Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

20 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Pan Xiaoting, chinese mukbang streamer, dies from overeating, on camera:

https://www.odditycentral.com/news/24-year-old-mukbang-streamer-dies-live-on-stream-due-to-overeating.html

What the hell. Never heard of someone dying of that. What a way to go.

• Like 1

That reminds me, Nikocado Avocado hasn’t posted a long form video in months, and a Short at least two months ago.

I hope he’s taking a break from YouTube for his own sake. 

Edit: he has more channels with more recent uploads. I believe this is his most recent long form video (with a bullshit thumbnail to boot):

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

What the hell. Never heard of someone dying of that. What a way to go.

64% of the UK population are up for it.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Father Brown said:

That reminds me, Nikocado Avocado hasn’t posted a long form video in months, and a Short at least two months ago.

I hope he’s taking a break from YouTube for his own sake. 

Edit: he has more channels with more recent uploads. I believe this is his most recent long form video (with a bullshit thumbnail to boot):

Seeing Nick reminded me of Euginia Cooney as well.  Little concerning that it does not look like she has put anything out on Youtube for about 5 months.  I am hoping that she is just stopping it and trying to get herself better.  Maybe she is in Hospital on a program to get better.  That is my prayer for her anyways.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Pan Xiaoting, chinese mukbang streamer, dies from overeating, on camera:

https://www.odditycentral.com/news/24-year-old-mukbang-streamer-dies-live-on-stream-due-to-overeating.html

I have heard of death this way.

This is the kind of thing I would be curious about the autopsy on what the deformed abdomen looked like.

I know part of the concern is they restrict their blood vessels eating this way so the organs start to die.

On 06/01/2024 at 22:41, Spade_Cooley said:

Also getting in on the hot new YouTuber announcing their imminent death from cancer craze, gun reviewer Paul Harrell dropped a "goodbye" video today. 816,000 subscribers so he'd have made DDP requirements, not too confident on him making it to QO though.

Paul Harrell does new video for Independence Day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnjRiI54VWE

Looks badly gaunt and has a crutch and has all the signs of someone on the way out, but still not sure he'll make a QO. But then I thought the same about that reptile bloke (Barczyk?)

On 27/04/2023 at 10:57, Clorox Bleachman said:

YouTuber Austin McConnell (1.5m subs) is in heart failure with aortic valve regurgitation. He's 33 and needs open heart surgery soon.

Austin McConnell had a stroke.

• Sad 2

36 minutes ago, polar duck said:

Poor lad can't catch a break... I expected the surgery to go well and maybe see another video on Nebula (the streaming service he's apart of alongside a whole bunch of other educational-ish Youtubers) about it. Seems to not be the case, unfortunately for him. As the video keeps going forward, it gets worse and worse... Resting heart rate over 100 BPM, trouble reading and concentrating... (For some reason he didn't mention relearning to walk until over halfway through the video.)  He looks in a bad way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, polar duck said:

that’s a shame. been watching him for years and especially enjoyed his videos on useless information, and it’s sad seeing his health fail like this. hope he can recover well enough to the point where he feels ready to get back to “normal” again.

• Like 1

On 22/12/2023 at 02:23, The Immortal said:

So sort of like Derek Draper but a bit better? Agreed it's an awful situation to be in, but I'm assuming that asides from the extreme fatigue, she so far hasn't had any other major life threatening complications (organs failing, countless surgeries etc.) from the long Covid. 

I found this video from a few weeks ago - a livestream where Physics Girl was shown in a more "normal day - suffice to say, it looks like her health suffered a bit of a degradation from the previous video (or maybe they were just really lucky that day). Doesn't seem very good to me, certainly not a high quality of life to speak of (though she's probably not in too much mortal danger, despite how shit the condition she's dealing with seems to be).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I mean they all count... Dragoneer, the founder of Fur Affinity and probably one of the most influential furries of all time, dead following "lung complications".

So there is a god after all. I consider myself fairly tolerant but I draw the line at these freaks 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Leon Brittan said:

So there is a god after all. I consider myself fairly tolerant but I draw the line at these freaks 

Yeah this has definitely given me the capacity to believe. There are wars raging all around the world with no signs of coming to an end, but if there was one threat above all it was people dressing in animal costumes and seeing the death of one of the prominent figures within this subculture has left me thoroughly convinced that there is a benevolent god out there.

• Haha 3

My sarcasm detector just blew the living room door off its hinges.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Master Obit said:

Yeah this has definitely given me the capacity to believe. There are wars raging all around the world with no signs of coming to an end, but if there was one threat above all it was people dressing in animal costumes and seeing the death of one of the prominent figures within this subculture has left me thoroughly convinced that there is a benevolent god out there.

Quite right sir quite right. 

Feels weird seeing "yiff in hell furfags" talk. It's like I stepped back into 2005.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

But they do it like they do on the Discovery Channel...;)

Not my cup of tea, but there are worse horrors in the world to worry about, imo.

On 05/07/2018 at 18:27, gcreptile said:

Ed Harrison, whose Newcastle United blog has amassed over 180 million clicks, battles stage IV prostate cancer:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/there-no-cure-newcastle-united-14866705

Ed Harrison died on June 13th:

https://www.nufcblog.com/2024/06/13/dr-edward-s-harrison-1944-2024/

LotL apparently.

• Like 2

My cousin is my go to person for knowledge and rumors of all things internet celebrity, so I asked him if there were any potentials. This was what I came to know. Also putting in a few that I know of.

• Boogie2988 seems to be mentioned a few times already, but he's gone even more off the deep end. It seems he had a confrontation with political commentator Destiny and was exposed as a cancer faker, after getting caught he threatened to self harm on that livestream. Clearly mentally unstable.
  • Patrick "PopularMMOS" Julianelle who according to close sources has become a severe drug addict and alcoholic to the point it will eventually kill him. Has also been arrested several times apparently. Has 17M subscribers apparently so quite big.
  • Stuart Taylor of Chain Bear F1 who's had physical and mental health issues around the time he stopped uploading, but is doing fine currently.
  • Shane Burcaw of Squirmy and Grubs who has muscular dystrophy but he's falls in the classic "famous for being ill" category.
  • I've mentioned Lill Droniak from Kevin and Lill before. They stopped making videos a few years back but it seems she's still around on instagram. 94 years old and in a wheelchair now.
  • Then there's this smaller YouTuber Ollie Talks Airsoft (120k subs) who I came across, who has stage 4 Bowel cancer and was given "3 months to live" back in January but is still alive as of August. 
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, The Immortal said:

My cousin is my go to person for knowledge and rumors of all things internet celebrity, so I asked him if there were any potentials. This was what I came to know. Also putting in a few that I know of.

• Boogie2988 seems to be mentioned a few times already, but he's gone even more off the deep end. It seems he had a confrontation with political commentator Destiny and was exposed as a cancer faker, after getting caught he threatened to self harm on that livestream. Clearly mentally unstable.

Boogie is a narcissist. His wife only stuck around until he had weight loss surgery and could cope without her and then she left. Then slept around with younger women than him (often those he paid).

He's since gained back the weight he lost with gastric band I think.

I've heard all sorts of stories about him.

4 hours ago, The Immortal said:

I've mentioned Lill Droniak from Kevin and Lill before. They stopped making videos a few years back but it seems she's still around on instagram. 94 years old and in a wheelchair now.

I added Lillian to my list of potential DDP picks a few weeks ago, she pops up on my tiktok timeline once or twice a week. She had a fall of some sort earlier this year and ended up in hospital, she's been in a care/residential home since and her usually high energy videos have slowed down, it's been quite sad to watch.