Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Y'know, I always thought the "Fidel is already dead" claims were baloney, but I am starting to wonder. I mean, this was a day, after all, of great significance - a day I never thought would actually come before his demise.

No final rant, no last televised appearance to the masses, nothing. Just a hastily put out message in the overnight press. Very strange...

I have no doubt he was still alive in 2007, but since then.. I don't know. Certainly it would appear Cuba is starting to go through the mechanisms for his passing, whether it's happened already, or is years away.

Personally, I think it's quite a sad day. Fidel wasn't a hero of mine - that would be stretching it too far - but I always have had great admiration for many of his more positive traits (not least sticking two fingers up & he has been someone who I have studied into a great deal & who was one of the main reasons I decided to visit Cuba before it becomes another bland US clone island. To end power like this was rather an anti-climax, certainly to how he took power originally.

And if he does go in 2008, no regrets in dropping him on the DDP. But I'll probably bring him back now in 2009. From a purely selfish point of view, if he is going to drop this year, if he could do it between late May-early July, that'll be ever so handy, otherwise I'll have a nervous breakdown with the DDP scoring update if it's any time soon or during my hols! :unsure:

We all feel cheated OoO.

Many of us I'm sure would have wanted him to stubbornly appear gravely ill in public desperately clinging onto what ever power he had.

The Israeli Health Service has now a battle on its hands, to keep Sharon alive for longer than Fidel. Just like the old Cold War Space Race, brought to bedside level.

I heard that Fidel would be replaced by his not-so-capable son, Fidel W. Castro.

Guest Samefateas RaulReyes
I hope Castro has a long and happy retirement. He has earned it. ;)

He will have the same fate as Luis Edgar Devia Silva (=Raúl Reyes=Lucifer´s Soldier, Devil of the Forest)

Luis= Lux=Lucifer

Edgar=Garde= Guard =Soldier

Devia=Devil

Silva= Forest in Latin

LONG LIVE URIBE!!!

Death to Castro, Tirofijo,

LAS FARC-EP ,Chavez, Correa!!!

Guest Francisco Franco

He will have the same fate as Luis Edgar Devia Silva (=Raúl Reyes=Lucifer´s Soldier, Devil of the Forest)

Luis= Lux=Lucifer

Edgar=Garde= Guard =Soldier

Devia=Devil

Silva= Forest in Latin

LONG LIVE URIBE!!!

Death to Castro, Tirofijo,

LAS FARC-EP ,Chavez, Correa!!!

The retirement of Fidel Castro will be very short. I'm sure this former Cuban dictator has few months of life at most.

The retirement of Fidel Castro will be very short. I'm sure this former Cuban dictator has few months of life at most.

Hey Fransisco, I thought Castro resigned? Where you are getting that información?

What world do you live in amigo que no sabe sh*t!

Guest Francisco Franco

Hey Fransisco, I thought Castro resigned? Where you are getting that información?

What world do you live in amigo que no sabe sh*t!

Yes, Mr. Dumb Scream. The retirement of Fidel Castro will last few time because he will take soon a prominent position in the hell.

Ditto.

fidelcastrosmxx6.jpg

Job's a good 'un

Is he still alive then?

Is he still alive then?

Unfortunately, although I expect a Castro/Clive Dunn murder suicide any day now.

Guest ANDY

Dear whoever,

its wonderful for u to put up a death list. if ur name is flashed on this how do u feel. rather than waiting a person die and go to hell why cant u bow down for a moment a say "Jesus forgive the sins of that person and bring him to salvation before he or she dies. may be one of u r relative or a good friend is added on this list then how do u feel. i care for u all and pray for u all those who have developed this site that god forgive u and bring him uhder his covering of his precious blood that all r saved."

god take care of u all and be prepared for his coming.

regards

in love

andy

King James Authorised or New Revised Standard?

"n teh bgng ws teh wrd."

"Jesus forgive the sins of that person and bring him to salvation before he or she dies. may be one of u r relative or a good friend is added on this list then how do u feel. i care for u all and pray for u all those who have developed this site that god forgive u and bring him uhder his covering of his precious blood that all r saved."

Dear whoever,

its wonderful for u to put up a death list. if ur name is flashed on this how do u feel. rather than waiting a person die and go to hell why cant u bow down for a moment a say "Jesus forgive the sins of that person and bring him to salvation before he or she dies. may be one of u r relative or a good friend is added on this list then how do u feel. i care for u all and pray for u all those who have developed this site that god forgive u and bring him uhder his covering of his precious blood that all r saved."

regards

in love

andy

F that!

Fidel Castro deserves a horrible death and I pray that he will be dead and rotting in hell with Jesse Helms, Saddam Hussein, and Jerry Falwell.

Fidel Castro deserves a horrible death and I pray that he will be dead and rotting in hell with Jesse Helms, Saddam Hussein, and Jerry Falwell.

and, one hopes, Geri Halliwell.

Dear whoever,

regards

in love

andy

Because not everyone shares your religious beliefs.

I believe that Jesus did exist and walked the Earth, but believing if he was the son of God, then no I don't believe that at all.

If you're offended by what we have to say on this site, then forgive us and turn the other cheek.

God himself according to the bible was a bit of a prankster himself. I'll have to find the actual verse, but he moons Moses after giving him the commandments.

After Moses asks him to show himself, God says that he will die instantly from the majesty of his appearance so he says he will reveal a part of him to Moses and moons him.

ok found it:

Exodus 33.20-23

20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:

22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Dear whoever,

regards

in love

andy

Death is a part of life. The fact that Andy treats death as taboo and something to be feared and not discussed just shows that he has no real faith. Plus its fun and God likes fun.

Andy, just tell yourself that god is allowing you to see Deathlist as a sin because you just aren't cool enough for it.

I usually try and think of religion as a philosophy for happiness since most human beings aren't capeable of living happy without a standard rule book. If none of you realize it now you have to realize that most religion is a lot more about culture then it is about peace. The goal is to have people "believe themselves to be equal" and see humanity "as one" instead of fighting over who is and who isn't the real god. I like to think we all have a god in ourselves.

Andy, just tell yourself that god is allowing you to see Deathlist as a sin because you just aren't cool enough for it.

I usually try and think of religion as a philosophy for happiness since most human beings aren't capeable of living happy without a standard rule book. If none of you realize it now you have to realize that most religion is a lot more about culture then it is about peace. The goal is to have people "believe themselves to be equal" and see humanity "as one" instead of fighting over who is and who isn't the real god. I like to think we all have a god in ourselves.

To be serious for a moment. The French philosopher, Patrick Hernandez, once said, 'We were born, (born, born, born) to be alive.' I think we can all take something from this.

You don't need a god, just 'a suitcase and an old guitar and something new to occupy my mind (mind, mind)'. :)

You couldn't accuse old Fidel of not being patriotic.

Mind you, he may have a point. Kenny Egan looked to have been robbed...

Also, it's rather hiding Cuba's relatively poor performance in the Olympics.

No Golds in the boxing, that's unheard of...