Joey Russ

The Joker's Dead Pool

Thanks for doing this Joey. Just a quick query -shouldn't I have two points with Brunhilde Pomsel being one of my jokers?

Thanks

Thanks for doing this Joey. Just a quick query -shouldn't I have two points with Brunhilde Pomsel being one of my jokers?

Thanks

Hi. The points for Brunhilde Pomsel will be coming in as soon as the next DDP update happens. Thanks for asking.
  • Like 2

Daily Mirror for John Wetton who is a pick and a Joker for me here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/king-crimsons-john-wetton-dead-9727850

Edit: I see he's on the Drop 40 too...

... and a bass player.

Joey, you need to publish all the hidden bonuses now the pool is up and running.

• Like 2

Daily Mirror for John Wetton who is a pick and a Joker for me here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/king-crimsons-john-wetton-dead-9727850

Edit: I see he's on the Drop 40 too...

... and a bass player.

Joey, you need to publish all the hidden bonuses now the pool is up and running.

I don't actually. The fun part of the game is slowly revealing the bonuses. Once a hit happens that coincides with that bonus, then it will be revealed. It's part of the fun. And I will reveal another bonus. Since you basically spoiled one of the bonuses here, you'll now be docked a point for saying a bonus out loud, which is not aloud unless the intent is scoring. So, as you can see, if I did reveal the bonuses, in some kind of a list, then I would be docked many points. This "bonus" affects everyone, not just the participants.

So the scoreboard now looks like this:

1st - Dead Cow 3 points

Joint 2nd - Gooseberry Crumble 1

Joint 2nd - joeyruss 1

Joint 2nd - msc 1

Joint 2nd - Pedro 1

Joint 2nd - RishCast 1

Joint 2nd - Unknown Man 1

Joint 8th - everyone else on planet earth

Joint Last - Cat O'Falk -1

Joint Last - Shaun of the Dead -1

Joint Last - YoungWilz -1

Again, the dead people's points will be scored next update.

Excited to see how the bonus points affect everything. Anticipation is high...

Surely out loud is aloud? :reading-glasses:

Ah yes. I knew something felt wrong in aloud, but I couldn't figure that out. Maybe I should go to spec savers soon...

Surely out loud is aloud? :reading-glasses:

Ah yes. I knew something felt wrong in aloud, but I couldn't figure that out. Maybe I should go to spec savers soon...

Do they even have Specsavers in the US? :sherlock:

• Like 2

Nope, according to Wikipedia they operate in United Kingdom, Guernsey, Jersey, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia, and New Zealand.

You learn something new every day.

• Like 2

Nope, according to Wikipedia they operate in United Kingdom, Guernsey, Jersey, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia, and New Zealand.

You learn something new every day.

Ah, the plot thickens, the game is afoot, just one more thing, who loves ya baby, put your trousers on you're nicked son.........

• Like 1

Update coming later today (Joost not included).

• Like 1

Joost counts as a second hit (and second joker) for my list.

Yep, I'll take those joker points happily as well. Joey, if your going by your masterlist, can I point out that Rish isn't marked as a joker for his Joost Boost, but is definitely on his declared team.

Points have been calculated for Pomsel and Wetton. Pomsel was a very interesting person to give points to. Along with her regular point, she gets an extra point for being the very first hit in the game, as well as another extra point for every person who was guessed in numerical order until they jump back. It would've been three starting points, but another "bonus" came into play, in which you lose 3 points for someone who was at some point imprisoned, so most people who selected her would remain at 0. The exceptions, were Pedro, who found secret spot number 40, and myself, who found secret spot number 4. Since I felt bad that the vast majority of everyone's points have been nullified, I decided to be kind and give everyone who had Pomsel an honorary point, with those who jokered her receiving another point with the first. I won't be so kind next time...

Wetton has proven to be a much more decisive hit, as he was a popular joker. Along with a drop 40 bonus that's worth 3 points, he also has a 2 point bass player bonus (which was spoiled by Cat..), but he also receives a point for being a member (or former member as in some cases) of David Quantick Showbiz Pals, and everyone except for The Dead Cow receives the bonus for every person guessed in numerical order until they jump back. A few people found some secret numbers as well. CaptainChorizo found secret spot number 2, YoungWilz, who has his own set of bonuses btw for going the risky 25 route, found secret spot number 24, and Death Impends found secret spot number 40.

So here's the new leaderboard:

1st - CaptainChorizo 18 points

2nd= - Msc 17 points

2nd= - RadGuy 17 points

2nd= - The Unknown Man 17 points

2nd= - YoungWilz 17 points

6th - Dead Cow 11 points

7th - Death Impends 10 points

8th - Bibliogryphon 8 points

9th= - Gooseberry Crumble 3 points

9th= - Joeyruss 3 points

9th= - Pedro67 3 points

9th= - RishCast 3 points

13th= - Cat O’Falk -1 points

13th= - Shaun of the Dead - 1 points

CaptainChorizo is now in the lead, but there's a group of people who are right behind his back at the moment. Joost will be part of the next update.
  • Like 3

You know best...even with my -2 I'm right up there! Until Joost comes in, didn't have him...

Next update, which will feature Joost, Corey, and Sumner is coming soon.

Joey, will we be getting an update of the scoreboard soon?

Joey, will we be getting an update of the scoreboard soon?
Yes. I meant to do it yesterday, but then I kind of forgot, so expect one later today.

Thanks Joey!

I'm guessing Sara Coward is going to be a hit for a bunch of teams...

• Like 1

Correct. But she won't be part of this update, which has Joost, Corey, and Sumner...

But we must start with Joost. Everyone who has him will be getting at least 4 points, 1 regular, and 3 for the drop 40 bonus. Some people will be getting more points though. Shaun, Chorizo, Pedro, Unknown Man, and RishCast will get the bonus point for every person guessed correctly in numerical order until they jump back bonus. For the number spots that has been found, Chorizo and Pedro both found secret spot number 50, while Death Impends found secret spot #32. Pedro and RishCast receives a joker bonus, which means their scores will significantly increase.

Corey is next, and the hit with the least people so far. They all will receive a regular point along with one point for falling from fame. I know it is difficult to judge someone who has fallen from fame, so I decided to judge it by a significant amount of years that aren't mentioned under the career section of their page according to wikipedia. The Unknown Man is still eligible for the every person guessed correctly in numerical order until they jump back bonus. Also, I found secret spot #32 (don't ask me how all my hits so far has been secret number spots, that is unintended), as well as secret spot # 5 was found for RishCast.

Finally, we have Sumner. An uneventful hit, he only gives one point to every who has him, except for Bibliogryphon, who gains the every person guessed correctly in numerical order until they jump back bonus, and Death Impends found secret spot #5 (not a mod bonus).

So here are the standings right now:

1st: CaptainChorizo - 27 points

2nd: The Unknown Man - 25 points

3rd= Msc - 22 points

3rd= RadGuy - 22 points

5th: Death Impends - 19 points

6th: YoungWilz - 17 points

7th= Dead Cow - 16 points

7th= Pedro67 - 16 points

7th= RishCast - 16 points

10th: Bibliogryphon - 10 points

11th: Joeyruss - 7 points

12th: Shaun of the Dead - 5 points

13th: Goosberry Crumble - 3 points

14th: Cat O’Falk - -1 points

CaptainChorizo remains in the lead, taking a bigger lead in front of everyone, with only The Unknown Man close behind. The question I'm wondering is this: Will anyone take the lead from Chorizo? Only time will tell...

• Like 1

Chorizo and Pedro both found secret spot number 50, while Death Impends found secret spot #32.

Also, I found secret spot #32 (don't ask me how all my hits so far has been secret number spots, that is unintended), as well as secret spot # 5 was found for RishCast.

Death Impends found secret spot #5

1962584_f520.jpg

Fnarr fnarr