Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

If anyone has Zsa Zsa on one of their squads they should be rooting for Federer to win Wimbledon.It is rumored one of the things keeping her spirits up is she wants to see him win one last Grand Slam before he retires and Grass is the only surface he has a chance on these days.

perhaps if he loses she will get hopping mad and shuffle off her mortal coil finally

I don't think she can comprehend that much of the outside world anymore. Besides, poor old Roger (35) is past his prime while Novak Djokovic and Murray are still young (28) and Djoko is the hot favourite.

Well according to the Prince she was over the moon when Joan Rivers died last year so maybe she can though i doubt it. I think Murray will win it this year Djokovic was lucky to get through against Anderson yesterday and Federer is too old like you said.

Here is the dirty laundry of the fight over Gabor's conservatorship:

http://wealthmanagement.com/high-net-worth/zsa-zsa-gabors-contentious-conservatorship-put-rest

Francesca Hilton said that the Prince kept her isolated and constantly sedated. With the ruling, the Prince is now completely out...

• Like 1

If anyone has Zsa Zsa on one of their squads they should be rooting for Federer to win Wimbledon.It is rumored one of the things keeping her spirits up is she wants to see him win one last Grand Slam before he retires and Grass is the only surface he has a chance on these days.

perhaps if he loses she will get hopping mad and shuffle off her mortal coil finally

I don't think she can comprehend that much of the outside world anymore. Besides, poor old Roger (35) is past his prime while Novak Djokovic and Murray are still young (28) and Djoko is the hot favourite.

Well according to the Prince she was over the moon when Joan Rivers died last year so maybe she can though i doubt it. I think Murray will win it this year Djokovic was lucky to get through against Anderson yesterday and Federer is too old like you said.

Zsa Zsa is practically a vegetable.I doubt she even knows where or who she is let alone anyone else.

Zsa Zsa is practically a vegetable.I doubt she even knows where or who she is let alone anyone else.

but she makes a nice accompaniment to a sunday roast

I am not believing the "she is practically a vegetable"-rumors... if that was the case she wouldn't have made it to 98...

I am not believing the "she is practically a vegetable"-rumors... if that was the case she wouldn't have made it to 98...

Well, people can live for a very long time as (practically) vegetables. Ariel Sharon was in a Permanent Vegetative State after a massive stroke from 2006 until his death in 2014. Terry Schiavo was in a PVS for 15 years (and could have lived even longer if her life support wasn't discontinued in 2005), Sunny von Bülow lived in a PVS for 28 years (until her death at 76).

Basically, what you need is a feeding tube, some nurses and some luck. Of course, it would be harder to notice if the patient had other serious diseases (since they wouldn't be able to tell you about their symptoms), but they could go on for years.

Just like Sharon, Zsa Zsa had at least two strokes a decade ago and she is old enough to suffer from several age-related illnesses that would adversely affect her cognitive capabilities (dementia, Alzheimer's).

When she was a bit younger, she was always craving for attention and even now it'd seem likely that she'd occasionally give interviews. Of course, we know that von Anhalt had blocked visitors from her but now that he lost his conservatorship, he wouldn't be able to deny access to her if she was able to talk to people.

Well, people can live for a very long time as (practically) vegetables. Ariel Sharon was in a Permanent Vegetative State after a massive stroke from 2006 until his death in 2014. Terry Schiavo was in a PVS for 15 years (and could have lived even longer if her life support wasn't discontinued in 2005), Sunny von Bülow lived in a PVS for 28 years (until her death at 76).

Basically, what you need is a feeding tube, some nurses and some luck. Of course, it would be harder to notice if the patient had other serious diseases (since they wouldn't be able to tell you about their symptoms), but they could go on for years.

Just like Sharon, Zsa Zsa had at least two strokes a decade ago and she is old enough to suffer from several age-related illnesses that would adversely affect her cognitive capabilities (dementia, Alzheimer's).

When she was a bit younger, she was always craving for attention and even now it'd seem likely that she'd occasionally give interviews. Of course, we know that von Anhalt had blocked visitors from her but now that he lost his conservatorship, he wouldn't be able to deny access to her if she was able to talk to people.

Thank fuck for that!!

We have Dr Hilary Jones on here!!!! :lol:

But none of those people you named lived into their 90s... I am just saying you don't make it to 98 if you don't have some fight in you... And I highly doubt that a person in a vegative state can reach that age...

She has probably been dead for years.

Thing is hubby is still able to toddle off to the Post Office every Wednesday, Zsa Zsas pension book in hand.............................

Thing is hubby is still able to toddle off to the Post Office every Wednesday, Zsa Zsas pension book in hand.............................

She hasn't being dead for years as last December Zsa Zsa's daughter released Photos of her Mum looking terrible(who would of thought that less than a month later it would be her daughter Francesca that died) also the fact that Prinz Frederic Von Anhalt has been to court and lost Conservatorship of Zsa Zsa's health care and finance last month means she must still be alive somehow as surely the courts would want proof that she is still alive. I think she is being kept alive by high amounts of drugs as by all accounts she has Severe Dementia, has high blood pressure, is partly paralysed, deaf, Blind, had one leg amputated, has previously coughed up blood and had problems with her lungs as well as all sorts of crap i have probably forgotten, eventually the drugs are bound to stop working and she will die i predict she will finally die on the 3rd April 2021.

• Like 2

I'm gonna be more optimistic and say September 19, 2015.

She hasn't being dead for years as last December Zsa Zsa's daughter released Photos of her Mum looking terrible(who would of thought that less than a month later it would be her daughter Francesca that died) also the fact that Prinz Frederic Von Anhalt has been to court and lost Conservatorship of Zsa Zsa's health care and finance last month means she must still be alive somehow as surely the courts would want proof that she is still alive. I think she is being kept alive by high amounts of drugs as by all accounts she has Severe Dementia, has high blood pressure, is partly paralysed, deaf, Blind, had one leg amputated, has previously coughed up blood and had problems with her lungs as well as all sorts of crap i have probably forgotten, eventually the drugs are bound to stop working and she will die i predict she will finally die on the 3rd April 2021.

Dear God!!!!

I KNOW she isn't dead and I doubt very much that her husband gets into his fucking Reliant Robin ( disabled badge on the dashboard) every Wednesday to go down to Cleethorpes main Post Office to collect her pension!!

What the fuck is going on with this place????????

• Like 2

Dear God!!!!

I KNOW she isn't dead and I doubt very much that her husband gets into his fucking Reliant Robin ( disabled badge on the dashboard) every Wednesday to go down to Cleethorpes main Post Office to collect her pension!!

leave youre sense of humour at the door it would seem!!

humor for the american readers!

Dear God!!!!

leave youre sense of humour at the door it would seem!!

humor for the american readers!

Do not humour them

But none of those people you named lived into their 90s... I am just saying you don't make it to 98 if you don't have some fight in you... And I highly doubt that a person in a vegative state can reach that age...

Well, 98 is Zsa Zsa's chronological age. That is what we get when subtracting 2015 with 1917. However, her biological age is probably a lot lower. People's bodies age at different rates, so she might be the equivalent of an "average" 78-year old's body. Biological age can't be easily determined or calculated as an exact science, though maybe biomarkers might help us with that in the future.

Since at least one of her parents lived to be 100+, she likely inherited a disposition for longevity through her genes rather than living long because of attitude/lifestyle/luck.

Her sisters, Magda and Eva, both died in their 80s. Did they inherit the same good genetics? Well, their lives were fairly long, but I'd say that Zsa Zsa was the one who lucked out the most. Sometimes, certain genetic traits can skip generations, and Eva Gabor's hypothetical daughter could've inherited Jolie's genes too.

So, basically, it is possible for Zsa Zsa to have been a vegetable for this long if her body had aged slower than most of her contemporaries when her health problems began.

Well, 98 is Zsa Zsa's chronological age. That is what we get when subtracting 2015 with 1917. However, her biological age is probably a lot lower. People's bodies age at different rates, so she might be the equivalent of an "average" 78-year old's body. Biological age can't be easily determined or calculated as an exact science, though maybe biomarkers might help us with that in the future.

Since at least one of her parents lived to be 100+, she likely inherited a disposition for longevity through her genes rather than living long because of attitude/lifestyle/luck.

Her sisters, Magda and Eva, both died in their 80s. Did they inherit the same good genetics? Well, their lives were fairly long, but I'd say that Zsa Zsa was the one who lucked out the most. Sometimes, certain genetic traits can skip generations, and Eva Gabor's hypothetical daughter could've inherited Jolie's genes too.

So, basically, it is possible for Zsa Zsa to have been a vegetable for this long if her body had aged slower than most of her contemporaries when her health problems began.

I wonder if they worked out her biological age by looking at the rings when they cut her leg off.

• Like 1

I wonder if they worked out her biological age by looking at the rings when they cut her leg off.

I don't think that would get to the root of the problem.

• Like 2

It's a barking mad suggestion, apologies.

• Like 1

It's a barking mad suggestion, apologies.
I don't think it's possible to count all those rings but by the amount I counted I can say that she is over 9000
  • Like 1

I don't know whether Zsa Zsa's biological age is younger than her body's age but i just want to know one question, Will Zsa Zsa Gabor ever die? I'm starting to have my doubts, i'm really starting to believe this woman is indestructible and will live forever. LOL.

I don't know whether Zsa Zsa's biological age is younger than her body's age but i just want to know one question, Will Zsa Zsa Gabor ever die? I'm starting to have my doubts, i'm really starting to believe this woman is indestructible and will live forever. LOL.

She will die.Not even Clive Dunn was immortal!

She will die.Not even Clive Dunn was immortal!

True Clive Dunn did die, but even he didn't have as many health issues as Zsa Zsa has had and she has lived 6 years longer than Dunn has so far, the woman is a freak and must be immortal.

This is why I'm not a real doctor

Medicine can be so dull!

I don`t think she will be teasing us for another five years. Even if she has good vitals being sedentary with multiple health concerns whilst in a state of minimal consciousness rarely occurs for a decade especially in someone her age .She has suffered a stroke and blood clots and in old people these tend to keep happening intermittedly. She is prone to infections and is almost certainly catheterized which inevitably leads frequent bladder infections which of course can turn into something more serious such as pneumonia or antibiotic resistance.She also most very likely has advanced Alzheimer`s and eventually that will get to a point where the cognitive decline affects her bodies ability to survive.I.e the immune system shuts down .The fact she is still alive is a miracle but not one anyone can rejoice it except von Arsehole as he can`t get evicted whilst she is still alive.

If DL had a hall of fame she would be up the top with Biggs and Dunn as most iconic death tease.

• Like 2