GMsohum

Why no Indians ever in DeathList?

10 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

can someone explain to me why he's so obviously a fraudster, I didn't follow… Do we know how old he really is ?

He has produced no identification to verify his age and birth certificates didn`t exist in India when he was allegedly born. He also only emigrated to England in the 1990`s and there hasn`t been any public declaration of records from India (marriage certificate , pictures, employment history, bank accounts etc).

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

can someone explain to me why he's so obviously a fraudster, I didn't follow… Do we know how old he really is ?

We’ve covered this at least twice before in the last 2 years. He’s in his early 90s now.

Reportedly 95 this year.

On 04/10/2022 at 12:04, arghton said:

Om Prakash Kohli (1935) Governor of Goa 2014, Gujarat 2014-2019, Madhya Pradesh 2016-2018.

BJP politician and governor of multiple different states Om Prakash Kohli, dead at 87.

On 04/10/2022 at 10:04, arghton said:

Om Prakash Kohli (1935) Governor of Goa 2014, Gujarat 2014-2019, Madhya Pradesh 2016-2018.

Om Prakash Kohli has died aged 87. Obit

On 10/10/2022 at 13:04, arghton said:

Updated for the death of Mulayam Singh Yadav.

A few other mentions:

B. C. Khanduri celebrated his 88th birthday ten days ago. He was called a "dying king" in a birthday post of someone who used to work for him so I assume he's not in great health.

khanduri.png.4eef648f207b7e83efaa990a7c8d1d81.png

Suresh Mehta had multiple surgeries this year according to a post on facebook from May.

Shürhozelie Liezietsü is still very active, will probably die while working

Old rapist home affairs minister Murli Manohar Joshi is mostly wheelchairbound now.

And here's an image of Pratibha Patil yesterday, looks frail but better than I thought. The guy in the other picture is her husband, former First Gentleman of India Devisingh Ransingh Shekhawat, as far as I know the only living former Spouse of a President of India

pratibha.png.1f3f155874741bd6eae99f3fb0d705b3.png

Devisingh Ransingh Shekhawat dead at 88.

• Like 3

• Like 1

On 28/02/2023 at 18:04, drol said:

Deve Gowda should have been discharged yesterday... and he hasn't. The doctor who is treating him, also his on in law on Siddaganga Seer's doctor Manjunath, said he has "renal issues".

Still his party plans to squeeze a few votes out him by taking him to a 100 km roadshow on March 26.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drol said:

Deve Gowda should have been discharged yesterday... and he hasn't. The doctor who is treating him, also his on in law on Siddaganga Seer's doctor Manjunath, said he has "renal issues".

Still his party plans to squeeze a few votes out him by taking him to a 100 km roadshow on March 26.

Not a secret that Deve Gowda has suffered from serious diabetes complications and CKD for a while even though last year he said that he's in "good health". Even when he was very ill last year, wheeled around looking half-dead with swollen legs they said he wasn't ill.

P. Sabanayagam is another elderly Indian politician suffering from diabetes complications, diagnosed half a century ago - image from this week:

sabanayagam.png.83d31726cb7fc91a5f9b39759b3a9b91.png

On 05/03/2023 at 11:14, drol said:

Roadshow called off due to Deve Gowda's health.

Watched the Padma awards ceremony video from yesterday. Mostly quite boring, clearly didn't have most of the recipients there (Tula Ram Upreti and that septuagenarian Tabla maestro nowhere to be seen) but here are some notes.

SM Krishna now walks with a cane but seems to have recovered pretty well from his acute respiratory failure.

Suman Kalyanpur looked quite frail in my opinion, but not wheelchairbound

Jodhaiya Bai Baiga, nonagenarian artist, looked her age. So did 95-year-old Sikh scholar Rattan Singh Jaggi.

Guru Thiruvidaimarudur Kuppiah Kalyanasundara (had to copy paste the name from somewhere) looked frail, so did odisha puppet master Maguni Charan Kuanr.

V. P. Appukutta Poduval - looked absolutely amazing for 99. 

Mangala Kanti Roy - Judging on his appearance I'll say no way he's 102. Our next Saalumarada Thimmakka/Pappammal.

Gurcharan Singh - first-class cricketer, looks fine for 87.

S. Subbaraman looked frail.

Prakash Chandra Sood - nuclear science professor. Looked frail and very thin to me.

The ultrafrails:

Mahipatrai Prataprai Kavi, 91-year-old artist. Needed the help of two people to be lifted up from his wheelchair and still seems like he could've fallen down any moment.

Prabhakar Bhanudas Mande - not very notable, not sure how old he is, but looked extremely frail, wheelchairbound with thin and discoloured legs. 

• Like 2

On 16/02/2022 at 19:20, arghton said:

Keshub Mahindra - Indian industrialist, chairman emeritus of the multinational Mahindra group. Now 98. 

Keshub Mahindra dead at 99.

• Like 2

Time to change the title of this thread.

There are now 200 posts over 8 pages of 'No Indians'.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Time to change the title of this thread.

There are now 200 posts over 8 pages of 'No Indians'.

Only if we can change it to “Brimful of Ashes”. :) 

• Like 2