Paul Bearer

King Charles III

mymango reacted to this.

12 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

Mango boy is a very negative person, might need some therapy. 

Crem liked that, of all people. Good heavens.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TQR said:

Probably resents being usurped by one of the more 'junior' crazies on this site. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Perhaps said:

And it took you 6 hours to reply to something that you weren’t mentioned in, despite multiple public warnings from an admin about your posts. 

Should’ve stayed a lurker. Weird cunt. 

1 hour ago, Comped said:

The NY Times published their own story (got al alert on my phone for it, and it seems to cover much the same lines). Personally, I'm optimistic.

1 hour ago, JustPassingThrough said:

What's the old saying? Never believe anything until it's been officially denied?

54 minutes ago, TQR said:

mymango reacted to this.

46 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

Mango boy is a very negative person, might need some therapy. 

34 minutes ago, TQR said:

23 minutes ago, Sod's Law said:

Probably resents being usurped by one of the more 'junior' crazies on this site. 

And you lot stop fucking winding him up. ;)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Speculation/rumours of ill health start surfacing --> intensify over a number of days --> Palace remains quiet and don't deny or clarify anything --> Palace puts the monarch on some kind of duty and releases a positive but generic and vague soundbite to keep speculation at bay

Is this akin to what the Princess of Wales tried with that Mothers Day image that backfired?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, mymango said:

Also, it's weird how similar rumours aren't surfacing about Kate. She looks far worse than him.

She has had (probably) bowel disease which is debilitating, followed by a major abdominal operation.  And chemo can knock people for six.

I'm hoping that the cancer cells didn't get a chance to spread.

With the Princess of Wales it seems that the cancer was surgically removed and the preventative chemo is being used to mop up anything potentially left over or anything that might be starting to grow back.The Kings cancer appears active and ongoing.

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

With the Princess of Wales it seems that the cancer was surgically removed and the preventative chemo is being used to mop up anything potentially left over or anything that might be starting to grow back.The Kings cancer appears active and ongoing.

But unlike him, where we have a pretty good grasp of what he likely has... We have no idea what she has!

7 minutes ago, Comped said:

But unlike him, where we have a pretty good grasp of what he likely has... We have no idea what she has!

Charisma, darling, charisma.

• Like 1

In London today.The amount of tat with the Kings face on is unbelievable.Still lots of QE2 and Diana.

2 hours ago, Sean said:

In London today.The amount of tat with the Kings face on is unbelievable.Still lots of QE2 and Diana.

I'm kind of surprised there's any. QEII was a way more 'marketable' royal. I went on a visit to Hampton Court last summer and they still sold corgi keyrings, even though the corgis have been shuffled out to live with creepy Prince Andrew and the new King and Queen apparently only have two rescue Jack Russells (no keyrings of those, I'm afraid). 

Charles visiting a cancer centre today.

Possibly not as ominous as Queen Elizabeth II last filmed public appearance where she opened a hospice less than two months before she died.

Maybe it's just the angle from some of the photos but does he appear to be a bit thinner ? 

3 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Maybe it's just the angle from some of the photos but does he appear to be a bit thinner ? 

If he is, that isn't surprising. Pretty normal for someone getting certain kinds of cancer treatments to become thinner.

• Like 2

Lionel Richie of all people seems to have inside information on how the King is doing, and according to him seems to be doing well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Comped said:

Lionel Richie of all people seems to have inside information on how the King is doing, and according to him seems to be doing well.

He's close to the King, played at the Coronation Concert too. Think he's done work with the Prince's Trust, but someone will be able to comment better I'm sure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RoverAndOut said:

He's close to the King, played at the Coronation Concert too. Think he's done work with the Prince's Trust, but someone will be able to comment better I'm sure.

Ah yes, the racist King. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Comped said:

That's akin to someone telling you "I'm fine" when asked how they are, which is arguably the most common lie ever told.

4 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

So this might not actually be bullshit...

In his first official (no, seriously!) portrait since the coronation, King Charles finally gets his wish of being a tampon.

IMG_9583.thumb.jpeg.4597da29421d7ed871cc6a579943510b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

What's the butterfly there for? 

23 minutes ago, Sod's Law said:

What's the butterfly there for? 

Presumably a nod to his love for ecology.