than you?

Well I fucking hate you most of all tbf.

Mind you most people hate fucking parasites.

Chevy Chase

Phillip Schofield

Alan Carr

Johnathon Ross

Amy Whitehouse

Piers 'the cunt' Morgan

Elvis

Howard Stern

George Clooney

Holly Willoughby

John F Kennedy

Not so much a cunt but a w***er. (Well in the film Human Traffic anyway.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi0FheMXfZo

• Like 1

Chevy Chase

Phillip Schofield

Alan Carr

Johnathon Ross

Amy Whitehouse

Piers 'the cunt' Morgan

Elvis

Howard Stern

George Clooney

Holly Willoughby

John F Kennedy

Not so much a cunt but a w***er. (Well in the film Human Traffic anyway.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi0FheMXfZo

OMG that is spooky! :ghost3:

I'd just posted this before I read this post and watched the clip .....

• Like 1

CAN YOU ALL STOP DISSING OFF DANNY DYER PLEASE! Because I would actually let him break my vagina.

• Like 4

Why is he in the lists?

He is not overated.....

Though if he smashes Lardys clunge, then. fair play.

we will never see him again, job done.

• Like 3

CAN YOU ALL STOP DISSING OFF DANNY DYER PLEASE! Because I would actually let him break my vagina.

After which he'd kiss it better, right?

• Like 1

Adel - She just found out that she is not thought as highly as she thought she should be, no nominations from her peers at the Ivor Novello awards.

Adel - She just found out that she is not thought as highly as she thought she should be, no nominations from her peers at the Ivor Novello awards.

Apparently spelling is overrated.

SC