Sign in to follow this  
deadsox

Yevgeny Prigozhin

I was really surprised that he didn't have a thread yet.  Or a pool.  I say July, 21, 2023.  I haven't decided if he jumped out a window, shot himself or accidentally poisoned himself.

• Like 4

• Confused 1

I was very suspicious over that deal he made with Belarus. I refuse to believe that Putin will magically forgive Prigozhin. There is not any possible way that he is going to walk unharmed. We all know what happened to the last few dissidents who spoke out against Putin, so why should we believe that Putin is going to let Prigozhin, who threatened and planned mutiny, walk free? I suspect that Putin will have him killed.

By the way, I have some more predictions. I think that after he has Prigozhin executed, the Putin regime is going to slowly rift apart. I think that after too much dissident deaths, an attempted mutiny, and a failing war, the Russian people will completely lose faith in their government, which would probably be removed or overthrown. Especially after the counteroffensive, I am assuming there will be a huge collapse of the Russian government.

• Like 3

Well the Wagner Group are now closer to Kiev rather than Moscow. So could be tactical move.

• Like 1

Perhaps now that the dog's off the lease, Putin is placing Wagner near Kiev to solve two problems at once. Nevertheless, Prigozhin can't have much time left.

• Like 1

I thought he would be executed after the coup tbh, but I don't think he will be killed just yet, after all, I don't think the FSB has experience assassinating warlords with bodyguards. 

• Like 1

Thing is what would the Wagner Group do without a leader? They have mercinaries in Africa, Middle East and Ukraine/Russia. Someone needs to control them and Putin sure as hell won't be able to.

^ Send for Trumpo! :D

DONALD-TRUMP-digital-print-TANK-banner-9

Sound advice from a solid source

_130213325_star-nc.png.webp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Sound advice from a solid source

_130213325_star-nc.png.webp

IMG_2673.png

• Like 2

It seems to me that Putin has a dilemma.  He will look weak as long as Prigozhin lives but he needs competent leadership for Wagner and doesn't want it to be too obvious that he reneged on his deal for amnesty.  That's why I figured it would take until sometime in July for Prigozhin's "accident".

17 hours ago, Brad252 said:

Like that's really going to help, no windows = nowhere for the fatal gas to escape to

• Haha 1

The Belarus cunt says Putin won't wipe him out. Russian media has released some info and images on his house - back in June the FSB searched his home found his wig collection and other interesting items for example a stuffed alligator, massive sledgehammer and a framed photo of severed heads. And images of him...

Here's him dressed as (impersonation? or would it be called cosplay?) something that seems to be a mix of Sacha Baron Cohen's General Aladeen and Muammar Gaddafi:

prigo.png.2112e921debc976f388e450e1e6b0938.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mutinous Wagner mercenary group boss Yevgeny Prigozhin is likely either dead or jailed, and his much-publicized meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin after his botched rebellion was probably faked, according to a former senior US military leader.

Retired Gen. Robert Abrams, an ABC News contributor who previously served as the commander of US Forces Korea, shared his thoughts on Prigozhin’s uncertain fate in the aftermath of the Wagner Group’s short-lived armed insurrection last month.

SC

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Mutinous Wagner mercenary group boss Yevgeny Prigozhin is likely either dead or jailed, and his much-publicized meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin after his botched rebellion was probably faked, according to a former senior US military leader.

Retired Gen. Robert Abrams, an ABC News contributor who previously served as the commander of US Forces Korea, shared his thoughts on Prigozhin’s uncertain fate in the aftermath of the Wagner Group’s short-lived armed insurrection last month.

SC

Really? Using the New York Post as a source?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Aric Toler, reporter for Bellingcat, shares that a legitimate source says that Prigozhin has cancer in the abdominal area but it's under control.

• Like 1

Is Novichok carcinogenic….?

• Like 2