Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

blah de blah

So, is he dead yet?

Hey, thats MY f'ucking question!! :rolleyes:

Castro is looking a bit better in this new picture.

By the way, we all forgot to say happy 83rd Birthday to Castro on the 13th August...

Guest iain

By the way, we all forgot to say happy 83rd Birthday to Castro on the 13th August...

while we're at it lets say happy birthday to all the other deathlist celebs who should have died years ago but are still here because you're all so bloody useless at this game!

while we're at it lets say happy birthday to all the other deathlist celebs who should have died years ago but are still here because you're all so bloody useless at this game!

What's the matter with you? Your Lemsip Bitch dump you?

Castro's pal Juan Almeida Bosque has died of a heart attack aged 82.

"Juan Almeida Bosque, a comrade-in-arms of Fidel Castro since the start of his guerrilla struggle more than a half-century ago, has died of a heart attack at 82. Bosque had been among only three surviving rebel leaders who still bore the honorary title "Commander of the Revolution." "

Cuba's ex-leader Castro 'strong'

Cuba's ex-leader Fidel Castro is looking strong and remains on top of developments at home and abroad, says a world health chief.

Dr Margaret Chan, head of the World Health Organization, was granted an audience with Mr Castro this week.

Mr Castro has not been seen in public for more than three years, since a series of major intestinal operations.

The only updates on his health come from visiting dignitaries who have been able to meet him.

Exactly what he suffers from, and where he is recuperating, remain state secrets.

Castro unfortunately ain't dead. He's just been a motherf*cking goddamn tease! :banghead:

This Castro dictator really aggravates me!!!! He's probably the biggest deathpool tease ever!! :banghead:

Burn in hell, Castro! He's a brutal scumbag dictator. Here's wishing to a quick death soon. Stop teasing us Castro! You know you don't have much to live for! Life is worth leaving, Castro. :sicktherm:

Sick of this goddamn tease.

According to this article the boy cried 'wolf' again. How are we supposed to know when the wolf really comes? I think the Cubans are taking the piss out of us. (Not complaining, it makes deadpooling much more interesting, me thinks.)

Castro unfortunately ain't dead. He's just been a motherf*cking goddamn tease! :banghead:

This Castro dictator really aggravates me!!!! He's probably the biggest deathpool tease ever!! :banghead:

Burn in hell, Castro! He's a brutal scumbag dictator. Here's wishing to a quick death soon. Stop teasing us Castro! You know you don't have much to live for! Life is worth leaving, Castro. :smiley_f:

Sick of this goddamn tease.

I think that Ronnie Biggs is a much bigger tease than Fidel. Then again, I never seem to agree with you, BC.

He may not have been seen in public for some time...but he is still being heard - provided you believe Chavez's letter.

He may not have been seen in public for some time...but he is still being heard - provided you believe Chavez's letter.

Even more important: Chavez' wrath is aimed at the Netherlands as well! The Dutch 'imperial regime' on the Antilles is without doubt an anachronism, but the upcoming new position within the Kingdom is at least democratically agreed upon. A far cry from the way Chavez' favourite Cuban pal manages these things.

Even more important: Chavez' wrath is aimed at the Netherlands as well! The Dutch 'imperial regime' on the Antilles is without doubt an anachronism, but the upcoming new position within the Kingdom is at least democratically agreed upon. A far cry from the way Chavez' favourite Cuban pal manages these things.

Chavez is obviously insane, but that doesn't mean he's wrong:

Three years ago he also bickered with the Dutch government, calling its defense minister a "pawn of Washington"

Which hits the nail smack on the wide and flat side.

Europe should know that the North American empire is filling these islands with weapons, assassins, American intelligence units, and spy planes and war ships.

And dead girls.

regards,

Hein

Senor Castro is still quite alive and enjoying his holiday season. Why, just yesterday I placed the key in the mailbox, turned and pulled open the box door and there was the familiar military green envelope. Eager to know what Al (I always refer to him by his middle name Alejandro and then shorten it to Al-----he seems not to mind as he keeps me supplied with cubanos (cee-gars)) I tore it open then and there==careful to not destroy the stamp because my philately instincts would shiver if I had. And then I read it while people passed by on the street on the other side of the vestibule door.

Al has been on the mend for a while, but with the autumn breezes he found an invigorating energy infusing his bones, blood and skin and now swims twice daily. He has no immediate plans for travel in the near future, though he had considered a few days in Minsk----he loves the frigid winters as they remind him of his beloved now departed mistress Marisol who would freeze him out when he denied her waffle drops.

The text of his card continued by scolding me and others fro having nominated him for death this year. He insists that he will live at least intil the oysters fly home to Puerto Padre (he may have said swim back to the waters off Puerto Padre----my Spanish is rusty). He will be spending the remainder of the year and the first part of January (Enero) in the Pinar del Rio province with some compadres in Arroyos de Mantua. They hope to take in some marlin fishing as well. (He indicat4d this doesn't count as travel since he will still be on the mainland of Cuba-----well, not when he's fishing obviously, but when in the rooms of Casa San Pablo at night))

And he wishes all here a very happy season of change as winter makes it appearance. Yes, even those who wish him dead to add to their scorecard for the year.

According to the latest news results, Castro is saiid to still be weilding the power. No chance of him going this year.

A healthy-looking Fiddy and Lula caught up on old times the other day. Somewhere, a furious cephalopod dashes its tentacles against its forehead.

image6240503g.jpg

Would it be heretical to suggest dropping him from next year's list?

Guest Squidsannasshoe

A healthy-looking Fiddy and Lula caught up on old times the other day. Somewhere, a furious cephalopod dashes its tentacles against its forehead.

image6240503g.jpg

Would it be heretical to suggest dropping him from next year's list?

[/squid Lula is ANNNAssHOLE. ]

He should Kiss Castro´s behind. He is just an idiotic pouppet being used by commies!!!

He shocked the serious contries in the world by supporting Castro´s genocide of dissidents.

Shame on you Squid and Castro

¨The only good commie is a dead commie

Listen commie and listen well

you´re gonna burn in your own red Hell

because red flags are burning all around the world

Red Flags are burning ( Song by Ian Stewart )

The only good commie is a dead commie

Oh dear :sicktherm: .

I think you'll find he was known as Ian Stuart . I do hope you haven't been too influenced by his Nazi diatribes.

The only good commie is a dead commie

Oh dear :bat: .

I think you'll find he was known as Ian Stuart . I do hope you haven't been too influenced by his Nazi diatribes.

He might like the following ditty too:

Flags high, ranks closed,

The S.A. marches with silent solid steps.

Comrades shot by the red front and reaction

march in spirit with us in our ranks.

Song by Horst Wessel :sicktherm:

regards,

Hein

i think Castro will be next to die. according to a new show they have tried killing him 638 times already.

If the past says anything about the future, we learn from that that Castro will die of natural causes at a ripe old age. But then: a murder attempt needs to succeed only once.

regards,

Hein

Guest Jav
if arrafat can die, than fidel must not be far behind. i don't care is he lives or dies, i just want freedom for the cuabans

Free Cubans ? Wheres the line for that I want to buy some!

Free Cubans ? Wheres the line for that I want to buy some!

They're free!