Joey Russ

Rishi Sunak

The Prime Minister is being fact-checked by Twitter.

IMG_8314.thumb.jpeg.eed5bb068c0c539d6eac82df87dc6da4.jpeg

• Like 1

AKA Dr Death, according to the govt’s chief scientific adviser Dame Angela McLean, as heard in the ongoing Covid Inquiry. This was since his Eat Out To Help Out scheme that killed thousands more people.

Good to finally have a nicknamed for him nailed down that isn’t just something like “that useless little cunt”.

I assume he just took the job to give a hand-out to a prospective follow-up employer?

Every government eventually ends. The Conservatives had their 14 years and now it's the other team's turn. It's kind of how it's supposed to be. I don't think he's so naive to have expected anything else.

• Like 1

Wait, did I hear right?

Question about Sunak's missus making 2 million quids from a fund set up by Sunak as Chancellor.

Sunak's reponse? That's what she does, she's a businesswoman, and that money could have gone anywhere.

But it went in your missus' pocket, like so much Government money, Rishi.

They aren't even bothering to hide their corruption.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

What a fucking dismal first year Dr Death has had, and what an utter travesty that he can and likely will permit himself another one.

Also, any signs of his phone that's well overdue to the Covid inquiry?

“I once chaired an AI summit to demonstrate my IT knowledge, just weeks after claiming I couldn’t access my WhatsApp messages”

IMG_8454.thumb.jpeg.de036c1492467fda3f8babbcd558e796.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

418996925_122169296822016761_17346718880

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

418996925_122169296822016761_17346718880

I don’t understand why politicians do this. He doesn’t want to be there and they don’t want him to be there…

13 minutes ago, Windsor said:

I don’t understand why politicians do this. He doesn’t want to be there and they don’t want him to be there…

It just seems pointless. People are not really very deferential towards politicians anymore even if they don’t agree with them. 

• Confused 1

'Mon @Ulitzer95 what's Sunak going to say in less than an hour?

Give us the gen and I'll slip you a cheeky fiver in a brown envelope.

Hopefully announcing his resignation. He is a TINO, a cuckoo in the nest, we need a real Conservative as PM, Suella ideally if not JRM 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 2

21 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

'Mon @Ulitzer95 what's Sunak going to say in less than an hour?

Give us the gen and I'll slip you a cheeky fiver in a brown envelope.

I’m currently hiking in the New Forest then I’ve got a spa appointment followed by what Ulitzer hopes will be a long night in bed with an active Royal Marines Commando.

I could not give less of a fuck as to what he has to say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

I think it might be to announce he is going to prevent George Galloway taking his seat. 

And also ban protests in central London. With threats to impression anyone attending. 

•  
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I’m currently hiking in the New Forest then I’ve got a spa appointment followed by what Ulitzer hopes will be a long night in bed with an active Royal Marines Commando.

I could not give less of a fuck as to what he has to say.

Well, that sounds better than me sitting in front of my telly listening to Sunak.

Have a lovely time.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BonScott said:

Hopefully announcing his resignation. He is a TINO, a cuckoo in the nest, we need a real Conservative as PM, Suella ideally if not JRM 

Yes because the ever shifting right wing politics of the Tory party has been working brilliantly, why not hire an even more authoritarian, right-wing nut job.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

Yes because the ever shifting right wing politics of the Tory party has been working brilliantly, why not hire an even more authoritarian, right-wing nut job.

What this country needs is ultra strong leadership, the only PM to provide that in my lifetime was Margaret Thatcher, we need a patriotic jingoistic nationalist in charge who will fight Britain’s corner and restore it to its former glories, not a globalist like Sunak, we need a Trump/Putin/Bolsonaro type figure but with better ethics

We need sweeping tax cuts, we need strong defences, a no nonsense police force, a ban on woke, forcing civil servants back to the office 5 days a week, a ruthless clamp down on chancers who don’t want to work, a tough immigration policy, more prisons built

Only someone like Suella or Mogg capable of that

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 5

I loved the bit about criticising other countries who don't have our freedoms.

The kind of country run by an unelected leader, Rishi?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

The speech was all style and no substance, complete waste of time, its all the well banging on about how vile radical muslims are and the far right but what is he going to do about them? nothing

Why were those who projected anti semetic hate pictures onto Parliament not arrested? why is Charlotte Church not in a cell for hate speech, why haven’t these hate marches been banned? why haven’t BNP/EDL been banned? Sunak a used car salesman

All the journos must have been thrilled to get called to a Downing St statement at 5:30pm on a Friday and see that given...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BonScott said:

What this country needs is ultra strong leadership, the only PM to provide that in my lifetime was Margaret Thatcher, we need a patriotic jingoistic nationalist in charge who will fight Britain’s corner and restore it to its former glories, not a globalist like Sunak, we need a Trump/Putin/Bolsonaro type figure but with better ethics

We need sweeping tax cuts, we need strong defences, a no nonsense police force, a ban on woke, forcing civil servants back to the office 5 days a week, a ruthless clamp down on chancers who don’t want to work, a tough immigration policy, more prisons built

Only someone like Suella or Mogg capable of that

Good luck with that one. Troll.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BonScott said:

a ban on woke

Unblocking you briefly to ask, what does this mean?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TQR said:

Unblocking you briefly to ask, what does this mean?

He means a ban on people being concerned about social injustice and discrimination.

Essentially banning kindness, tolerance and caring about your fellow humans. Selfishness, hatred and intolerance is obviously more important to Bon Scott. 

Typical Tory Twat.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, GEMINEYE said:

He means a ban on people being concerned about social injustice and discrimination.

Essentially banning kindness, tolerance and caring about your fellow humans. Selfishness, hatred and intolerance is obviously more important to Bon Scott. 

Typical Tory Twat.

Well, exactly!

It’s always fun hearing them try to explain it, though :)

• Like 2