TQR

The Next Tory Leader

Who’ll Be The Next Tory Leader?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"We hate him" :lol:

4 minutes ago, Toast said:

"We hate him" :lol:

They bloody do too, you know. Regular school run parent, some of the stuff you hear kids come out with to their parents, unprompted, about the government (talking 8-12 years old and watching YouTube/Newsround etc, not your pre-school/6 year olds, for the record, obviously) - it makes us lot look positively pro-Johnson by comparison!  It's been a complete eyeopener, what they take in and develop views on. 

Yes, I got woken up on a rare lie in the other week. By the wean. Who'd just seen on the TV that Boris Johnson was leaving and wanted to tell their dad the "wonderful news". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, msc said:

They bloody do too, you know. Regular school run parent, some of the stuff you hear kids come out with to their parents, unprompted, about the government (talking 8-12 years old and watching YouTube/Newsround etc, not your pre-school/6 year olds, for the record, obviously) - it makes us lot look positively pro-Johnson by comparison!  It's been a complete eyeopener, what they take in and develop views on. 

Yes, I got woken up on a rare lie in the other week. By the wean. Who'd just seen on the TV that Boris Johnson was leaving and wanted to tell their dad the "wonderful news". 

That's Scotland for you. Bunch of rabid nationalists, the lot of you. :lol:

• Haha 2

Just been doing some reading up on Liz Truss, she says that she gets things done however a cursory review of her past shows that she has achieved fuck all and can’t remember anything significant in detail that she has done. An ideal replacement for Boris. Rishi has at least provided Covid support for the majority of the population and provided a realistic approach to addressing the deficit perhaps the rich should pay a bit more but this will be his downfall. Once again the uneducated voters will lead us down the road to oblivion (Labour Rule).

1 hour ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

Just been doing some reading up on Liz Truss, she says that she gets things done however a cursory review of her past shows that she has achieved fuck all and can’t remember anything significant in detail that she has done. An ideal replacement for Boris. Rishi has at least provided Covid support for the majority of the population and provided a realistic approach to addressing the deficit perhaps the rich should pay a bit more but this will be his downfall. Once again the uneducated voters will lead us down the road to oblivion (Labour Rule).

Assuming the Mordaunt mob apparently scheming to "stop Liz Truss" truly repay the dirty tactics unleashed on them during the parliamentary phase of the campaign expect plenty on her 18 month affair with Mark Field (then an MP). Various papers, including the Express have already revisited the basic story. 

How long is it now until we can get rid of the whole bunch of cunts?

Youngsters do not have the restrictions imposed by society at this stage and can be brutally honest. I am a bit on the autistic scale and have a similar issue with saying what I mean on a rapid response basis. I have respect for those who command it but do not suffer fool’s gladly. Truss presents herself as a frightened rabbit facing the headlights of impending annihilation, whether by the current vote or subsequent general election. I do not consider myself to be wrong.

59 minutes ago, Toast said:

How long is it now until we can get rid of the whole bunch of cunts?

Anything between 2 months and 2 years...

A614275C-3E21-47A1-8A3B-FEF19A1F5AE2.thumb.jpeg.f7c2d68925d55507649d6523ff1539d1.jpeg

Bit of a shame as what I see is an office Karen dressed as Thatcher for Hallowe’en, being the host body of a race for third place between her only two brain cells.

• Haha 2

Sunak and Truss together are the cream of the Tory party.  Rich and thick.

• Like 3

10 minutes into this evening's debate and Liz Truss has so far paid tribute to Lord Trimble, the man who 'brought peace to Northern Ireland' (the same peace she's destroying with her Northern Ireland Protocol shenanigans), then followed that up by talking about how shit it was to grow up in Leeds in the 80s and 90s with a lack of opportunity and loads of unemployment. Remind me again who was in power in the 80s and 90s? Does she know what job she's running for?! :facepalm:

• Like 1

First head to head debate is already shite.

Thatcherism only worked because she had national assets to sell off to cover up the shortfalls caused by her "tax cuts". Additionally, she knew at least that leaving the EU (or what it was then) would hammer the economy.

These two cunts have no idea (i) what to do with the nothing this country has left; and (ii) how to run a country independent of Europe (I barely remember, but at least there were political thinkers and statespeople back then, not fuckwits who have fucked up every job they've had).

• Like 3

Watching it now.  Sunak and Truss. They remind me of bisto gravy.  Rich and thick. 

• Like 2

Liz Truss remembers the 1980s like Tom Tugendhat was in the army.

Shame she remembers the greedy, money grubbing show me the money no such thing as community shut the heavy industry down and rely on a service industry. And she wonders why there was lack of opportunity especially in t' North. Ah the glory days when hospitals and schools were being closed or beds reduced, people travelling hundreds of miles for treatment, when £2 jewellery was being sold for £300 a pop.

Sunak talks a good game about levelling up - look at the shops and houses we'll build. But fuck your transport, your community centre, your transport links, your childcare facilities, your new hospitals and schools you'll also need. You can work out how to pay for that.

They have no (I'll say it again) fucking idea.

• Haha 1

Anyone else think that if Liz Truss wins this thing, the Stock Market will plummet as will the pound?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

First head to head debate is already shite.

Thatcherism only worked because she had national assets to sell off to cover up the shortfalls caused by her "tax cuts". Additionally, she knew at least that leaving the EU (or what it was then) would hammer the economy.

These two cunts have no idea (i) what to do with the nothing this country has left; and (ii) how to run a country independent of Europe (I barely remember, but at least there were political thinkers and statespeople back then, not fuckwits who have fucked up every job they've had).

Oh, that's probably true. There's nothing left to exploit and becoming a safe haven for rich criminals around the world has very dimishing returns. And besides, Switzerland offers everyhting tha tthe UK could offer, only somewhat better - except for defense technology.

• Like 1

Great efforts from the team at Talk TV; they put in the sound of what Liz will do to the economy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The lengths the Tory party will go to stop them airing their dirty laundry in public!

(She's fine, we can laugh).