Crispy

Paul Hunter

look ...I havnt bothered to read all threads on this forum , I simply typed in Paul Hunter to google and this place came up and I must just tell you that i am normally a passive person that cares for fellow human beings - I have done a lot in my life to raise money for Cancer research Uk and find alot of the posts on this thread totally mind boggling and quite frankly leaves me questioning my faith in the human race!

It's not on!

how can anybody justify and gloat with glee over the suffering of another human, I will NEVER understand :o

How do you know some of us here haven't done similar good deeds? If you've been around cancer research and related areas you'll doubtless have encountered some people with senses of humour as sick as the stuff that's driving you to distraction around here.

How do you know some of us here haven't done similar good deeds? If you've been around cancer research and related areas you'll doubtless have encountered some people with senses of humour as sick as the stuff that's driving you to distraction around here.

I agree. I've worked, erm, around a good few pathogists and they can be dark-humoured.

I was at an inquest involving a 60-odd-year-old female alchoholic.

She got slashed-up, and died when her dinner got stuck across her windpipe.

The dog, getting hungry, smelt the food and eventually bit its way through her face to the food.

Afterwards, the pathologist walked over to me and remarked: "He may have got the face, but dogs NEVER bite the hand that feeds them..."

Top man!

I'll get a life when you get a sense of humour. Knob.

Fellow Deathlisters, we will burn in Hell. :o

So? What's new DDT?

So? What's new DDT?

Are you talking to insecticide again, MPFC?

Or making a reference to Jake Roberts' finishing move?

Guest Guest
Fellow Deathlisters, we will burn in Hell. :o

If you believe in the Heavon n Hell thing.

Re the burning in Hell;

It'll make a change from the rain in West Cumbria.

Must be a wounded lover...... :o

Must be a wounded lover...... :o

I'm not following this terribly well. Do I take it that the vindicator (vindicatrix) has identified one of us and is repeatedly exposing him.

Who gives a sh*t?

Oi we get in trouble for posting time after time like that, this lot have been here five minutes and look at them.

If only there was some snooker on telly to distract them.

Guest Najai Turpin

RIP Paul Hunter

Some of this stuff resembles a lavatory wall in the old days. One or two witty comments or poems among a mass of banal barely literate remarks mixed with obscenity.

I've just realised what a bad month or so it's been for the Hunters. First 'The Crocodile' and now Paul.

My deepest respectful sympathies to their respective families.

I wonder if there will be a third? Rachel maybe? Or Norman?

I bet this site (with its curious mix of interests - see list) is basking in its new found popularity - second on the list when you Google Paul Hunter.

Bull's eye

I've just realised what a bad month or so it's been for the Hunters. First 'The Crocodile' and now Paul.

My deepest respectful sympathies to their respective families.

I wonder if there will be a third? Rachel maybe? Or Norman?

Please God not Rachel, who would Kiwi girls have to look to as a positive role model? Kiri Te Kanawa?

This is one truly bizarre thread given the brutal editing required to re-open it. But those of us who were there will remember.

If you believe in the Heavon n Hell thing.

Do you mean this Heavon and this Hell?

Well Mr Hunter finally dropped in the pocket after bouncing around for a while. Actually I thought he had already cashed his chips in since I hadn't heard anything about him for a while.

On another thought not heard much about Ray "Count" Reardon for a while. List Candidate?

It's nice to see the drive by ranters huffing and puffing. Too many too mention.

However It's cheered my day up.

See y'll at the Gate

SP

Re our drive by pals I was wonderin' which death of the remaining survivors on the current Deathlist would generate the most spontaneous venom.

I'm guessin' the living legend that is Muhammad Ali although his legions of fans do have many other places to go in cyberspace. Patrick Moore is probably loved in the quiet way of - say - John Peel meaning nobody will have a clue how popular he really is until he dies. Ronnie Biggs might generate some drive by traffic too, including a few who'll claim their 'friends' will see us all buried under newly consctructed flyovers, or summat.

This site is disgusting. How could anyone want to read this crap. These are people you are sentencing to death, they have families and I don't know how you can sleep at night

I find Temazepam works. Sometimes I do have problems sleeping, this is usually because the anti-depressant SPAM doesn't mix with Temazepam.

Does the Death List hold the power to sentence people to death? If so, I have a list as long as a giant's arm

This site is disgusting. How could anyone want to read this crap. These are people you are sentencing to death, they have families and I don't know how you can sleep at night

Mrs M, you obviously read enough to make your blood boil.

I don't we can sentence people to death, 'Drive-by Flatterer', however we have the power to make peoples blood boil.

See y'll at the Gate

SP

To the sick F*cks on here!

I was searching Paul Hunter on Google and up comes the DeathList Forum - now at first I assumed it was a website dedicated to placing heartfelt and meaingful comments for the recently deceased - I now see that isn't the idea here at all.

Being a cancer survivor myself at the mere age of 20 I might add, the untimely death of Paul Hunter really hit home with me. At any moment this disease can take one of us - wihtout warning or reason.

For those of you who make fun and pass comment on Paul's passing in a negative way, it is clear that you have neither suffered with or been close to a person who has suffered from cancer. The things Paul had to go through in order to even give himself the chance to see his young daughter be born are things many people would not be able to handle let alone do it all in the limelight of the media and nation - and still put on that brave face, and a big smile.

The battle that Paul fought was for much of the time one sided - some on here may say he was merely postponing the inevitable. How ever true this may be Paul's battle was not in vein - by coming on TV and performing as he did he proved to us all that nothing can break the human spirit when we are dedicated and show true determination.

He is a positive role model to many who are currently fighting the disease, who have fought it and even for those who are lucky enough not to have had to fight it.

I appreciate that many people have a morbid sense of curiosity ( i too have watched the iraq beheadings - why, who knows!) but too post comments on here undermining what Paul has been through and achieved I feel is highly distasteful and misguided.

Cancer is no laughing matter - it affects many millions of people be it directly or indirectly. It might just be you who's the next 1 in 3 - I never thought it would be me!

My heart goes out to Paul and his family - Rest In Peace - Your a Soulja! ;)

Rant over!

Ash Morgan

London

To the sick F*cks on here!

I was searching Paul Hunter on Google and up comes the DeathList Forum - now at first I assumed it was a website dedicated to placing heartfelt and meaingful comments for the recently deceased - I now see that isn't the idea here at all.

Being a cancer survivor myself at the mere age of 20 I might add, the untimely death of Paul Hunter really hit home with me. At any moment this disease can take one of us - wihtout warning or reason.

For those of you who make fun and pass comment on Paul's passing in a negative way, it is clear that you have neither suffered with or been close to a person who has suffered from cancer. The things Paul had to go through in order to even give himself the chance to see his young daughter be born are things many people would not be able to handle let alone do it all in the limelight of the media and nation - and still put on that brave face, and a big smile.

The battle that Paul fought was for much of the time one sided - some on here may say he was merely postponing the inevitable. How ever true this may be Paul's battle was not in vein - by coming on TV and performing as he did he proved to us all that nothing can break the human spirit when we are dedicated and show true determination.

He is a positive role model to many who are currently fighting the disease, who have fought it and even for those who are lucky enough not to have had to fight it.

I appreciate that many people have a morbid sense of curiosity ( i too have watched the iraq beheadings - why, who knows!) but too post comments on here undermining what Paul has been through and achieved I feel is highly distasteful and misguided.

Cancer is no laughing matter - it affects many millions of people be it directly or indirectly. It might just be you who's the next 1 in 3 - I never thought it would be me!

My heart goes out to Paul and his family - Rest In Peace - Your a Soulja! ;)

Rant over!

Ash Morgan

London

Nice of you to drive by, take the time to sign in and leave us a long post. You old 'Soulja' you.

More boiling blood me thinks.

FYI : I am looking forward to cashing in my own chips. There is enough people up there now to have a good party, Mr Hunter being one.