Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Overrated People

I got another one kurk Cobain. His lyrics literally make no sense.

Did he write that post ?

• Like 3

Jim Carey, talentless fucker.

How long have I got ???

not long if you keep being as humourless as that

May I suggest you watch the 1st Ace Ventura. It features a plot with a choking "Yankee" sportsman who goes into hiding, how can that not be your thing.

also, n.b, Jim Carrey is actually Canadian so every time he insults someone in one of his films "technically" it's anti-Americanism or something

John Bishop

After thinking of John Bishop no other fucker gets a look in.

Yes they do. Michael Mcintyre.

• Like 1

...........a bit like your spelling then.

• Like 1

You'll be surprised if you sat down and read the lyrics of a lot of songs that have topped the hit parade, the vast majority of them make no sense at all. But they have catchy tune jah? Just like your Duran Duran and Kajagoogoo

Richard Dreyfuss (see comments re: Dench)

How long have I got ???

May I suggest you watch the 1st Ace Ventura. It features a plot with a choking "Yankee" sportsman who goes into hiding, how can that not be your thing.

also, n.b, Jim Carrey is actually Canadian so every time he insults someone in one of his films "technically" it's anti-Americanism or something

Didn't he give up being a canuk ala Pamela Anderson / Neil Young etc etc ? He took the dollar as far as I remember .

And if being funny is all about contorting your melted face for larfs, why has Simon Weston not got an Academy Award ?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Kurt Cobain

John Kasich

Jimmy Fallon

Thomas Edison

Adele

Tony Bennett

George Clooney

James Brown

John Lennon

Randy Orton

My 10 from modern times:

1. Winston Churchill

2. Ronnie Barker

3. Field Marshal Bernard Law Montgomery

4. Laurence Olivier

5. Stephen Fry

6. Queen Elizabeth II

7. Marlon Brando

8. Diana, Princess of Wales

9. J. K. Rowling

10. Orson Welles

Dissapointed someone with a Trump avatar didn't just list a bunch of Halibuts and Mexicans

• Like 3

How long have I got ???

Didn't he give up being a canuk ala Pamela Anderson / Neil Young etc etc ? He took the dollar as far as I remember .

And if being funny is all about contorting your melted face for larfs, why has Simon Weston not got an Academy Award ?

'Cos he's a fighter, not a luvvie ?

Nah scraggy, he scrubs up quite well when they pour him in a monkey suit.

1236333132.jpg

• Like 1

Michelle Obama - she did a little dance and suddenly she is a hero, I don't think so :rant:

• Like 1

Nelson Mandela (a glorified terrorist)

Martin Luther King

JFK

Gorbacev

Albert Einstein

John Lennon

Lev Trotsky

Lula da Silva

and Murray Walker because he did not deserve to be on Deathlist!!!

^^ \o/ hiya Murray , hiya pal.

Agree re Mandela, although not so much 'glorified' as 'won', JFK & gorby.

Is this alive or dead?

Well Marks as he just carked it in any case. A junkie who wrote a book, boo fuckin hoo.

The world's a better place with him planted , lol.

Christopher Columbus. Wasn't first there no matter which way you look at it.

Jesus of Nazareth, cunt.

Steven Spielberg , got lucky in the 70's, lived off it since whilst making some amount of shite.

JK Rowling, Potter isn't close to the top 10 of the genre.

Elvis. Fat junkie who couldn't pronounciate.

Winston Churchill , got lucky. Very very lucky.

Agree with the John Bishop call by deathers was it??, but I raise you Susan Calman (no idea if surname is spelt correctly, by I ain't googling the cow), gets R4 airtime continually, and I can only think it's because she's a muncher.

How long have I got ???

I would give you two likes for J K Rowling and Jim Carey but take one away for Susan Calman. I like her she is funny.

1. Michael McIntyre

2. Michael McIntyre

3. Michael McIntyre

4. Michael McIntyre

5. Michael McIntyre

6. Michael McIntyre

7. Michael McIntyre

8. Michael McIntyre

9. Michael McIntyre

10. Gyles Brandreth

With room afterwards for Michael McIntyre. Christ, I can't stand him.

• Like 2

Brandreth gets a pass from me purely because of this.

There was a time on Just A Minute When Gyles Brandreth had the subject and was in full flow so Nicholas Parsons didn't ring the bell at the end of the minute and just let him go on to see how far he could go.

I used to think he was a self opinionated idiot but I began to hear him on the radio more and I think he is actually someone who knows what he is talking about.

However whilst I am at it I will throw in Chris Evans.

• Like 1

There was a time on Just A Minute When Gyles Brandreth had the subject and was in full flow so Nicholas Parsons didn't ring the bell at the end of the minute and just let him go on to see how far he could go.

I used to think he was a self opinionated idiot but I began to hear him on the radio more and I think he is actually someone who knows what he is talking about.

He is clearly a very talented polymath within his own field.

He's still irritating as hell.

• Like 1

I think he knows and he milks it.

"Appearing on daytime television in an array of bright jumpers will not necessarily adhere you to people but if you want them to really hate you become a Conservative MP"

I think he knows and he milks it.

"Appearing on daytime television in an array of bright jumpers will not necessarily adhere you to people but if you want them to really hate you become a Conservative MP"

"Endear", shurely.

What did he say on that Countdown clip, I couldn't quite make it out through the audience noise.

• Like 1

They anticipated my next line, what is Richard Whiteley doing asking for a definition. (of wankers I think he was going to say but didn't).

• Like 1

Shimon peres is overrated. He supported apartheid south Africa and helped in several mascarars in the 40s but was given a Nobel Peace prize and let's not forget mother Theresa who didn't do anything to save most of her victims but when it was her time she had the best medical care more than any or her victims. Two shocking omissions for the price of one.

Shimon peres is overrated. He supported apartheid south Africa and helped in several mascarars in the 40s but was given a Nobel Peace prize and let's not forget mother Theresa who didn't do anything to save most of her victims but when it was her time she had the best medical care more than any or her victims. Two shocking omissions for the price of one.

Erm, how can any president of Israel be "overrated"?

They're usually portrayed as the scum of the earth by the remedia for depriving Palestinians of land on which to carry out their oh so charming medieval religion.

Nice "trolling" unless you're just a gigantic dumbass.

:D yet Z gives a free pass to the male child genital mutilators even though their religion predates the medieval period by millennium.

• Like 2

Mascarars? Is that some sort of cosmetic?

• Like 2

Apparently nob-cheese is a hallowed thing in the Islamic Overseas Scottish Territory, that they just couldn't live without.

This isn't the fucking Official South Park forums. What is wrong with you? Why are you trying to bring the internet's literally worst and most vomitous debate topic, fleshy onion rings, to this place? You should get a massive warning or ban just for trying.

I'm not even gonna say the other really obvious comeback cos it's just encouraging you.

If you really feel that strongly about this issue can I suggest you transfer to the "Support Group for People Who Got Blood Clots From Refusing to Take a Break from World of Warcraft (You Must Have At Least 3 Restraining Orders from CM Punk to Enter)" forums where this is much more at home?