Lord Fellatio Nelson

What Ever Happened To?????????

Simon Parkin was my first thought but he still seems to be around, presenting the whether or something.

I always wonder what happened to Nula Conwell (The Bill, Only Fools and Horses). She doesn't seem to have been in anything for ages. Talking of Only Fools, whatever happened to Gwyneth Strong?

• Like 1

Simon Parkin was my first thought but he still seems to be around, presenting the whether or something.

I always wonder what happened to Nula Conwell (The Bill, Only Fools and Horses). She doesn't seem to have been in anything for ages. Talking of Only Fools, whatever happened to Gwyneth Strong?

She was in Eastenders over Christmas. Still a terrible actress.

• Like 1

Gwyneth Strong I take it? She was terrible wasn't she, glad it's not just me who thought that.

• Like 1

With actors, they sometimes concentrate on theatre work, which tends to get them less media coverage than film and TV.

With actors, they sometimes concentrate on theatre work, which tends to get them less media coverage that film and TV.

That's a good point, Toast, but also some actors and performers disappear from screens because they divert to other backstage areas. I know a very famous face from children's telly in the 80s when I was a kid, Paul Hendy, is now one of the biggest Pantomime producers in the country. Also, Roger De Courcey of Nookie Bear fame struck up a lucrative side line in theatrical parties for opening nights and wrap parties and has grown from there.

• Like 1

With actors, they sometimes concentrate on theatre work, which tends to get them less media coverage that film and TV.

That's a good point, Toast, but also some actors and performers disappear from screens because they divert to other backstage areas. I know a very famous face from children's telly in the 80s when I was a kid, Paul Hendy, is now one of the biggest Pantomime producers in the country. Also, Roger De Courcey of Nookie Bear fame struck up a lucrative side line in theatrical parties for opening nights and wrap parties and has grown from there.

Now this is exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for, people now off radar but still out and about.

Gwyneth Strong I take it? She was terrible wasn't she, glad it's not just me who thought that.

Shes married to Jesse Birdsall isn't she?

He is another shit actor.

Now this is exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for, people now off radar but still out and about.

Same sort of thing in music. Feargal Sharkey to name but one example.

• Like 1

Shes married to Jesse Birdsall isn't she?

He is another shit actor.

Yes she is. And yes he is.

Possibly not celebrity enough, but probably enough for an obit - Charles Ingram, the Coughing Cheating Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Pillock, now hawks his wife's home made jewellery around country fayres and Christmas markets, and she still looks like the Child Catcher.

For some reason I've just been reminded of James Harries. Now Lauren Harries. Child 'prodigy' and antiques expert. Since TV fame in the 70s he/she has led a life which needs to comedy to enrich the fable. Currently holed in somewhere in sunny Wales practising Buddhism.

What ever happened to Wincey Willis?

Another one of your teenage crusty-sock victims, I'll wager.

• Like 2

There's plenty of half-written articles about there regarding "where" Duffy is now, but there's pretty much fuck all explaining how she went from being bigger than Adele to absolutely vanishing off the face of the earth.

• Like 1

Another one of your teenage crusty-sock victims, I'll wager.

Oh no!!!! I always thought she was a bit 'yuk' and I had already got through my teens when she appeared on TV AM.

There's plenty of half-written articles about there regarding "where" Duffy is now, but there's pretty much fuck all explaining how she went from being bigger than Adele to absolutely vanishing off the face of the earth.

Good shout.

Do you think it had anything to do with the way she was managed?

It wouldn't be the first time somebody's career was all but ended when their agents were such arseholes nobody wanted to deal with them.

Any of the winners of The Voice (but then again who cares).

They aint 'proper' celebrities!

The precursor to the voice fame academy and the most famous ' winner ' David Sneddon is now a songwriter and has wrote for Lana del ray and matt cardle.

Before you all ask

Rik Waller - reality tv blimp - is now an exam invigilator and runs a karaoke business with his dad

Link:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1815603/remember-pop-idol-star-rik-waller-heres-what-the-heavyweight-crooner-is-up-to-now/

The precursor to the voice fame academy and the most famous winner winner David Sneddon is now a songwriter and has wrote for Lana del ray and matt cardle.

Lemar was surely the most famous fame academy winner? Still able to flog his shite as recently as 2015.

The cancer mums of light entertainment.
  • Like 1

The precursor to the voice fame academy and the most famous winner winner David Sneddon is now a songwriter and has wrote for Lana del ray and matt cardle.

Lemar was surely the most famous fame academy winner? Still able to flog his shite as recently as 2015.

Lemar didn't win Fame Academy.

Lemar didn't win Fame Academy.

So runners up doing better goes back that far!

Rowland Rivron

Tom O Connor

Michelle Ryan < was tipped to be the next British actress to break Hollywood at one point.

Doesn't Rowland Rivron do occasional features for The One Show?