Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Instead of trying to guess when she'll die how about guessing how long her thread get before she does?

I'll say it'll reach 47 pages.

I'll be optimistic and say 42 pages.

Instead of trying to guess when she'll die how about guessing how long her thread get before she does?

I'll say it'll reach 47 pages.

I'll go 50. Guessing how many pages is bound to add a couple.

http://familywealthlawyers.typepad.com/probate_news_los_angeles/2015/06/zha-zha-gabors-husband-lost-control-of-the-temporary-conservatorship-.html?asset_id=6a00e550a30a64883401b7c7a48bfe970b

"The escrow on the sale of the house will close either 120 days after Gabor dies or in September 2018, whichever comes first."

I'll go with 2 May 2017, page 53.

I'll say 43.

Guest KeiraV

40 today :)

100 pages.

Does anyone reckon she'll reach 100 herself?

100 pages.

Probably.

Though as I say, when she does go, it'll probably take people by surprise as we're all used to her hanging in there. There have been 57 Deathlist hits since Zsa Zsa got the last rites.

100 pages.

I'd actually be quite disappointed if she didn't make it to 100 years of age now after she has hung on for so long, knowing Zsa Zsa she will probably die like a week before her 100th Birthday like one of her husbands Herbert Hutner who died 14 days before his 100th Birthday. It would be funny though as the Prinz is apparently planning the biggest party ever for Zsa Zsa 100th.

• Like 1

100 pages.

I'd actually be quite disappointed if she didn't make it to 100 years of age now after she has hung on for so long, knowing Zsa Zsa she will probably die like a week before her 100th Birthday like one of her husbands Herbert Hutner who died 14 days before his 100th Birthday. It would be funny though as the Prinz is apparently planning the biggest party ever for Zsa Zsa 100th.

Birthday party, wake, whatever...

• Like 3

100 pages.

Probably.

Though as I say, when she does go, it'll probably take people by surprise as we're all used to her hanging in there. There have been 57 Deathlist hits since Zsa Zsa got the last rites.

Anyone reckon there's an outside chance she's already died and didn't get an obit?

100 pages.

Probably.

Anyone reckon there's an outside chance she's already died and didn't get an obit?

Unlikely as the Prinz will milk her death and make as much money out of it as possible, and she was certainly alive last December as Zsa Zsa daughter released a photo of her on her 'death bed'. Also Zsa Zsa would be guaranteed an Obituary of some description.

No chance, unless you mean

"is there an outside chance she's already died and it hasn't been reported"

which is a slightly different thing.

Wouldn't put it past her odorous husband.

I also took the trouble to look at the filmography on Wikipedia, it's an awesome cornucopia of crud. I know there are other actors - Sonny Tufts for one - famous for ceaseless celluloid garbage but who, other than Gabor, has done quite so much of it?

"Notability, not ability"

^Zsa Zsa Gabor in a nutshell

• Like 1

Utterly convinced Zsa Zsa Gabor was dead years ago.

To be fair most people myself included thought that was the case with Al Molinaro and he was alive until his death was reported last week also the Prinz will want to make as much money out of Zsa Zsa death as is humanly possible should she ever die as the woman is indestructible. I think the sort of person whose death might of gone unnoticed is someone like Vivean Gray who use to play Mrs. Mangel in Neighbours in the 1980's she would be 91 years old now she looked about 91 30 years ago and hasn't being heard of in years since she moved back to the UK from Australia.

To be fair most people myself included thought that was the case with Al Molinaro and he was alive until his death was reported last week also the Prinz will want to make as much money out of Zsa Zsa death as is humanly possible should she ever die as the woman is indestructible. I think the sort of person whose death might of gone unnoticed is someone like Vivean Gray who use to play Mrs. Mangel in Neighbours in the 1980's she would be 91 years old now she looked about 91 30 years ago and hasn't being heard of in years since she moved back to the UK from Australia.

Utterly convinced she ain't dead in a clinical sense. Though herself and Michael Schumacher might now be the chat show guests from hell. She'll get the write up when she goes and it'll be national news, albeit a snippet on an inside page.

Wouldn't put it past her odorous husband.

Boy, guess he's too stingy to splash out on deodorant even

• Like 1

Even people who have never heard of the deathlist in their lives agree.

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-07%20at%208.47.3

• Like 2

Zsa Zsa really is an enigma.

Will she ever die? Did the posters who created this thread back in 2005 really think she'd still be alive as of November 2015?

She really is one for defying mortality itself...

Zsa Zsa really is an enigma.

Will she ever die? Did the posters who created this thread back in 2005 really think she'd still be alive as of November 2015?

She really is one for defying mortality itself...

Isn't she just, i know we all die one day but you wouldn't put it past Zsa Zsa to buck the trend, really wouldn't surprise me if she surpassed Jeanne Calment and became the world's oldest ever person on 21st July 2039, of course she will die tomorrow now i have said that but in all seriousness she has a remarkable constitution to keep going after having so many illnesses she is as strong as an Ox.

• Like 1