Joey Russ

Ideas And Possibilities For 2018

On 6/26/2017 at 14:06, Shaun of the Dead said:

Derek Fowlds of Yes Minister and Heartbeat fame is on Doctors (BBC1) at the moment.Looks gaunt frail and a funny colour.Is playing a man dying from lung cancer so could be part of the storyline but he certainly looks very old now.

I like it, nice work, we should keep an eye on a few of those old people from heartbeat, they were old in the 60s so must be ancient now.  Greengrass is lock in for next year .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, msc said:

Richard Baker, aye? Not had a news reader on the Deathlist in a while.

peter sissons- lock in

Jerry Sandusky is a lovely choice for 2018 imho, but now you can have a Penn State child sex scandal Daily Double.

Former Penn State athletics director Tim Curley s seeking house arrest and a work release from his prison sentence due to a cancer diagnosis.  Curley filed a petition to moderate his sentence on June 9, a week after his sentencing, after a recent oncology appointment resulted in “additional medical information” that would make Curley’s diagnosis of incurable lung cancer and a kidney condition that makes him “susceptible to infection and illness.”

Funny how they all have incurable cancer when sentenced to prison.

SC

On 6/28/2017 at 18:32, Deathray said:

Timothy West?

Bernard Cribbins?

Kieth Richards?

Christopher Lee?

John Noakes?

Bill Tarney?

Stephen Hancock?

Doris Speed?

Avis Bunnage?

ARTHUR Leslie?

JACK Walker?

Walter Donaldson?

Walt Disney?

Roahld Dahl?

Jim Morrison?

Jean Metcalf's?

Agatha Christie?

William Shakespeare?

Admiral Nelson?

King Stephen?

Cleopatra?

I hear Peter Falk is a good choice for the deathlist.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, msc said:

Richard Baker, aye? Not had a news reader on the Deathlist in a while.

Also a three time cameo star in Monty Python's Flying Circus! You wouldn't have guessed then that he might see one or two of the Pythons into their graves

• Like 1

Hmm, makes me think how many of the newsreaders/performers in the Morecambe and Wise "Nothing Like A Dame" sketch are living...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Hmm, makes me think how many of the newsreaders/performers in the Morecambe and Wise "Nothing Like A Dame" sketch are living...

Well here's one less sailor to worry about...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Prescient.

Shame I'm not as good when playing the pools....

More so than the Derby Dead Pool for 2017, he's a miss!

I'm still hopeful of cashing in my unique pick bonus on Anne Hamilton-Byrne in the DDP this year but if she rasps her way over the line to 2018 competition I'm guessing she'll be a highly popular pick. Re form guide stuff; this is the most recent substantial piece I found on page one of Google.

Waning health and little love for the woman: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/little-sympathy-for-evil-family-cult-leader-anne-hamiltonbyrne-as-health-wanes-20170209-gu9tm7.html

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 20:08, drol said:

Paolo Villaggio looks unrecognizable in his last photos, I think he has serious pulmonary and cardiocirculatory problems. Still, he does not seems a goner for this year. His daughter says cinema has completely forgot him and he's in frail health. Would be the biggest Italian actor death after Bud Spencer.

http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/cultura/2017/03/31/la-figlia-di-paolo-villaggio-mi-papa-abbandonato-dal-cinema_0979b3f3-e1eb-42c9-b6bf-df83cf4afa8b.html

Dead. https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20170703/arts-entertainment/paolo-villaggio-of-fantozzi-fame-dies-aged-84.652288

4 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Fantozzi saluta e se ne va

Every time you folks post about this person all I can think of is Cosi Fan Tutti, which makes me think of Throbbing Gristle.  

To that extent, I thank you all.  Heading to Youtube to listen to some TG now.  As for whoever Fantozzi is, and probably some Youtube stuff available, I'll pass.

Now where is that goddamn Hamburger Lady video.......
SC

Maria Menounos, TV personality type, has surgery to remove a brain tumour.

In other news, her mum has stage IV brain cancer.

Could have gone in wrestling, fringes, and god knows how many threads, so up here it goes.

I thought those spammers were long gone...

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I thought those spammers were long gone...

The spam account has been taken care of (and their posts hidden)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Death Impends said:

The spam account has been taken care of (and their posts hidden)

I thought with the deathlist could block all spam accounts from entering the forum, but I think they might be getting smarter. Hopefully there won't be anymore spam, but I wouldn't be surprised if a wave of them come. 

Anyways, fuck you spammers. :smiley_f:

Dame Patricia Routledge is on ITV News atm looks and sounds fantastic.She looks a lot younger than 88.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Dame Patricia Routledge is on ITV News atm looks and sounds fantastic.She looks a lot younger than 88.

Aye, but you could look seriously bad and still look good for 88

I think the ONS (Office of National Statistics) currently post average female life expectancy for UK women around 82 years - so probs best not to photograph everyone born 88 years ago, eh?

30 minutes ago, BeretBleu said:

Carl Ikeme , goalkeeper of wolverhampton, has leukaemia.

http://www.espnfc.com/wolverhampton-wanderers/story/3154128/wolves-goalkeeper-carl-ikeme-diagnosed-with-acute-leukaemia

Enough famous for deathlist ?

I would say he wasnt famous enough but if it becomes clear he has 0 chance of making 2019 the committee may put him on the list.

Not for Deathlist, but he will snag national obits, so your DDP teams may benefit.

i dont know how notable he is in that sense, but freddie jones has been on tv series emmerdale since 2005 and was in Zcars (1966) and Firestarter (1984) also in 2012, he had a hit with the song "toffee in my shoe"

so come next year, could he be ninety-one and finally done?

2 minutes ago, MDavidSteel said:

i dont know how notable he is in that sense, but freddie jones has been on tv series emmerdale since 2005 and was in Zcars (1966) and Firestarter (1984) also in 2012, he had a hit with the song "toffee in my shoe"

so come next year, could he be ninety-one and finally done?

He is very notable but iis still acting and looking pretty good for a man his age.

• Like 1