gcreptile

Shannen Doherty

1 hour ago, Harmash said:

Yeah maybe cancer will it's part here

Definitely a poster liking the post of another poster who is a completely different person.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, drol said:

Definitely a poster liking the post of another poster who is a completely different person.

No no no, it’s a very interesting and insightful post and deserves ‘likes’ aplenty. I myself have been wondering if “cancer will it is part here?” but I’ve failed to articulate it as perfectly as this brand new poster who deserves our respect. I’ve chucked it a ‘like’ myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

50 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

TEARS at a BH90210 reunion... because it's Shannen's last one? She's starting a podcast in November though:

https://people.com/cast-of-beverly-hills-90210-including-shannen-doherty-return-for-another-90s-con-reunion-7968305

Lol, how long's this one been dying for now? 8 years?

She should change her surname to Nolan.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Lol, how long's this one been dying for now? 8 years?

She should change her surname to Nolan.

Yes, she's taking her time.

But breast cancer isn't all that fatal and pretty slow. In my mind, I give these cases a life expectancy of roughly 10 years. She got it in 2015.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's just the 45th times it happens for her.

1 minute ago, drol said:

Yeah, it's just the 45th times it happens for her.

Not reported here before?

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Not reported here before?

Not a criticism; I just wanted to say she has a history of exaggerating her illness.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Maybe 2024 will be her last year then. 

Unsure.

Didn't Olivia Newton-John have cancer that spread to her bones and she got a good few years? I'm not an in depth deadpooler so I can't remember her history exactly.

11 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Unsure.

Didn't Olivia Newton-John have cancer that spread to her bones and she got a good few years? I'm not an in depth deadpooler so I can't remember her history exactly.

She did. But with her it spread to the bones at about the time the secondary was diagnosed - same with Linda Nolan. However when a long standing secondary cancer is then spreading to new places (It spread to her brain earlier this year) the end is often getting closer. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I hope to buy an NFT of her tumours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No idea wtf is going on in this case. Hadn't her cancer always been in her bones? I'm like 95% positive that her stage 4 diagnosis was due to the spread reaching her bones. The brain spread was new, but I don't understand how this is news unless it's a further spread or that the spread was removed and returned.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Banana said:

No idea wtf is going on in this case. Hadn't her cancer always been in her bones? I'm like 95% positive that her stage 4 diagnosis was due to the spread reaching her bones. The brain spread was new, but I don't understand how this is news unless it's a further spread or that the spread was removed and returned.

First diagnosis of breast cancer in 2015. Remission in 2017. Lost her house in the Malibu fires in 2018, had to sue State Farm insurance for not paying out (and won). Lost her health insurance due to not acting. Announced in 2020 that the cancer returned in 2019. Spread to brain this January. Divorce announced in April. Spread to bones last month.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Toast said:

"Megacon"!  Expect to get ripped off there big time. :lol:

Few years ago when I went, pre-pandemic (not long before his wife died) Stan Lee had a fantastic panel. Was a joy to watch for me. Almost completely with it (except for not knowing about One More Day). It's also how I argued with Meat Loaf.

This list so far? Lots to be desired... And it certainly doesn't mean her health is good at all. Probably cancels sometime in January.

• Like 2

Talked about some of her final wishes on a podcast.

She wants the funeral hosted at her house in the form of a “party” or “celebration”. Also, she wants to be cremated and have her ashes mixed in with the ashes of her father and dog. 

3 hours ago, mollyafox said:

She wants the funeral hosted at her house in the form of a “party” or “celebration”.

I hate it when people do this.

It’s up there with folk who insist that you wear bright colours at their funeral. I own no bright coloured garments! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Windsor said:

It’s up there with folk who insist that you wear bright colours at their funeral. I own no bright coloured garments! 

Black classic rock t-shirt with a colourful album cover on it, then

That'll look like you tried!

41 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Yeah my mother in law wanted balloons at her service.  We did knowing that is what she wanted, even found a nice Welcome Home balloon which was kind of a nice touch as we believe she was home in heaven...Not everyone's cup of tee but whatever, service's can be as unique as individuals are while living.

56 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Oh yes, what funerals need to be is that slow trek to the service led by some prat in a hat, followed by everyone plonking their arses down on an unacceptable pew whilst listening to some stuffy old tosser in a dress read a load of shite from an obsequious account of his imaginary friend, punctuated with indecipherable hymns and chosen songs from the real world that often amaze you by being even more depressing than the fucking rest of it. What's the point in all that misery? I hate it when people do this. That includes both my dead grandparents.

At my 'funeral', I hope those I leave behind just fly tip my cadaver and then go to a rave (dressed however they choose) and get absolutely off their cunts. It's what I would've wanted.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

23 minutes ago, TQR said:

Oh yes, what funerals need to be is that slow trek to the service led by some prat in a hat, followed by everyone plonking their arses down on an unacceptable pew whilst listening to some stuffy old tosser in a dress read a load of shite from an obsequious account of his imaginary friend, punctuated with indecipherable hymns and chosen songs from the real world that often amaze you by being even more depressing than the fucking rest of it. What's the point in all that misery? I hate it when people do this. That includes both my dead grandparents.

At my 'funeral', I hope those I leave behind just fly tip my cadaver and then go to a rave (dressed however they choose) and get absolutely off their cunts. It's what I would've wanted.

I'm not going to your funeral. It sounds too much like a good time. 

• Haha 1