Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Can't believe she's still alive.

Surely 2017 will be her year. Turning 100 years old and all that.

Hope for Zsa Zsa sake that 2017 is the year the Grim Reaper finally pays her a visit as she has no quality of life and also it will be funny to see how the Prinz reacts after his cash cow is no longer available to him to exploit, though i doubt it will be, she will still be here in 5 years time knowing her.

I haven't given up hope for 2016 being her year yet !

You see.Never give up hope !

PS I didn't get a job as one of her carers and smother her with a pillow or anything like that, honest !

• Like 2

Gah, dropped her for this year but was ready and waiting for 2017. That's a hit for 90% of the other Nags deadlisters.

Something slightly overlooked is that 2003 is now the second list to be completely wiped out, and the 1991 list is down to Beenhaker

My jaw hit the floor so hard that my neighbor banged on the door and asked what the hell my problem was.

wow I cant believe it, shes finally dead. Rip Zsa zsa, a legend is gone. My 14th hit this year, new personal record.

• Like 1

Wow it actually happened.So we were waiting for her to die for over and we only get "Zsa Zsa is no more".Surely Ghoulin rouge would have been better.

I would say rest in peace but as her leg pre deceased her it's more of a case of rest in pieces/!

Wow it actually happened.So we were waiting for her to die for over and we only get "Zsa Zsa is no more".Surely Ghoulin rouge would have been better.

It's being worked on. Suggestions?

Just when I most expected it.

Just in time to free up so many spaces on Deathlists in 2017......

Ghoulin Rouge

Nine weddings and a funeral

Deathlist Queen:R.I.P

Ghoulin Rouge

Nine weddings and a funeral

Deathlist Queen:R.I.P

Nine weddings........... I like that one...... Over to the gaffer.

• Like 1

Zsa Zsa Gamort

Stunned by the news. Still it's over eleven and a half years since this thread was created so she hasn't done too bad. I did think she'd hit 100 though. Anyway at least she isn't suffering anymore. RIP to a legend.

• Like 1

So we did get AA to ZZ after all.

• Like 8

I've already posted a comment on this but I'm still a little bit shocked that this has finally happened - don't think I'll ever be uttering those words again for any other 99 year old!!!

• Like 1

RIP to the most visited thread of all. Good job people, what a way to end a year. And the most evil of all in this decade. RIP Zsa Zsa. RIP Prinz :P

• Like 1

Wow! so it finally happened.

Unless Prince ass.. whatever his name is is faking her death for publicity or insurance money!

edit:on 2nd thoughts, he'd never do it a few weeks before the chance to hold her 100th birthday party, so she really must be dead. What a shame the world will never get to see what a tasteful and lavish occasion that would have been !

• Like 1

Love how some reports are portraying von arsehole as a loyal and doting husband.Fitting she died on December 18th like Ronnie Biggs.Two of the greatest DL icons along with Clive Dunn.

• Like 2

Something slightly overlooked is that 2003 is now the second list to be completely wiped out, and the 1991 list is down to Beenhaker

No one is celebrating the complete demise of the 2003 list?

Betty White is trending.She isn`t dead but people don`t trust 2016 to spare her.

• Like 1