Hartnell 1999

Which A-list celebrity would receive the biggest media coverage if they died tomorrow?

I doubt world leaders like Biden fall into "A-list celebrity" status, they're not lauded for something people enjoy or anything.

That said, probably Taylor Swift. The world is really in some sort of mania with her by this point.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TQR said:

Dean Gaffney

Joe Swash it'll be a battle royal between the two.

• Like 1

One of the last 3 U.S. Presidents, King Charles III, or a young A-List pop star like Taylor Swift.

Caitlin Jenner.  

On 26/07/2023 at 21:01, TheDumbReaper said:

John sulu

I’ve no idea who the fuck this is.  So much for the troll answer.  Get lost ffs.

• Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I’ve no idea who the fuck this is.  So much for the troll answer.  Get lost ffs.

You haven't been paying attention then.

Sir Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Sir Cliff Richard, Barbra Streisand, Andrew Lloyd-Webber, Robert De Niro, Michael Douglas, Sir Bobby Charlton to name but a few

On 31/07/2023 at 15:34, Steve said:

Sir Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Sir Cliff Richard, Barbra Streisand, Andrew Lloyd-Webber, Robert De Niro, Michael Douglas, Sir Bobby Charlton to name but a few

I doubt Charlton and Lloyd-Weber would get the Same coverage as the others. At least worldwild it would definitely be a little less significant. 
Beyoncé and Madonna on the other hand would get the media crazy for a whole month I think

• Facepalm 2

24 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I doubt Charlton and Lloyd-Weber would get the Same coverage as the others.

Yeah. Not everyone in New York would pay to see Andrew Lloyd Webber.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I doubt Charlton and Lloyd-Weber would get the Same coverage as the others. At least worldwild it would definitely be a little less significant. 
Beyoncé and Madonna on the other hand would get the media crazy for a whole month I think

Bobby Charlton is one of the most famous names in the history of Football. An Englishman abroad would have that name repeated back to them when he said where he was from.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sly Ronnie said:

Bobby Charlton is one of the most famous names in the history of Football. An Englishman abroad would have that name repeated back to them when he said where he was from.

I’m not saying he’s not famous, but if you ask someone on the street who is the most famous footballer, Péle, Maradona, Beckham would come before him imo. I doubt he’ll receive the media coverage of Pele for example 

Kate Bush certainly would. She is the grandmother of pop music when it comes to female artists. She helped Kylie, Madonna, heck Taylor Swift get to where they are.

Michael Schumacher for his legendary F1 status. To win a world championship once in any sport is a wonderful achievement but to win SEVEN times is phenomenal. It should be noted Schumacher didn't always have the best car either (the Ferrari pace was more at the pace of Eddie Irvine and Rubens Barrichello). Schumi would often have to win races through his talent, teamwork with Ross Brawn on strategy and his driving on the ragged edge style such as the Hungarian Grand Prix in 1998. Schumacher you deserve all the plaudits going whilst still alive with us and when you leave us!!!

Dwayne Johnson is worth a shout. Or Jobby De Niro

• Like 1