Lord Fellatio Nelson

What Ever Happened To?????????

Rowland Rivron

Tom O Connor

Michelle Ryan < was tipped to be the next British actress to break Hollywood at one point.

Doesn't Rowland Rivron do occasional features for The One Show?

Yeah, and shows like Holiday - not exactly high profile, mind. Some hereabouts might consider it a sign of good taste if you haven't seen him on telly in the last few years

• Like 1

Phil Cool.

Disappeared way before JPII, let alone Rolf.

• Like 2

Another that just occurred to me.... Richard Coles, one half of the Communards and ex Bronski Beat is now a CofE Vicar and popular after dinner speaker. Occasional panellist on HIGNFY

I see they dredged up a few for the Pop Quiz specials too.

Nick Heyward still looked mighty damn fine. Mari Wilson? OMG!

Ranking Roger definitely hasn't aged well though.

There's plenty of half-written articles about there regarding "where" Duffy is now, but there's pretty much fuck all explaining how she went from being bigger than Adele to absolutely vanishing off the face of the earth.

Good shout.

Do you think it had anything to do with the way she was managed?

It wouldn't be the first time somebody's career was all but ended when their agents were such arseholes nobody wanted to deal with them.

I'd assume management blunders, yeah. Famously back in the 80s Cyndi Lauper's management deliberately kept her away from the TV/radio/all media for 18 months because they thought that the public would suffer Madonna exhaustion and Cyndi could return and claim the Queen of Pop throne unopposed.

Whoops.

• Like 1

Another that just occurred to me.... Richard Coles, one half of the Communards and ex Bronski Beat is now a CofE Vicar and popular after dinner speaker. Occasional panellist on HIGNFY

Being interviewed in the Times as of December.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/my-hols-richard-coles-pg2nptmx3

I follow him on Twitter, I find him most amusing and very interesting sometimes.

• Like 1

Being interviewed in the Times as of December.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/my-hols-richard-coles-pg2nptmx3

I follow him on Twitter, I find him most amusing and very interesting sometimes.

A cultured kebab muncher, aren't you!! :D

• Like 1

Kelly Monteith.

He was one of the many US comedians who were given a shot by Des O'Connor (IIRC) on his chat show.

He got a few series out of BBC2, even had Victor Spinetti as his stooge for a few shows then....................bugger all.

Michael McIntyre.

I'm just hopefully pre-empting a few years down the line.

• Like 5

Kelly Monteith.

He was one of the many US comedians who were given a shot by Des O'Connor (IIRC) on his chat show.

He got a few series out of BBC2, even had Victor Spinetti as his stooge for a few shows then....................bugger all.

Ooer, you rang a bell there because I remember him too. I Googled... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Monteith

That's very, very strange. You don't go from winning a Silver Rose to digging through a dustbin to put food on the table. Either he upset someone or there was a skeleton in a cupboard somewhere. Very Twilight Zone!

Ulrika-ka-ka-ka.

• Like 2

Ulrika-ka-ka-ka.

Happily reconciled with John Leslie and living in as much blissful obscurity that a six foot five bloke and prematurely wrinkled Swede with a hint of an eating disorder can manage in the home counties.

Rowland Rivron

Tom O Connor

Michelle Ryan < was tipped to be the next British actress to break Hollywood at one point.

Doesn't Rowland Rivron do occasional features for The One Show?

Yeah, and shows like Holiday - not exactly high profile, mind. Some hereabouts might consider it a sign of good taste if you haven't seen him on telly in the last few years

i've never watched the one show but nice to know he is getting work :D .

Ulrika-ka-ka-ka.

She's enjoying her retirement ravenously demolishing pack after pack of ryvita

I was discussing weird people our parents used to fancy recently and remembered that my mum had the hots for Norman Pace of all people, which got me thinking "Whatever happened to Hale and Pace?"

• Like 1

I was discussing weird people our parents used to fancy recently and remembered that my mum had the hots for Norman Pace of all people, which got me thinking "Whatever happened to Hale and Pace?"

Hale has been in the odd drama over the years, Pace has disappeared completely.

Rustie Lee is often a commentator on Big Brother's Bit on the Side and she has said she wants to go on Celebrity Big Brother herself. At least they might have some nice food if she did. Besides that she's a UKIP supporter so presumably often down the pub with Nigel.

Hale has been in the odd drama over the years, Pace has disappeared completely.

Next time I'm home I'll have to check he isn't locked away "Misery" style in mum's back room (not a euphemism)

• Like 3

Trisha - the precursor to Jezza Kyle. Seems she went to America according to her Wiki page but nowt since 2014.

Maybe the only problems she's dealing with is a morning Suduko with her coffee.

Trisha - the precursor to Jezza Kyle. Seems she went to America according to her Wiki page but nowt since 2014.

Maybe the only problems she's dealing with is a morning Suduko with her coffee.

I remember watching that show in the middle of the night in my college/uni days. Badly behaved kids and tearaway teens trisha's solution always seemed to be send them to boot camps , though it wasn't really a boot camp. More of a outdoor climbing adventure in the lake district with zip lines. So essentially she was rewarding them , what a fucking troll.

Whatever happened to Jossy from Jossy's Giants? Had (as I vaguely recall through the mists of time) one of the greatest first lines in TV history, "I've been watching you lads from behind them bushes..."

Wouldn't get dialogue like that these days. Gotta love Sid Waddell.

Does anyone else remember this YouTuber from like circa 2007

Always ranting about George W. Bush being a war criminal and murderer and whatnot

youtube.com/watch?v=XYsoGKUScgw

I really hope he found the boyfriend he was obviously craving for