Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

I don`t think she will be teasing us for another five years. Even if she has good vitals being sedentary with multiple health concerns whilst in a state of minimal consciousness rarely occurs for a decade especially in someone her age .She has suffered a stroke and blood clots and in old people these tend to keep happening intermittedly. She is prone to infections and is almost certainly catheterized which inevitably leads frequent bladder infections which of course can turn into something more serious such as pneumonia or antibiotic resistance.She also most very likely has advanced Alzheimer`s and eventually that will get to a point where the cognitive decline affects her bodies ability to survive.I.e the immune system shuts down .The fact she is still alive is a miracle but not one anyone can rejoice it except von Arsehole as he can`t get evicted whilst she is still alive.

You are probably right, but we would of said the same thing 5 years ago and she is still here so who knows but surely she can't go on indefinitely, the Prinz and Zsa Zsa are allowed to stay at there house until September 2018(or the Prinz is allowed to stay 100 or 120 days in the house after Zsa Zsa death assuming she dies between now and September 2018) assuming Zsa Zsa is still alive, if she is still alive in just over 3 years time, it will be interesting to see what happens as surely they couldn't just kick out a then 101 year old woman with her health issues onto the streets.

I don`t think she will be teasing us for another five years. Even if she has good vitals being sedentary with multiple health concerns whilst in a state of minimal consciousness rarely occurs for a decade especially in someone her age .She has suffered a stroke and blood clots and in old people these tend to keep happening intermittedly. She is prone to infections and is almost certainly catheterized which inevitably leads frequent bladder infections which of course can turn into something more serious such as pneumonia or antibiotic resistance.She also most very likely has advanced Alzheimer`s and eventually that will get to a point where the cognitive decline affects her bodies ability to survive.I.e the immune system shuts down .The fact she is still alive is a miracle but not one anyone can rejoice it except von Arsehole as he can`t get evicted whilst she is still alive.

You are probably right, but we would of said the same thing 5 years ago and she is still here so who knows but surely she can't go on indefinitely, the Prinz and Zsa Zsa are allowed to stay at there house until September 2018(or the Prinz is allowed to stay 100 or 120 days in the house after Zsa Zsa death assuming she dies between now and September 2018) assuming Zsa Zsa is still alive, if she is still alive in just over 3 years time, it will be interesting to see what happens as surely they couldn't just kick out a then 101 year old woman with her health issues onto the streets.

True but she is five years older than she was then so can only be worse and nearer to the end.She keeps surprising us though but the longer you linger the closer you are to the end.If she gets threatened with eviction they can always`s get Bob Geldof to write a song about it to depress us all at Christmas.I doubt they would kick her out in all seriousness but if they did or even got near they would get loads of money on a go fund me page and move her somewhere else.The stress wouldn`t kill her as she doesn`t know anything anymore.

• Like 1

This woman is a medical marvel. I'd just like to recount a tale: five years ago this summer, I was visiting London and staying with an aunt and uncle who live on the outskirts. Each day, I would get the train in to London Victoria and next to the giant departure screen, there was a big TV screen running Sky News headlines. Each day, Zsa Zsa's health would be broadcast to the world and day by day she steadily declined until the fateful headline 'GABOR READ LAST RITES' flashed up as I crossed the station and thought 'oh well, that's the end of Zsa Zsa' but still she endured. Then there was the story of them wanting to lop her leg off due to infection. 'Why on earth put a 90-something year old woman, who is clearly in severely declining health through such a severe operation?' I remarked, 'it's only going to buy her another month or two anyway, can't they just let her drift away?'

We're now in 2015! SHE'S STILL HERE. It's got to the stage now where it will be almost a disappointment when she does die. Clive Dunn and Ronnie Biggs naturally hold very special places in Death Listers' hearts, but it is almost impossible now not to have a grudging respect for Zsa Zsa's sheer ability to stay alive. Since her severe ill health set in, she has seen off Liz Taylor, Joan Fontaine AND Lauren Bacall. Would anyone really like to bet against her doing the same to fellow 2015 Deathlisters Olivia de Havilland and Maureen O'Hara too..?

• Like 4

This woman is a medical marvel. I'd just like to recount a tale: five years ago this summer, I was visiting London and staying with an aunt and uncle who live on the outskirts. Each day, I would get the train in to London Victoria and next to the giant departure screen, there was a big TV screen running Sky News headlines. Each day, Zsa Zsa's health would be broadcast to the world and day by day she steadily declined until the fateful headline 'GABOR READ LAST RITES' flashed up as I crossed the station and thought 'oh well, that's the end of Zsa Zsa' but still she endured. Then there was the story of them wanting to lop her leg off due to infection. 'Why on earth put a 90-something year old woman, who is clearly in severely declining health through such a severe operation?' I remarked, 'it's only going to buy her another month or two anyway, can't they just let her drift away?'

We're now in 2015! SHE'S STILL HERE. It's got to the stage now where it will be almost a disappointment when she does die. Clive Dunn and Ronnie Biggs naturally hold very special places in Death Listers' hearts, but it is almost impossible now not to have a grudging respect for Zsa Zsa's sheer ability to stay alive. Since her severe ill health set in, she has seen off Liz Taylor, Joan Fontaine AND Lauren Bacall. Would anyone really like to bet against her doing the same to fellow 2015 Deathlisters Olivia de Havilland and Maureen O'Hara too..?

I know what you mean.I think every dead pooler has a grudging respect for her .Since I first stumbled on this site and began following it there are only 6 candidates that have featured in the entire duration I have followed the site (the others being de Havilland ,Douglas,Healey,Molinaro and LaMotta) and I wouldn`t be surprised if she outlasted them all.

• Like 1

To be honest nothing surprises me with Zsa Zsa, you sum it up brilliantly about how she is a medical marvel, for me she even eclipses Clive Dunn and Ronnie Biggs as the ultimate death list tease, in fact she is the woman who got me into the death list and when she does eventually go it will be a sad day in some ways but surely the time has come for her to die.

• Like 1

She'd be transferred to a state care facility I suspect

She has probably been dead for years.

Thing is hubby is still able to toddle off to the Post Office every Wednesday, Zsa Zsas pension book in hand.............................

She hasn't being dead for years as last December Zsa Zsa's daughter released Photos of her Mum looking terrible(who would of thought that less than a month later it would be her daughter Francesca that died) also the fact that Prinz Frederic Von Anhalt has been to court and lost Conservatorship of Zsa Zsa's health care and finance last month means she must still be alive somehow as surely the courts would want proof that she is still alive. I think she is being kept alive by high amounts of drugs as by all accounts she has Severe Dementia, has high blood pressure, is partly paralysed, deaf, Blind, had one leg amputated, has previously coughed up blood and had problems with her lungs as well as all sorts of crap i have probably forgotten, eventually the drugs are bound to stop working and she will die i predict she will finally die on the 3rd April 2021.

Dear God!!!!

I KNOW she isn't dead and I doubt very much that her husband gets into his fucking Reliant Robin ( disabled badge on the dashboard) every Wednesday to go down to Cleethorpes main Post Office to collect her pension!!

What the fuck is going on with this place????????

I'd love to see a Reliant Robin on the LA freeway

Just noticed that it is 5 years ago this week since Zsa Zsa Gabor was given the last rites after she had surgery on her liver which caused 2 major blood clots to rupture near her heart, amazing to think she is still with us especially after all the other health issues she has had most notably having her leg amputated because of gangrene. I know it is a question that has been discussed on here many times before but how much longer can Zsa Zsa carry on like this? She is currently 17 and a half months short of reaching her 100th birthday, wonder if she will make it, i think she will to be honest even though she has severe dementia.

Just noticed that it is 5 years ago this week since Zsa Zsa Gabor was given the last rites after she had surgery on her liver which caused 2 major blood clots to rupture near her heart, amazing to think she is still with us especially after all the other health issues she has had most notably having her leg amputated because of gangrene. I know it is a question that has been discussed on here many times before but how much longer can Zsa Zsa carry on like this? She is currently 17 and a half months short of reaching her 100th birthday, wonder if she will make it, i think she will to be honest even though she has severe dementia.

Well now she's only 18 months away, I think she has a good chance (50-60%) of making it, even if she's frail and bedridden, we don't know of any terminal illness.

Severe dementia usually puts great strain on the relatives/carers, but if she has nurses and medical staff attending her, it only has a lesser effect on her life expectancy (though it affects her quality of life).

I think the issue we have all got when it comes to Zsa Zsa is that we have become biased in believing she is pretty much indestructable.Yes she is clearly very resilient and has fought off many health problems but if we didn`t know that and just went to visit her in her hospice bed we would all no doubt say it`s months at most.I really hope she does die soon though.She is only existing not living in a meaningful sense of the word.Be honest everyone if your wife was Zsa Zsa would you just withdraw the feeding tube?

• Like 1

I think the issue we have all got when it comes to Zsa Zsa is that we have become biased in believing she is pretty much indestructable.Yes she is clearly very resilient and has fought off many health problems but if we didn`t know that and just went to visit her in her hospice bed we would all no doubt say it`s months at most.I really hope she does die soon though.She is only existing not living in a meaningful sense of the word.Be honest everyone if your wife was Zsa Zsa would you just withdraw the feeding tube?

No, if I were married to Zsa Zsa, I'd probably end up in hospice care myself and beg for someone to withdraw MY feeding tube. ;)

Combinedly, the three Gabor sisters have been married 20 times.

20/3 = 6.66 :devil2: husbands per sister. The only man to have been married to more than one sister, George Sanders, ended up killing himself eventually. :D

• Like 6

No, if I were married to Zsa Zsa, I'd probably end up in hospice care myself and beg for someone to withdraw MY feeding tube. ;)

20/3 = 6.66 :devil2: husbands per sister. The only man to have been married to more than one of the sisters, George Sanders, ended up killing himself eventually. :D

Oh my god...... there are not enough words to describe how funny I find this. We need some new words for fuck's sake.

You must be at least slightly satanic to notice that. smileyslaughing_lol_rofl__100-101.gif?w=

And I was gonna just say something like "Well if it was my mum I know I'd demand they never remove the tube" :rolleyes:

So anyway, wait a minute..... does this mean... when she dies that's when Armageddon starts? :skill2::shock2::o

20/3 = 6.66 :devil2: husbands per sister. The only man to have been married to more than one of the sisters, George Sanders, ended up killing himself eventually. :D

Oh my god...... there are not enough words to describe how funny I find this. We need some new words for fuck's sake.

You must be at least slightly satanic to notice that. smileyslaughing_lol_rofl__100-101.gif?w=

And I was gonna just say something like "Well if it was my mum I know I'd demand they never remove the tube" :rolleyes:

So anyway, wait a minute..... does this mean... when she dies that's when Armageddon starts? :skill2::shock2::o

Now there's an internet rumour worth starting!!

• Like 1

Guest KeiraV

I still hope she'll outlive her husband. It would be great.

icon_mistrust.gif

Anything is possible with Zsa Zsa, i think though once the Prinz dies Zsa Zsa will follow on soon afterwards as surely he is the only one keeping her alive or we will find out she has been dead in her room for years. I wonder how long the Prinz will live, i think he is 73 now so there is a strong possibility he will die in the next 15 to 20 years, will go with the Prinz dying in May 2031 with us finding out for sure what happened to Zsa Zsa then.

Zsa Zsa is not secretly dead.In fact we will know within minutes of her death as Von Arsehole will immediately invite photographers to take pictures of her corpse.Lets face it he will need the money.When she goes he has to move house which ain`t cheap when you have as much tat as them.

• Like 3

Anything is possible with Zsa Zsa, i think though once the Prinz dies Zsa Zsa will follow on soon afterwards as surely he is the only one keeping her alive or we will find out she has been dead in her room for years. I wonder how long the Prinz will live, i think he is 73 now so there is a strong possibility he will die in the next 15 to 20 years, will go with the Prinz dying in May 2031 with us finding out for sure what happened to Zsa Zsa then.

I strongly doubt Zsa Zsa will make it to 2020. Several months ago it was estimated that her treatment would work for two more years. Her husband probably will see 2025 though.

Guest KeiraV

There is a question hanging in my head since quite a time now. Why Eva and Magda couldnt make it long? Didnt they inherit their mothers good genes? I dont remember their deaths...

I strongly doubt Zsa Zsa will make it to 2020. Several months ago it was estimated that her treatment would work for two more years. Her husband probably will see 2025 though.

Hey, that prognosis sounds pretty interesting, could you please provide a link for that estimate? I know she has numerous ailments, but can't really guess which of them they deem terminal and how exactly she is treated for it in the first place

Her siblings both lived well past retirement (one 80+?) , and her maw hit a cenny.

Offspring don't all inherit the same blue jeans. Y'all.

• Like 1

There is a question hanging in my head since quite a time now. Why Eva and Magda couldnt make it long? Didnt they inherit their mothers good genes? I dont remember their deaths...

Their father only lived until his late 70`s so maybe the other two sisters had his genes.Also Eva`s decline was triggered by a fall so if she hadn`t fallen she may have lived a lot longer .

• Like 2

Instead of trying to guess when she'll die how about guessing how long her thread get before she does?

I'll say it'll reach 47 pages.

• Like 1

Instead of trying to guess when she'll die how about guessing how long her thread get before she does?

I'll say it'll reach 47 pages.

69?

Guest KeiraV

Zsa Zsa's 10th groom will be Grim Reaper. Not first but last.